Unforgettable - Will you be mine?

Unforgettable

 

~Arianna's pov~
At that moment I told myself that I loved Harry. I want to be with him. When the song ends he squeezes my hand and I kiss him. Harry smiles and the audience looks angry and some look happy and smiley. Some awwwed and some looked like they were about to eat my head off. Antonio looked as if he was about to murder Harry. He simply smirked with a bit of anger as well. Antonio glared at me and punched Harry in the face.
"Noooooo! STOP ANTONIO!" Arianna screams.

"Excuse me guys? You all need to leave." The club manager orders.
I take Harry and Antonio outside. Antonio throws another punch causng me to just scream.
"Stop!"
Antonio then yells "Shut up !"
Harry glares and goes "What you just say" His expression changes to a funny looking face so I giggle till Antonio threw a nice hard punch at me. I fall backwards and scream. Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Louis walk out to find the fight going on. Liam looks at me and picks me up. Him and Louis comforting me when they see the bruise. Zayn looks a bit angry and turns to Harry and Antonio. He and Harry start beating the out of Antonio. Zayn throws a big punch in Antonio's face making him bleed. Harry kicks him hard in the balls making him fall and groan. I'm still in Liam's arms. Nial kisses my cheek and Louis comforting me. When they're done their business, Liam puts me in his car and Harry sit's net to me. I fall asleep in Harry's lap and smile. Later on we arrive and Harry slowly wakes me up. I then realize we're at Liam's flat. I get out the car and Liam smiles at me then hugs me. He then he kisses me. I didn't mind because I really like him too. And I was a bit upset since Harry hasn't yet asked me to be his girlfriend. So I let him kiss me. When he pulled back Harry looked hurt, sad, confused, and scared. I felt a bit bad.

~Harry's pov~
I was a sad and hurt when I saw Liam and Arianna kiss. I was also confused. I just awkwardly walked in and when she sat down I pulled her into a bathroom that I found. I could tell she was scared. I hugged her.
"Why were you kissing Liam?"
"Harry he kissed me!"
"But you kissed back! She backs away. I get closer causing her to flinch. I feel really hurt that she was scared of me. I got closer and I pulled her closer and I kissed her. She kissed back nervously then she kissed passionatley. I smile when she pulls away smling.
"I was just mad that you haven't asked me out yet."
"Well you were only single for *checks fake watch* about 2 hours now so that's why I haven't asked.
"Oh. Right." Arianna responds sheepishly.
"So'kay. I want you to be my girlfriend Arianna. I - I love you."
"Oh Harry, I love you too!" She jumps toward and kisses me.
"So is that a yes?"
"Yes you monkeybutt!" She kisses me again, this time my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let her in and we stayed like that for a while. It got really late when we got out the bathroom. Liam looked hurt but I was to happy to care. I held Arianna's hand when Liam asked Arianna "Whatchya doin?"
"Nothin. Just hungry!"
"Let's go to Nandos" Niall suggested.
"Na what?"
Niall gasps in disgust.
"You-you-! eh I like you so it's fine." He laughs.
I was surprised.
"Anyway that sounds like a good idea."Louis puts in.
"Yeah sure." Zayn agrees.
"Ok Nandos it is."
"I'm still confused but ok."
We quickly get into Liam's car and he drives us to Nandos. When we arrive I was happy and we were about to order till we see Avison is there.