Unforgettable - C'mon C'mon

Unforgettable

 

~Harry's pov~
I stand there infront of the club shocked. I watch her walk back in the club, her heels tapping on the floor with every step. I just got rejected? This is not good. I never get rejected. I want her, so I will get her. I walk back in the club, for some reason I feel embbarrassment. I sit down where she won't notice me. She looks amazing standing there alone. I watched her every move till she spotted me staring at her. I blushed a little. I walk over and sit next to her.

"Hello Love!" I say trying to sound cute. She looks at me with those gorgeous green eyes. I feel my stomache get warmer.

"Are you stalking me?" She loudly asks.

I couldn't hear her but I see hurt in her eyes.

"What?"I ask.

"Nevermind."She hollers.

"Wanna dance?"

She looks at me then yells : "Sure!"

I take her hand and lead her to the dance floor. Thankfully a slow song comes on and I put my hands on her back then I slowly move them down to her and she lays her head on my shoulder.I knew I'd get her. She puts her hand on my neck and the other on my arm and we slowly dance. I pull her really close and she looks absoulutley flawless. I smile at her beauty. I like to have with ier girls. After the song ends I pull her in for a kiss but she then pushes me and cries. I look at her confused.

"What's the matter Love?"

She stops crying and looks at me with delicate eyes. She stands up straight, smiles very lightly, then walks away. What the hell is she doing? I follow her but stop when I see her talking to a group of girls. I need to straighten myself out.

"Why are you following me?!?" She hollers.

Her 3 friends glare at me and they sure were y as well. I figured that this girl seems like she's interested in someone sweeter and less flirty so I changed myself for a minute. I let her alone for a bit then I walked up to her once more, and tried again.
~Arianna pov~
What the hell is wrong with this really really hot yet cute british boy. He's so cute and I just wanna poke his dimples but he acts so wierd. The boy hasn't even told me his name and he just tried taking me to his place and now he's STALKING me!!! He has some serious issues. I wish he wasn't so damn cute. Not to mention I'm trying to eal with the fact that my boyfriend could be cheating on me! Maybe I could talk to him. Tell him NO and leave me the hell alone! Oh wow what a coincedence here he is now!
"Hi - I cut him off, "Look you seem really nice and all but I have a boyfriend and I'm having a hard time and I-I." I stutter.

I begin to cry at the thought of my wonderful boyfriend being not so wonderful. He stared at me with sympathy that didn't even look real. He hugged me and I only accepted because I needed a hug at the moment. I felt a acomplished grin spread across his face. He picks me up and wipes the tear outta my eye.

"Why don't I take you to go eat. You look like you could use a snack." I think about that for a second.

"No thank you." I politley say then try to walk away from him but he tuggs on my arm.

He will not give up will he?

"Please. I'll have you home before midnight." He sadly says.
I turn to look at him and I instantly die. His saddend eyes and his weak dimples make me give in. Damn him and his looks.

"Fine." I quietly say.

He grins widley at me making me giggle.

"Just let me tell my friends."

I walk away from him and go over to Graci, Evelyn, and Lyanna.

"Guys you know that guy who kept stalking me?"

"Oh you mean that really ot guy with th dimples?"Lyanna asks.

"Nooooooooo! The dwarf with a mole that was hitting on Jessica Simpon!" Graci sacastically mutters.

I giggle at that comment.

"Yes! The curly freak with the hot dimples! Continue Ari!" Evelyn yells.

"He wants to take me to go grab a snack. I told him no but he's a persistant cutie!"

"Yeah okay but what are we supposed to do?" Graci asks.

"Uh you guys go home and wait for me when I get home. Uh he said he should have me back before midnight and it's currently 10 oclock." I answered.

"Mkay Baii!"Graci said.

I let it at that and walked over to a cute boy that had the dimples I was talking about. Damn. I still don't know his name.

"Uh you know, I told you my name but I still don't know yours!" I suddenly spat at him.

"Oh right... my name is Harry. Harry Styles off of One Direction? I figred you already knew my name." He said.

"One what?" I ask with a questionable face causing him to laugh.

"You don't know about our band One Direction?"

"Oh wait! I've heard of that band but I really don't know that much about any of them. You know the guys in the band." I say.

"Oh well let's take you to go eat."

"Ok." I say. He seems really nice but a little wierd. He took me to a little restraunt. He ordered for me since I hadn't been there before and we ate and chatted a little.

"Do wanna know Louis favorite joke?"
"Sure." I giggled.

"Why did the mushroom go to the party... Coz he was a fun-gi!"

I laughed a little to much than necessary. He laugh as well. We enjoyed the rest of the night and got to know each other better. We happily walked around for a while. We then walked up to a big fountain with an awkward statue sitting in the middle of it.

"Sit." He offered. I sat down on the fountain next to him.

"Your quite beautiful you know." He calmly says.

"Thank you." He makes me blushed.

"Your ok." I laugh.

"Oh really?" He begins to tickle me. My ears are filled with mine and his laughter. I suddenly feel a cold breeze on me. I realize I have fallen into the fountain. I turn purple because of the icy cold water. He helps me out imediatley.

"Where do you live?"

"I live in the Oakhill development.

"I live closer to wear we are. I will call your friends to tell them you had a little accident." Harry offers.

I only accept because I'm freezing my off right now. So he drives me back to is place. Louis opens the door. 'Course, I didn't know that till Harrry spats, "LOUIS!?! Why the hell are you here?"

"Because we were looking for you but just as I suspected you went out hunting." Louis says.

"I thought you guys were still at the club." Harry spats.

"Weelll, we weren't."Louis happily says.

"Um well you must be Louis!" I say trying to change the subject.

"Uh yes I am Love and you are purple and trembiling." He says.

"Oh yeah! Right!" Harry eagerly says. "Louis you and the rest of the boys shall leave now." Harry orders.

Louis meows and 2 other boys air hump and 1 stands his lips at Harry. I felt oddly uncomfortable. They all left shortly after and I was there with Harry alone.

"Um go upstairs to my room."

He leads me up to his room and he throws one of his shirts at me.

"Take your clothes off give them to me and I'll dry them. You can wear that shirt for now." He kindly says.

"Wear can I change?" I ask.

"Uh well there's uh downstairs or in here. But it's pretty cold downstairs so I wouldn't want you to catch a cold." He eagerly says.

"Your right. I'll change in here. Please turn around for a moment."

He does as I say and I take all my cloths off and put on his shirt.

"Done."

. He turns around and grins at me. He takes me clothes and puts them in the dryer. Then he comes back and I feel a bit uncomfortable because I just met this Harry and I have no clothes on not even a bra or a just a shirt that wasn't even mine and I'm alone with him.

"Look uh I need to get some rest because tomorrow I need to get back home as soon as possible because I have a photoshoot." I say.

"Okay. I'll have you home by 8 am tomorrow." He politley says.


~Harry's pov~


I realize as she stands that she has nothing but my shirt on. It makes her look y. I wanted to grab her and throw her on the bed and ride her and never stop. I needed her body but she seemed less interested. So I decided I had to do more. When Arianna laid on my bed she looked y. That was my cue to dive in. I my lips and leaned closley towards her. I leaned in to kiss her. Our lips touched. For some wierd reason I felt a little meaning in the kiss. I quickly ignored it and took my shirt off and I deepend the kiss but before I could fully unclothe she pushes me away from her.

"No! No..... NO! May I sleep on the couch?!?" She yells.

I look at her once again surprised and stunned. Why would she say no to me? "No just stay on my bed." She sighs and lays down again. She slowly falls asleep and looks so angelic. I lay next to her and slowly fall asleep.