Stubborn

Thirst

 

 

Doojoon slammed the car door and hustled his way to Mblaq's place. He groaned when the front door was locked then ran towards the back of the building, where the pool is. He spotted Hyunseung's red hair and hopped over the fence.

"Doo-Doojoon hyung?" Yoseob stuttered when he saw the Yoon leader. "What are you...doing here? I thought--"

"Where is that girl?" He sternly said.

'Girl...?' Yoseob thought then panicked. 'Oh god, how did he find out about Seungho's girlfriend?'

Doojoon pushed passed the brown haired vocalist and stormed into the slide in doors. He looked left to right until he stomped to the kitchen, where he heard laughter. In the kitchen, he saw Mir and Thunder eating cake, Dongwoon and Joon laughing together, Junhyung leaning against the counter, and Seungho holding hands with the girl.

"D-Doojoon hyung...you're here..." Junhyung stood up straight and watched his group member stare ___________ down. He noticed this and began to speak up. "Hyung, that's not--"

"____________..." He whispered, getting closer to the couple. The girl hung on tightly to her boyfriend as the scary Doojoon was merely two steps away from them.

Seungho looked at her then looked at the man in front of him, "Do you know her from somewhere?"

"Hyung, that's not her." Junhyung repeated but was ignored once again. He walked over to the leader and tried to make him step back. "Let's go home. You're tired and--"

"She's mine." The stubborn Doojoon pushed Junhyung out the way. "That's my girlfriend."

"What are you talking about? Are you crazy?" Seungho pushed ___________ in back of him. "She's yours? Me and ____________ have been going out for six months. There's no way--"

"DO YOU WANT PROOF?!" Doojoon raised his voice which caused Dongwoon and Junhyung to step up and pull him back.

He wasn't budging to be move much far which pissed Junhyung off. "Kikwang-ah!! Help us!"

Kikwang ran into the kitchen and immediately went to help the members. "Hyung, calm down. We're leaving now."

"Thank you Mblaq for this wonderful party!" Dongwoon tried to say as an apology for Doojoon's behavior. "Mir, I'll call you tonight."

"O-okay..." Mir mumbled as the four walked out of the kitchen. Mblaq's maknae breathed then glanced over to his leader. "Hyung...is __________ okay?"

Seungho quickly turned around to ___________ and lifted her chin up to look into each other's eyes. She had tears rolling down her cheeks. "Yeobo, gwaenchana?"

She shook her head and whispered, "Oppa...I'm scared."

 

 

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

 

 

 

Hyunseung was pulled out the pool and dragged to the car, along with Yoseob. Doojoon was thrown into the back of the van by the two maknaes, Dongwoon and Kikwang.

Junhyung sighed and handed Hyunseung Doojoon's car keys. "Here, lead the way. We'll take this van and follow you."

"Okay," The doe eyed singer took the keys, at the same time, drying his hair.

Yoseob stared at the depressed leader, slumped in the seat. Dongwoon made his way to the very back seats of the van and sat down. Kikwang took the passanger seat and Junhyung was going to drive.

 

The ride home was very silent. The members were embarassed by their leader's sudden appearence and outburst. It was even more embarassing to know that it wasn't who they thought it was.

The Beast members walked in their dorm very sluggishly. Doojoon went to his shared room and locked the door behind him. Yoseob looked at Dongwoon with a question in his eyes.

"Can I sleep with you and Kwangie tonight?" He asked.

"You have no other choice." Dongwoon sighed as he sat on the wooden floor. "Man, I wish I knew why he reacted that way."

"Woonie, he was in love with his girlfriend and he really wanted to marry her. Of course he's going to react big if he had a chance to see her again."

"I sent him a text message, saying that it wasn't her." Kikwang said. "I guess he just got the picture I sent him and charged over there without reading it."

Junhyung froze in his doorway from hearing what Kikwang said. "So...all of that was your fault?"

Kikwang gulped, "I-I didn't know he'd--"

"You idiot!!" Junhyung grabbed the closest thing to him, in this case was the pikachu plush on the floor, and threw it at Aj.

"Pika! Pika!" The plushie said, with it's light up cheeks, when it hit Kikwang's head.

"I guess I deserved that...but I really didn't know!"

"He's our leader, our friend, our brother, and our roommate! How do you not know him by now?!" Junhyung shook his head. "I'm going to sleep. Goodnight."

Hyunseung raised his hand to Junhyung but he already closed the door. "Aish, guys, please don't fight..."

"Eh, they'll be back to normal by tomorrow or so." Dongwoon said without a care. "Let's play twister!"

"Aigoo..."

 

In Doojoon's and Yoseob's room, the Yoon leader searched through his closet for his box that he kept from high school. Once he found it, he plopped it onto his bed and opened the top. The box held year books, money, and some other things but what he was looking for was his old phone book.

"Aish, where is it...?" He muttered, taking out everything out the box one by one. "Here it is.."

He opened it to the 'C' section and went down to Choi. He picked up his phone and dialed the number he was looking for. Of course, there's a very small chance that the number would've been the same after so many years. Surprisingly, it was ringing.

"Yoboseyo?" A woman's voice answered the phone.

"Hello? Is this Mrs. Choi Sookyung?"

"Yes it is. May I ask who's calling?"

Doojoon sighed in relief, "Annyeonghaseyo Omma. It's me...Yoon Doojoon. Do you remember who I am?"

"Doojoon-shi? Of course I remember you sweety. I just saw your new music video on the TV. You still look so handsome."

He laughed, "Ah, ne...I called to ask if you still live in that little house in Seoul. I would love to give you a visit very soon."

