Unforgettable - Live while We're Young

Unforgettable

 

~Arianna's pov~


"Guys we should head to bed we have a HUGE shoot tomorrow and I have 2 interviews, plus I need to start a new album. So let's head to bed."I asked.

"Yeah I'm tired." Graci agreed.

With that I went to my room and called my awesome mom. She's out in Japan making a Horror movie with a talented girl she discovered. And sadly, she has my little sister Christina. Oh my little Christina. She's 6 and deaf. She used to have a hearing device but it was stolen when she was with my mom. Stupid douches. I really missed them.
Mom:
Hello?

Me:
Hey Mom it's me Arianna!

Mom:
Oh hey I haven't spoken to you in a while? How are you sweety?

Me:
I'm good. I have a really big day tomorrow. 1 HUGE shoot, 2 interviews, and I have to start some songs for my next album.

Mom:
Oh cool. You excited?

Me:
Hell yeah! I can't wait to see those rude es that hate my guts because of how pretty I am. lol.

Mom:
Yeah I remember those days. Well other than that how are the girls and any news for you?

Me:
Their fine. Oh! Guess what?!?! Ok so yesterday I met this really cute boy. His name is Harry Styles he's from this band called One Direction and I went out with him last night.
Mom:
I know who he is!

Me:
Really? Cause I don't know much about him!

Mom:
Yeah. He is cute. But watch out hun. I hear he changes his sleeping buddies more often than he changes his own pants.

Me:
Huh? Anyway so yeah how's Christina?

Mom:
She's wonderfull. Everyone loves her. But I have another client that I'll be working with after the movie and I might have to leave her with your father.

Me:
Ohhh I miss her so much. I wish I could talk to her. But she wouldn't hear me. A tear rolled down my cheek.

Mom:
Yeah we both miss you though. She has improved a WHOLE lot in Sighnin.

Me:
Aww that's geat.

Mom:
Yeah so how's Carnilia?

Me:
Don't know and I don't care.

Mom:
That's what I thought well uh hun she's being transfered into you modeling agency. For training. She's almost as good as you, so they're letting he come to you agency for learning and then she'll be a professional like you!

Me:
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!! She's coming to ruin my life! I have tried so hard to avoid her! My life is perfect without her! Why can't she just stay out of my life!
With that I hung up.
Ever since I was born, Carnillia has ALWAYS ruined my life. She takes everything away from me. Every time I would achieve something she would have to do something better. Once I became famous, I took that oppuruinty to leave her and never return to her. My life is absoulutley perfect without her. And now she comes back in! I'm already in a awkward mood thinking about Antonio and she makes it worse. I cried in my pilow for a few a moments. I try to fall asleep. Minutes later I'm sleeping.
~Harry's pov~

I wake up the next day a little wierd. I decided to throw a party since I had no plans. It turns out we didn't have an interview today. I invited the boys and some y models. I decided this was a party.
Later on in the day I'll get lot's of drinks but for now I'll set up the party. I looked at the list of girls I was inviting. Taylor Swift, Hannah Gerad, Avison Clarke, Ivanna Hennerd, blah blah I said as I was reading to myself.
~Arianna's pov~

I woke up and I felt fresh. I took a shower brushed my hair and left with the girls. When we arrived at the Agency there were sets, couches, blankets, feathers, and other scenes. I walked to my manager and he sent me to my dressing room. Then he gathered all the models and then I saw the 3 girls that hated me most. Ivanna, Avison, and Hannah. They all glared at me but I rolled my eyes and called for Brooklyn (My brothers Gf) to come with me. Our manager told us about a cometish between us. Each of us got a rival. Mine was Ivanna. This probably hated me more than all them girls. Today is the comp and we will have different sceneries. Me and Ivanna's first scene was angelic undergarmets. We would choose what we thought would be best for the scene he gave us. I wore a white ace bra and a white lace thong then that I chose, then I put on angle wings. I curled my hair and wore light make up. They took a few pics and we went on with that.
~Harry's pov~

It got late and it was close to the party. Ivanna said she couldn't make it. Avison and Hannah said they had a shoot but would get out of it ASAP. Taylor and a couple of other girls were there,. I decided to get drunk and have with a really hot girl. I found a girl that looked about 18 and flirted a bit. It only took her a minute to get into my room. I threw her on the bed and took my shirt off. I her lips and she let tongue in. I took all my clothes off, I began to pull hers off and we both got . I got on top of her and rode her a bit then I her neck. Later I turned her over and she lifted her in the air. I put protection on and did what I do best. I did that the rest of the night. Hey, What can I say, Live While We Young.