Unforgettable - One Thing

Unforgettable

 

~Arianna's pov~

After the cometition, me Graci, Lyanna, Evelyn, and Avison were picked. It was quite exciting. Thankfully it the special ceremony was in New York and it didn't start till 3 months. Avsion and a bunch of other models were heading out in a rush. Apparently there was a party going on. I decided to invite Brooklyn, my brothers girlfriend over. She is so nice. She's like another one of my bffs. We chatted a little and had a lot of fun. We ended up getting drunk and later on passed out on my couch.



~*~


The next day I wake up with a light headache. I decide to take a warm shower. The wet drips of water felt warmer than usual. I quickly got out and decided to grab a bowl of cereal when my phone rings and it wakes all the girls. It causes me to laugh because all of there heads shoot up in a quick motion. I read the caller idea and I feel a little tense when I see who it is. It read Harry. After about 20 seconds of waiting in shock I picked up. The girls looked at me with flirting eyes as if they knew who had called. Well except for Brooklyn. Which the girls had then whispered to her avout Harry.
'Hello'

'Hi Harry'

'Hi how are you Love'

'I'm Fine. Uh why did you call me'

'Cause I wanted to ask if you would like to go out with me tonight. You could come over to my house then we could go out and eat'

I quickly told the girls what he said. They all whispered at the exact same time SAY YES!

'Uh sure. Why not'

'Ha great! I'll pick you up at 6'

'Mkay Baii'

He then hung up and me and the girls squealed in excitment. "OMG!!!! I cannot believe he asked me out on a date! I'm soooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!! First were gonna go to his house and then were gonna go eat at a fancy restraunt and then -

"HOLD UP A MINUTE! You ain't goin anywhere till we... Graci is interupted...

"MAKE YOU OVER!!!!!" Lyanna shouts.

"What?? Make me over? What's wrong with the way I aleady look?

"Nothing. We just wanna help you get ready." Brooklyn simply puts in.

"Go take a shower and we'll have everything under contronl. K?" Brooklyn excitedly squeals.

I did as she said. I took a warm shower thinking about how this will turn out. I don't know much about him so maybe we will get to know each other better after this. After all he was really charming. My thoughts were interupted when my phone rang. I looked at it from the shower curtains to the sink. It said Antonio. I just remembered I had a boyfriend. I didn't feel like talking to him so I let it ring. It rang once again an I figured it was important so I dried my hands and move my wet hair from one of my ears and answered.

'Hello?'

'Arianna wassup babe?'

'Nothing. I'm just hanging with my friends in the house.'

'Oh ok so uh hey listen you uh wanna come over tonight so we could uh you know have some fun?'

I was begining to get angry. I cannot believ that he is probably cheating on me and now he thinks that were going to have in his house? He must be going mental. I didn't say anything but decided I would stop by after me and Harry's date.

'I have to go.'

I didn't even let him speak. I just hung up. I got back in the shower and washed my hair well so it would smell good. I then stepped out of the bathroom and into the room of my giggling girls.

"What are you guys doing?!?!"

"We picked out your outfit!" Graci responded.

"We thought that you needed to look y so we picked this black sleeveless shirt that has a long V-neck in the back." Brooklyn pointed to the very tight loking shirt.

"We picked out some dark blue skinny jeans and Lyanna thought that these black heels would go good with the shirt." Evelyn said.

I got excited and put the outfit on. Brooklyn did my nails and Graci and the rest of the girls helped me with my hair. I put heavy mascara on which made my eyelashes stand out and some eyeliner. When I was completely done the girls squealed in excitment.

"When you get back tell us everything!" Brooklyn cheered.

"Yeah please do!" Graci agreed.

"I will. I promise."

And with that I left the house excited. When I walked down I checked my phone to see what time it was. It was 5: 58. I walked out and saw his car parked infront of my huge house. I smiled and he got out of the car just to open my door.

"Thank you."

"No problem Love." He poliltley says.

The whole car ride we talked about each other's lives and when I got to his house and he took my light sweater off. His eyes widened.
"You look amazing, GORGEOUS!" He smiles.

I imediatley blush at his reaction.

"Thank you."

"Would you like something to drink? I have Vodka." He offers.

"Sure. I'll have some."

He pours me and him some of the strong drink. I sit on the couch next to him and try to think for a moment. He looks at me and kisses me. I didn't want to kiss back but at the same time I did. I decided to kiss back. I the bottom of his lip begging for him to let me enter. Just as I ask he let's me in and I kiss him passionatley massaging his tongue with mine. After about a couple of minutes he pulls back.

