React

Thirst

 

Doojoon walked into the living room and saw the BEAST members bored as usual. The room was almost dead because of the atmosphere. Doojoon's happy mood started to dim down.

"Yah...what's wrong with you guys?" He questioned any of the four members in the room. Junhyung wasn't there. "Perk up. We're going to Japan in two days!"

Hyunseung shot a glare at the leader, "And you're excited?"

"Of course I am. Why not? I can't wait to see our fans in Japan."

"Neither can we but you're a bit too hyped for it. What's going on?" He sat up from the floor. "Wait...are we going to be doing something that I don't want to?"

Doojoon shook his head, "That's not it but maybe."

"Hyung!" He whined which made Yoseob laugh. "Seriously, what is it!"

"It's nothing, really. I convinced Seungho to let me bring __________ with us."

Dongwoon blinked at the leader in fear, "Wh-what?"

"Hyung, why would you even ask?" Yoseob sat up. "That's someone else's girlfriend, not yours. What do you take her for?"

"Okay, I will confess now. I like her. I like her a lot." Doojoon took a seat on the floor with the other members. They still looked at him as if he was a crazy man. "What? I can't have a crush on someone?"

Hyunseung cleared his throat, "First of all, don't use the word 'crush'. It gives me the chills..."

"And second of all, it doesn't matter! She's taken by our friend!" Dongwoon raised his voice. "She's not the person you think she is! This has gone too far!"

Doojoon shot a glare at the maknae. "Who do I think she is?"

"Stop playing games hyung. You already know who we're talking about..."

"I will ask again. Who do I think she is?"

"Choi _________!!" Kikwang stood up and shouted at him. "God, I should have never sent you that freakin' picture! This would have never happened! It's all my fault!"

Kikwang's voice started to quiver so he stopped arguing and ran out the room. Dongwoon looked back and fourth at the other three members then got up to chase after Kikwang. The room was left silent after that.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

:: A / N ::

I decided to update all most of my fics today. This chapter in particular was already written from the last update. I didn't think it was good enough so I didn't post it. This fic isn't my best. I don't think I'm that great at writing but I'm trying. If you read this after such a lot time then thank you. I will be completing this fic soon.

Thanks for reading.. <3