Unforgettable - The first Chapter

Unforgettable

 

~Harry's pov~
"HARRY EDWARD STYLES" Liam yells. "We need to leave for tour in a hour! Hurry up and get ready and wake up your date!" Liam orders.

I get up and my head imediatley starts ringing and pounding. I look down at myself to find myself . I decide to take a shower. We have to leave for a 3 month tour. Our Summer tour. We're doing the Take Me Home concerts. It should be pretty good though. Tour in our hometown. England. I pack my things and wake up what's her face who's laying in my bed .

"Look... Kyanna, we need to get to the airport in a hour." I yell.

"Yeah Yeah yeah! I know I have a stupid photo shoot and crap I GET IT!" She groans."And it's Ivanna!" She snarls.

She packs her things and we rush to the airport. Once we get on the plane I see a hott lady serving drinks to people. I ask her flirting, for some champagne. She quickly brings it back to me. I thank her.

"Your welcome babe. Anything for a hottie like you!" She winks.

Ivanna looks up at her, glares, grabs her hott latte and throws it at the girl. I laugh but stop when I see her unbottoning her shirt. I offer to help and she leads me to the bathroom. We make out in there for a couple of minutes then I go back to my seat. I didn't feel like doing much because I was tired.

"Took you long enouph."Ivanna whines.

I just laugh and chug the champagne then fall asleep on the plane.
~Arianna's pov~

I wake up groggy and tired. I try to fall back asleep till I hear the girls downstairs turning on the radio to full blast.

"TURN IT DOWN YOU BUTTHOLES" I yell at them. They giggle and come running upstairs. They jump on my bed forcing me to get up.

"What do you monsters want?"

"TO GO SHOPPING!"They yell.

I imediatley agree because I love shopping with them. We drive to the mall in my car and get a bunch of cute outfits and dresses. I see a really pretty turquoise dress with heels that matched just perfectly. When we get back home we watch TV and snack on popcorn.

"We should go clubbing tonight." Graci randomly suggests.

"Yeah we should," Lyanna puts in.

Me and Evelyn agree and we all head to our rooms to shower an get ready. I put on the turquoise sleevless and short mini dress and the turquoise heels. Then I curl my hair and put on some eyeliner. I call my boyfriend Antonio to ask him if he wanted to come. He said he was busy. He says that all the time. He never spends time with me anymore. It's like always thinks about his job now. I don't like it because his boss is really pretty. Oh well. I'll just have fun with my girls tonight.
~Harry's pov~
We finally arrive to England. Louis wakes me up. Paul is standing infront of 5 cars. One for each of us. I almost forgot that our manager rented 5 flats for each of us. 5 cars and 2 limos. I drop off Ivanna to her house then I drive to Louis house. We go to the store to buy some food. I take my crap to my flat then I go back to Louis place. "We should go clubbing tonight." I suggest. They all agree and make fun of me because of what always happens when I go to the clubs. We get ready and when 9 oclock comes around we head out to the limo and Paul drives us to the club.
~Arianna's pov~
We finally head out and our limo driver James takes us to the club. We all head our separate ways. I stay at the bar and look out into the crowd thinking about Antonio. I feel less of in a good mood and more into a bad mood. I think of all possiblities of Antonio cheating on me.
~Harry's pov~
I look around the club once we arrive to see if there's any hot models there. I look around till a really, really, really hott girl catches my eye. She's staring into the crowd but her mind is somewhere else. I walk over to her, get my charm on and let out a flirty, "Heyy."

"Hi," She innocentley says.

Harry blushed for the first time when she looks straight into his eyes. From a closer view she was much more gorgeous then she seemed far away. The music suddenly get's louder giving him the perfect oppurtunity to rush her off somewhere quieter. He starts conversation by asking her name.

"My name is Arianna Biscotti." She sweetly says.

"Oh Aren't you that model and singer." I ask.

She replies yes and we chat from there. Once I feel that I've gotten her grown on me I grab her hand and pull her away to the outside of the club she pulls away from me and say

"What are you doing?"

"Taking you home." I reply.

She rejects and walks back into the club. I stand there like an idiot stunned.