"Wow." Is all he could manage to say.

"Uh I'm gonna take you to the Doforge Lounge. It is a restraunt." He suddenly says.

"Ok." I agree. We walk out of the flat and into the car. In the car we listen to a bunch of songs and the song C'mon C'mon comes on he starts to sing along. When we arrive at the restraunt he opens my door and holds my hand as we walk in.

~Harry's pov~

I get really excited when we walk into the restraunt. I hold onto her hand with excitment. When we walk in I sit infront of her so I can see her. I'm looking forward to tonight. The guy came to take our orders.

"After this I'm taking you clubbing."

"Ok." She politley says.

"So you kknow how you said you have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah?"

"Well I can't have you if you have a boyfriend."

Her face saddens a bit.

"I think he's cheating on me anyway." She sadly says.

"Oh. What's his name? What does he look like?" I eagerly ask.

"His name is Antonio and he has black hair, blue eyes, and tan skin.

"Oh. Well I'm sorry but I can make you happy!" I try to say.

"But Harry! I just met you!" She says a bit angry.

"I-I just ugh." She's interuptd when our food comes to the table.

We quietly eat our food until I decided to break the silence.

"We should have fun tonight."

"Sure" She quietly says.

After were done eating I manage to put another smile on her face by smiling at her. We drive to the club I was talking about.

"This club is amazing. C'mon let's dance!" I say.

"Ok!" She happily agrees.

I grrab her hand and rush her to the dance floor. We jump up and down to the fast song when suddenly a slow song comes on. She stands there awkwardly. She looks so beautiful. I don't usally think that often about girls. I don't know why but I suddenly feel something for her. I grab her hand and we move slowly to the song. I put my hands on her waist and she puts hers on my neck. We move to the song Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran. I slowly lower my hands to her bum and she lays her head on my chest and we slowly dance. After the song ends, I take her hand and I lead her to the bar.

"Give us the strongest drink here." I say.

The man nods and later comes with a purple drink. 2 wind cups. I hand Arianna one and togethor we chug it all down. She laughs at my exspression. We suddenly get tipsy because of the one drink. I decided that we shouldn't get drunk. I look at her beautiful green eyes that glow more beautiful than anything. Her perfectly curled brown hair falls right above her waist. I loved her perfect beauty. I didn't know why but I had never felt this way about someone. She's just so beautiful and so sweet and she's just got that... one thing.

~Arianna's pov~

I blushed a little when I saw that Harry was staring at me. I just wanted to kiss his perfect plump lips. It was to bad I had a stupid boyfriend I had to get to. I decided I just wouldn't visit him today.

~Antonio's pov~

I decided that I would invite Avison over. I really wanted to Arianna because I haven't in so long but I called and she didn't accept so I'll just Avison.

~Arianna's pov~

Harry and I danced to a few slow songs. Later on he took me back to his house. I loved his smile that he had on practically all night. Once we got to his house he served me some champagne.

"You looked beautiful tonight."

"Thanks. I'm not told that often." He causes me to blush.

"I'm sure that's not true! Your a model."

"Nevermind."

He smirks at me in a flirty way. I can't help but kiss him again. We kiss passionatley for a while. He begins to unbotton his shirt and I continue to kiss him. He quickly and eagerly picks me up and carries me to his bedroom. He then put me on his bed. He shut the door. Turned the light off and got on to of me. He began to take his shirt off and I took mine off remembering I and no bra on. I fiddle with his belt buckle and he then takes his pants off. He has nothing but his boxers on. I pull my kjeans down and I now have my black lace on. I put my hand inside his shorts and he eagerly throws them off. I pull mine down as well and kiss his neck slowly. He starts to mine and I get eager. I kiss him and start to his back. He lays me down and slowly kisses int he middle of my down to the top of my special part. I moan in pleasure. He smirks and gets on top of me and rides me hard. He then slips some protection on and his self into me deeply. I moan with delight and pleasure and he s harder in. After he pulls out he turns me over and once again s into me. I moan and we spend the rest of the night screaming each others names.

~*~

~Harry's pov~

I wake up the net morning remembering everything that happend the night before. I didn't wanna stop seeing her though. Usally I leave them and not see them but Arianna, I wanted to see her again. I turned over and wrapped my arms around her peacefull body. She mumbles something and starts talking. I find it so adorable. I don't know what it is but I'm ALMOST in love with her. I don't know I just know that she has got that one thing.