Day One

Thirst

 

"Omma...?" _________ asked, waving her hand over the woman face who fainted. She smiled when she started to regain consciousness. "Omma, are you okay?"

"Omo..." The ahjumma sat up from the small palet on the floor. "What happened, again? I fainted or passed out?"

"Doojoon-shi said you fainted from shock."

"Aigoo, that boy. I was so caught up into the old days when I realized that he has grown up." She lied. She knew she fainted from seeing _____________. It was all too overwelming. "Speaking of that rascal, where did he go?"

Doojoon came in the room holding a tray. "I'm right here Omma. I made some tea." He placed the tray on the small coffee table and handed her a cup. "Here, drink well. ____________, I made some for you too and I want you to try it. Tell me if you like it."

_____________ hesitated while taking the tea cup into her hands. "Thank you."

Omma took a small sip from the cup and smiled, "Wow, Doojoon-ah, this taste just like how...you-know-who used to make it. Did she teach you before?"

"Yeah, I started to make it like her since it taste better than the way I made it back then..."

____________'s eyes narrowed. She couldn't help but be curious about who they were talking about. It would be awkward if she was accused of being the other ___________ again, so it was best to speak in a different way.

"Oh, _____________, do you like it?" Doojoon asked her.

She blushed, "It's really good. I love it."

"Should I teach you how to make it sometime during our week?"

"I guess so. Did you plan this week out?"

He nodded, "Today, we're here just for a visit. I'll take you home after this if you want me to. I didn't really plan much today so I might be going home afterwards."

"C-can you take me with you then?" She bit her lip, almost regretting what she just asked. "It's just that Mblaq's schedule won't be over until tonight and I don't want to be home alone..."

"Of course you can stay. Do you normally stay home?"

"It depends whether it's something like recording music or television shows."

"Oh that's good. At least you aren't home alone all the time." Doojoon felt the trust that _____________ was giving him and he thought that it was a great step forward to getting closer to her. "Omo, who is this...?"

Doojoon looked towards the doorway and saw a small girl in an elementary school uniform. She had cute pigtails in her hair and the most adorable round face.

She pointed him and smiled, "Beast oppa!"

"Oh, she knows Beast!" He said excitedly. The small girl ran to her Omma to sit next to her.

"Of course she knows Beast." Her mother said. "She loves Beast and SHINee so much that she even learned all of your names. Sometimes, I don't even know what she's talking about."

"Omma, that's Doojoon oppa! One of my favorites!" Her small voice squeaked. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Choi Sunmi and I'm turning five soon!"

The Sunmi looked similiar to ____________ but you couldn't very well. ____________ takes her dominance from her mother and Sunmi takes after her father.

"Sunmi-ah, would you like to meet everyone in Beast someday?" Doojoon asked her. She nodded rapidly. "I could take you today but you have to ask your mommy."

"Ooh! Omma! Please, please, please?!" Her mom patted her head and nodded. "Yay! I'm going to bring my Beast shirt because I want everyone to sign it!"

It made ____________ giggle from the cute and excited girl. Doojoon even impressed her by showing how good he is with kids and how nice he is. He really wasn't doing this for show and it wasn't an act. Doojoon really is a sweet and kind person.

______________ decided to trust him even more.

 

 

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

 

 

The Beast members finally completed their day of practice and went back to the dorm. Yoseob wasn't tired and neither was Dongwoon. Kikwang immediately went to the bathroom and Junhyung quickly went to sleep in his room. Hyunseung didn't know what to do with himself.

"Kids, let's play a game," He spoke directly to Yoseob and Dongwoon since they were obviously bored too. "Let's see who can hold their breath the longest."

Dongwoon and Yoseob exchanged glances to each other and shrugged. "Okay."

"Alright, on the count of three. One....two...three!" Hyunseung held his breath according to the rules. Maknae and visual maknae made it seem like they were holding their breath.

A minute passed and Hyunseung dropped out of the competition even though he won from the start. He didn't know that though. Yoseob tried not to laugh and Dongwoon pretended to hold his nose.

Six minutes passed and Hyunseung started to worry, "Y-yah, breathe now! Please don't do this you guys..."

He frowned at his two dongsaengs when they continued with 'their game'. They weren't changing colors and they appeared perfectly fine which worried Hyunseung even more. He wanted to stop them but he didn't know how.

Once he thought of a way, he did it.

He punched Yoseob in the stomach which successfully made him start breathing again...and coughing. Dongwoon bursted out laughing and stood up from the floor.

"Haha! I woooooon!!" He danced. "Haha!!"

"Hyunseung...you bastard..." Yoseob held his stomach and curled up into a ball. The 4D prince sat there, confused all over.

Dongwoon still laughed and dance where he stood. "Hyung, we weren't really playing!"

"Wa-wasn't playing? So you both weren't holding your breath?"

"No!! Haha!" The maknae snickered when Yoseob stood up from his pain and kicked the orange haired vocalist in the leg.

"WHY WOULD YOU PUNCH ME?!"

"YOSEOB, I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW!!"

The front door opened and in came Doojoon, Sunmi and ____________. They saw everything after Yoseob started to kick Hyunseung.

"Yah! What's going on here...?" Doojoon asked the two boys who were wrestling. Yoseob blinked at the leader then at their guest. He blushed and pulled away from Hyunseung. "Dongwoon, Yoseob and Hyunseung, this is Sunmi. She's one of our biggest fans."

