Her

Thirst

 

 

The room was quiet. In fact, the room was very quiet. The only audiable sound came from the spongebob wall clock that ticked every second. There was a man who was laying on the floor who appeared as if he was dead. His fingers on his left hand twitched once.

He raised up his cell phone, that was in his right hand, high enough for his eyes to see the screen. It was already 2:18pm.

"Just a few more hours to go..." The man's voice croaked. He his dry lips then raised his cell phone once again. He had recieved a text message.

From: Kikwangie

Yah! Dujun hyung! xP Don't go sulking too much -___-" The Mblaq members wanted to say congrats to u on our new album so if they call, please....ANSWER UR PHONE!! D<

The man was Doojoon. The leader of Beast stayed home from the party Mblaq was throwing them for their new and successful album, 'Fiction and Fact'. So, why is he left home on this beautiful day? The weather is perfect, there's no schedules, and there's a party going on at Mblaq's dorm...but why is Doojoon home?

 

 

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

 

 

"Hyunseung!!" Junhyung called the red head. "Hyung! Get out the pool!"

It was very unlikely that the adorable Hyunseung heard the rapper since he was under water but just as Junhyung called, he came up for air.

"Hyung!" Junhyung called once more. He walked over to the side of the pool and crouched down, waiting for Hyunseung to swim to him. "Yah, Mblaq bought us a cake. We're about to blow out the candles as a group."

"Oh, that's nice." He smiled then chuckled nervously. "C-can you get me a towel?"

'Isn't that great...' The rapper thought before sticking his hand in the water and splashing Hyunseung in the face.

"Yah! What was that for?!"

"For being lazy! Now get out and get a towel yourself!" Junhyung spat back. He started walking backwards, not knowing that there was a girl who carried a tray of drinks behind him, and bumped into her. The tray dropped from her hands which startled Junhyung. "Omo.."

"Sorry," The girl apologized and got down to pick up the glass pieces from the glass cups that shattered.

Junhyung didn't get to see her face so he wasn't sure if she was a fan or a staff. "Yah, don't pick the pieces up with your hands!"

"It's okay. I got it--Ow!" The glass cut her hand as she hissed from the pain. "Aish, it's bleeding..."

"Here, let me help...--" He frozen when he made eye contact with her. "...you.."

She laughed nervously, "Aniyo, it's okay. I can manage. There's a first-aid kit in the house. I'll just--"

"_____________?" He said in a loud whisper.

She blinked, "How...do you know my name? Have we met before?"

"You don't....know who I am? As in...personally?"

"Should I?"

'I don't understand. That face...and the same name...' He bit his lip. "I-I guess not. You can go get a band-aid for your cut and make sure you clean it."

She stood up and smiled brightly at him, "Hehe, thank you for caring, Junhyung! No wonder you're my bias in BEAST. I'll see you later!"

"Yeah..." He breathed. "...See you later..."

 

 

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

 

 

Hyunseung tugged on his shirt while waiting for the rest of the B2ST members to show. Yoseob walked into the living room and sighed, "Aigoo, it's such a nice day out."

"I know! Did you go swimming yet?" Hyunseung exclaimed.

"No, I was at the BBQ grill the whole time. I'm stuffed..."

"Where's Dongwoon?"

"I...don't know? He might be in the pool."

The red head pouted, "Then why the heck did Junhyung tell me to get out the pool?! Maknae is still swimming and that's not fair!"

"Uh...hyung? I'm right here..." Dongwoon smiled, coming in with Kikwang.

"Where were you two?" Yoseob asked.

Kikwang pointed back towards where he came from with his thumb, "I was in the dining room, texting Doojoon hyung but he wasn't replying."

"I was upstair with Mir." Dongwoon said. Junhyung walked into the living room with the boys and sighed from the accident that was not too long ago. "What's wrong, hyung?"

"It's nothing..." He shook his head.

Kikwang rolled his eyes. "You want us to believe that? Tell us!"

"Yeah, tell us!"

'Do I have a choice?' Junhyung thought to himself. "I bumped into a girl not too long ago and--"

"You didn't get her number?" Hyunseung interjected.

"She was mean?" Yoseob added.

"Guys...let me finish..."

"Opps, sorry."

"So, I bumped into her and when I saw her face, she--"

"Was ugly?"

"Was hot?"

"Had a boogie?"

"No! Let me finish! AISH!!" Junhyung groaned. "She looks exactly like ____________!!"

The BEAST members stood there silently. Kikwang scratched his head, "Who's ___________?"

"....Are you serious right now? What other ___________ do you know?"

Yoseob gasped, "It couldn't be her!"

"But I even called her by that name and she said it was her name! She looks JUST like her!"

"Maybe they look alike, but our ____________ is gone. Don't try to, you know, make it seem like she's still here. It's impossible."

Junhyung shook his head, "I'm going to find her and prove to you guys that what I saw was no joke. Yoseob, you're right but you just have to see her--"

"You can't go now..." Dongwoon mumbled. "Mblaq and the cake..."

"Junhyung! Kikwang! Dongwoon! Hyunseung! Yoseob! B2ST!" Lee Joon shouted behind the group minus one member. "Fiction~ in fiction~ in fiction~"

Kikwang laughed at Joonie's attempt to do the penguin walk dance. "Joon! Thunder!"

Thunder bowed, "Hey guys. Congratulations.."

"Aw, thank you!" Yoseob tackled him with a hug. "Where's Seungho and G.O?"

"G.O hyung is going to get the cake since Joon...dropped the first one on the floor. Seungho hyung went to find his girlfriend."

"Seungho hyung has a girlfriend?!" Dongwoon clapped. "Aigoo, so lucky."

"You mean the girl, right?" Joon laughed. "Just kidding. He got permission from the manager saying that he could date since he's so laid back and no one would suspect him from having one."

