Unforgettable - The beginning

Unforgettable

Arianna's pov
I'm a 17 year old proffessional singer and model. I love my life. It's perfect. Ever since I was a little girl I wanted to model and sing. And now it's my job. I love my mom my dad my brother, my 2 year old sister Christina, and I love my bestfriends, I even live with them. I have wonderful and friendly friends that work as a model with me and everythings just... PERFECT. Well - there is one little thing that isn't all perfect for me... and that's my older sister Carnillia. She's so anoyying and she's little missperfect. She always tries to top me. She's stolen every single one of my boyfriends and welll... SHE RUINS MY LIFE! I HATE HER!! But that is why I moved out and in with my bffs Graci, Evelyn, and Lyanna. I leave her out and keep the good things in. Other than that stupid brat my life is PERFECT.......... Oh! I almost forgot Ivanna Hennerd yeah she has a little bit of competition with me and my friends too. She thinks she's better that us. But I don't pay much attention to her. Her friends hate me and my girls too but them.

Harry's pov
I'm Harry Styles. My life is perfect. I'm an 18 year old "womanizer" to the medias and a little bit after I became famous, I decided to become determined to keep that reputation and make it true. Which I have done a good job at. I get into her pants and leave and most of the time, I never see them again. Hey, you only live once. I do the singing the charming and the playing. There's only one girl I see often "my girlfriend" but just for to getting into her "pants, I still see other girls anyway. I live young and wild and free...