The girl smiled and twisted her body in place, seeing her favorite idols. Yoseob waved to her, "Annyeong, Sunmi-ah! Aigoo, you're so pretty..."

"Sunmi, do you want to play with oppa?" Dongwoon crouched down to her height. She nodded and reached for his hand. "Aja, let's all go to the park down the street."

"Down the street? It's still bright out and who do you think he are?" Hyunseung mumbled. "I wish I could just 'walk down the street' without taking pictures and hearing screams."

"Don't listen to that big, meanie oppa." Dongwoon ignored his hyung. "I don't care. I want to play."

"Doojoon hyung..." The orange top whined.

"No one is ever seen at that park so it's okay." Doojoon smiled, "I want to go to the park too. Tell Junhyung and Kikwang to come on. We're all going to go."

 

 

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

 

 

Mblaq has been at their scheduled fanmeeting. They took pictures, danced, signed autographs, and answered some questions from. Although the first two questions asked seemed safe, the rest was going to be a bit interesting.

"Do any of the Mblaq oppas have a girlfriend?" A fan asked in the microphone that was being passed around.

Seungho's heart dropped as if he had to tell the truth. Joon noticed that his hyung was in a very uncomfortable position to talk and decided to create a distraction.

"I can't have a girlfriend because I'm dating Mireu-shi," Joon blurted out causing the fan girls to scream and react. He knew he'd be killing himself for it later but he really saved Seungho's image from seeping out. "Ne, Mir is my wife. As you may or may not know, he is having back problems so he couldn't attend even though he really wanted to be here today."

"Aigoo, let's get another question?" G.O nervously laughed. "Pali before we run out of time~"

The next girl faithfully took the microphone, "Uhm, Thunder oppa, can G.O oppa go out with Sandara unni?"

"Please...?" G.O laughed at his angry dongsaeng.

Thunder grabbed G.O's collar playfully and shook him about, "Never!"

As the fans were laughing at Thunder and G.O, Joon took the opportunity to take his mic off and whisper to seungho, "Are you going to be alright?"

Seungho simply nodded even though it was slightly a lie. He was too busy worried about ______________ and how Doojoon was treating her. Little did he know, he had nothing to worry about.

 

 

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

 

 

"Ready? Three...two...one, GO!" Yoseob counted down to push Sunmi on the swings. He and Dongwoon laughing together with her. The weather felt great and everything worked out smoothly because the park was cleared.

"Sunmi-ah, oppa is waiting for you at the jungle gym!" Kikwang called to her.

"Okay!" She called back.

Hyunseung took a nap against the tree since he was too comfortable. It seemed as though he didn't want to play with Sunmi as much as the three maknaes but he was tired.

Junhyung on the other hand, chatted with ____________ on the bench. Doojoon left to get snacks for everyone so Junhyung kept her company.

"Hyunseung oppa must be very tired..." ___________ smiled at the singer. He had his hat covering his eyes so all you could see were his nose and mouth.

"We practiced a lot today because of him." Junhyung said. "Do you dance with Mblaq when they go to their practices?"

She shook her head, "Thunder oppa taught me how to do the 'oh yeah' dance but that was just at home."

"Ahh," He nodded. "This might be a little personal to ask but how did you come to meet Seungho?"

"Oh, we went to the same college and I had a small crush on him. I guess he felt the same way for me, hehe."

"Ah, very cute..."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

'How did she know...?' He laughed to himself. "I've actually just started dating this girl from a girl group. Do you know Go Hara?"

"Ne, she's very pretty. I'm happy for you." Junhyung thanked her for her compliment and turned his gaze back over to Kikwang and Sunmi on the slide. He smiled at the sight of his bandmates playing with and making a young girl's dream come true.

Yoseob double taked to the approaching figure and smiled, "Doojoon hyung is back and he brought snacks!!"

Doojoon made his way to Junhyung and ___________ at the bench. He reached into the bag he was holding and handed them one small, flavored pie each.

"Lemon pie...I don't eat lemon pie." Junhyung mumbled. "Want to switch, ____________?"

Doojoon flicked Junhyung's head. "She can't have anything with strong citris taste such as lemon. You can switch with Hyunseung if you'd like. He'll eat anything."

____________ gulped. She was shocked that Doojoon knew what she was allergic to and could not eat. He already took care of her so well. It's nice to know that she could depend on him even though it was a bit creepy for him to know that type of information about her.

"Yoseob-ah, come here and take this to Sunmi, Kikwang and Dongwoon!" Doojoon called the aegyo prince over. Yoseob quickly ran to get the bag and back to the small group on the playground. "Aigoo, we're going to be leaving soon. It's getting dark and I want to get Sunmi and ____________ home."

"I guess I'll wake up Hyunseung then..." Junhyung murmured. He left ____________'s side and had Doojoon take his seat. "Hyunseung-ah, wake up~"

"Am I not your hyung...?" Hyunseung mumbled quietly.

Doojoon sighed and looked up at the sky. "When I take Sunmi-shi home, I'll take you back to Mblaq's place afterwards."

"Okay," ____________ nodded. "Doojoon oppa.."

"Hm?"

A small breeze brushed against their faces and blew their hair. She smiled and looked into his eyes. "Thank you for taking care of me today. I can't wait to enjoy this week with you."

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

SOOOOOORRY for not updating in so long! T.T I will try to update faster!!

Thanks4Reading!!