Hyunseung threw his head back, "Why isn't our manager that cool?!"

"Yah, our manager is cool..." Junhyung mumbled.

"He doesn't let us date like Seungho."

"We're idols, that's why!"

"But Doojoon hyung--" His mouth was covered by Yoseob's hand.

Yoseob smiled to change the topic, "Ehh, I think G.O should be back by now, right? Sorry, I reeeeally cannot wait to have some cake."

Joon checked his wrist watch, "Hm, true. Let's go into the kitchen. He might be in there now."

Junhyung waited until everyone else passed him so that he could walk with Hyunseung. He tapped his hyung on the arm, "Do you believe me? You know, about __________?"

Hyunseung bit his lip, "I guess so. Are you sure she didn't have a twin sister?"

"She was the only child..." He sighed. 'I hope that wasn't a ghost I saw then...'

 

 

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

 

 

"Congratulations!! Congratulation!!! LALALALA!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!" The Mblaq members sang, Mir being the loudest. After the song, everyone in the room clapped.

"Aigoo! Cut me a piece please!" Yoseob hopped in place. "Please make it a big slice!"

"I thought you said you was full..." Hyunseung grumbled beside him. G.O handed him a plate and a fork and told him he could sit down at the table.

When Dongwoon wasn't looking, Joon took the whip cream bottle for the ice cream and sprayed it on the maknae's face. "HAHA!!"

"Aish!" Dongwoon grabbed his plate and threw it at Joon who ducked for the cake to hit Mir in the face. "Opps..."

Mir's facial expression was the same happy smile he had on since the beginning. "Mmm, this icing taste great!"

"I know!" Yoseob cheered along. "Yah, where's Seungho?"

"Right here," Seungho said at the door. He was holding a girl's hand who shyly had her head down. "Sorry, I'm late. Congratulations Beast! We got you guys a present."

Kikwang tried to get a glimps of the girl's face since she kept looking down. Once she looked up at him, he was thrown back to the past. 'Sh-she's....Junhyung hyung was right...'

"Here you guys." Seungho handed a bag to each member.

"Ooh cute! Teddy bears!" Dongwoon smiled. "Oh, it even has a shirt on with our names on it and the album name on the back!"

"This is so thoughtful~" Hyunseung sang. He glanced over to Seungho then noticed the girl. "Oh, is she your girlfriend?"

"Ne, this is ____________. My girlfriend for almost seven months."

Hyunseung, Yoseob, Dongwoon, and Kikwang tried not to look as surprised as they were. All four of them were thinking the same thing: Junhyung was right.

"Is it...Choi ___________?" Yoseob asked.

"Ani, it's Kim _____________. It's nice to meet you all." She introduced herself. The Beast members exchanged glances while Junhyung kept a straight face.

'Different family names...so...it's not her after all....' He thought.

Kikwang took out his phone then went straight to his camera. He slipped it by his side so that no one could see him taking the picture of her. He brought his phone back up to his face then blinked solemly, 'I really can't believe it...'

 

 

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

 

 

Doojoon laid in the same place. He didn't move. Staring at the ceiling was the only thing he wanted to do. His phone vibrated again which took his attention away from the ceiling.

'Damn Kikwang...' He thought. 'How many times is he going to text me today?'

He picked up his phone, finally decided to check to see what Kikwang wanted, and noticed that it was picture mail with a message attached to it.

From: Kikwangie

Hyung! Check out this girl and tell me who she looks like! :O crazy, right?!?!!

Doojoon twitched his mouth then opened the photo in the picture mail. He looked at the girl and studied her. His eyes started to widened as he realized who the girl looked like.

"No way..." He whispered. "No ing way..."

He stood up and grabbed his car keys and ran to the door with his slippers on. He was still in his pajamas but he didn't care.

Kikwang texted him again but Doojoon didn't check it. The message was a warning, saying that it wasn't who he thought it was.

"I gotta see her. Just once more." He repeated inside his head. "I gotta see her..."

 

 

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

 

-May 17, 2008. 2:15pm-

 

"Yeobo, happy anniversary~" Doojoon sung to his girlfriend. "I love you, ________."

"I love you too, Doojoonie." She pecked him on his lips before walking up the steps of her apartment. "You'll be over by tonight, right?"

"Of course I will. I promise on my heart. If I happen to not show up then I better be dying." She giggled. "Okay, love you--"

"WOOOO~ HOOO!!~" Her neighbors yelled from inside their apartment. "YEEEAAAHH!!"

"Aish, they must be having a party tonight..." She stomped her foot. "Well, call me before you get here arasseo? Bye~ I love you~"

"Saranghae..."

 

-May 17, 2008. 9:46pm-

 

Eighteen year old Doojoon drove to his beloved __________'s apartment to spend their fifth anniversary together. He smiled to himself just thinking about her. He grabbed the bouqet of red roses from the passanger seat and stepped out of his car.

"WE NEED HELPP!!" A woman screamed. "SOMEONE CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT!!"

He blinked the turned to his girlfriend's apartmet build. It was...on fire.

"." He cursed then took out his phone and tried to call her.

"You have reached the voice mail of--" He hung up and walked up to the burning building but was stopped by a bum.

"You don't want to go in there." He told Doojoon.

"My girlfriend is in there! Let me go!" A fire truck finally showed up and got straight to work. Doojoon ran to one of them. "Excuse me, my girlfriend is in apartment seven. Can you please get her out safely?"

The fireman shook his head, "I'm sorry kid but apartment seven is already burned down. I'm afraid that she might not make it...."

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

First Chapter~~ ? I know T.T

Short summary to clear confusion: Seungho's girlfriend looks like Doojoon's (dead) ex girlfriend from before their debut but the girls have different names...

Thanks4reading!!