"We do, actually. Well, it's just me and my four year old daughter now. My husband passed away last year from a heart attack..."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I wish I knew sooner. Appa was a great man. You had another child?"

"Ne, it was that same year after ___________ passed away. It was very hard for me to live but I'm very healthy today and I hope you are too, son."

"I am. I'll call you some other time to let you know that I'm coming over. I have to go now."

"Oh, I understand. You take care, my son. Bye." She hung up as well as Doojoon. He stared at the box of junk next to him. He blinked then started to fill the box back up.

'She's not dead....she's alive...' He thought. 'They're all wrong. That was MY Choi __________..."

 

 

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

 

 

"Seungho oppa, which gown do you like better," ___________ smiled as she held up two night gowns. "The pink with the black lace or the purple with white lace?"

Seungho wasn't listening nor did he look at her. All he could think about was what happened earlier. Doojoon scared him a little about _________ being his girlfriend instead. __________ wasn't the type to cheat but it was obvious that she had nothing to do with Doojoon.

"Oppa! Are you even listening?!" __________ shouted, making Seungho jump.

"Oh, sorry, what?"

She sighed, "What's wrong, yeobo? You're pretty quiet."

He shook his head, "Don't worry about it, love. I'm okay..."

"Good."

"By the way, I really like the purple and white lace. It'd look fantastic on you." She giggled and kissed him. "Let's get ready for bed. I'll cook you breakfast in the morning."

"And the Mblaq boys too?"

"Heh, they can starve."

 

 

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

 

 

Doojoon came out of his room, dressed better than pajamas, and blinked at the members on the floor.

"Okay hyung, right foot on red." Dongwoon laughed.

"HOW CAN I DO THAT WHEN HYUNSEUNG'S IS IN THE WAY?!" Yoseob complained. "Aish, I got this. Watch me."

"Yoseob hyung, just give up." Kikwang laughed, totally relaxed in a very awkward positison. "I'm going to win because you're going to fall under Hyunseung hyung which is going to make him fall. There for, I declare this game mine."

"Almost there~" Yoseob's foot made it to red. "HA! I'm the king!!"

Dongwoon started to spin the spinner before he noticed Doojoon watching them. "Oh hyung, you're out. Do you want to play and show these guys how it's done?"

"Are you going somewhere, hyung? You look nice." Kikwang complimented him. For Kikwang, all he had to do was hang his head back to see the leader. When Hyunseung tried to see what the leader was wearing, he made himself fall out of his position, knocking Yoseob down along with him.

"AISH!! YOU ORANGE HAIRED DUMBY! I SHOULD KILL YOU FOR THAT!!" Yoseob punched Hyunseung's arm.

"OW!! YAH! Blame Kikwang for making me look!"

Kikwang smirked, "Who told you to look? I just said that hyung looked nice."

"I'll be back..." Doojoon muttered.

"Where are you going?" Junhyung's voice appeared in the room.

"...To my girlfriend's grave."

Junhyung folded his arms and raised an eyebrow, "Really....then, do you mind if I tag along?"

"You can come. Let's go."

'I can't risk the chances of him sneaking out and scaring that poor girl again.' Junhyung thought before grabbing his jacket and leaving out the door with his hyung.

The rest of the members looked at each other. Yoseob stood up, "One more round but this time, I get to be the spinner. My hurts from that fall..."

 

 

The two boys didn't speak much in the car. The ride wasn't going to be very far since the burial site was near Doojoon's old high school. He sighed thene turned the wheel to park next to a flower shop.

He turned the car off, "Why did you want to come."

Junhyung stared into his own lap, "Was it wrong for me to join you?"

"I'm not saying that and you know it. Tell me the real reason."

"Because today is your anniversary and I can't help but worry for you. __________ was a very sweet and lovely girl. She was very smart and beautiful too. It'd be a shame if I skipped out on showing my repects to her."

'Are you sure you didn't come because you thought I was going to trash Seungho's face then take __________ back?' Doojoon questioned to himself. "I'll be back."

He opened the door, stepped out the car, and walked to the shop. Junhyung couldn't help but feel bad for his friend. Having to go through something like this on his own.

"Damn Kikwang..." He mumbled. "It's all your fault for this. If he didn't know her existance then none of this would have ever happened."

Two minutes passed and Doojoon came back with a large bouqet of __________'s favorite pink roses. He handed them to Junhyung so that he could drive and pulled away from the store.

Once again, it was quiet in the car.

"I'm going to turn the radio on." Junhyung mumbled and turned the volume up. To his surprise, one of their songs were on.

'Amuri saenggakhaedo maldo andwae bad girl~'

Junhyung chuckled, "Wouldn't they be playing Fiction instead of Bad Girl?"

"...." Doojoon didn't feel like talking. "...They probably go sick of it."

"It was just released today..."

"Unfortunately..."

'Down, down! We gotta get down! I want to come to me girl!'

As the song finished, Doojoon clicked the radio off which earned himself a glare from Junhyung. "Yah, I was listening to that."

"And now you're listening to the car engine." He said sternly. "Just wait, we're almost there..."

 

 

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

 

 

"Joon hyung!" Mir called from his laptop. "Look what our fans made for us!"

Joon made his way over to the happy-go-lucky maknae and checked out his laptop screen. "Is-is that a p-poster...?"

Mir nodded, "That's right~ they made us a huge sign saying 'JooMi' on it! Isn't it amazing?!"

"Yah, you actually like this kind of stuff?"

He pouted, "Only if it was made by A+. They worked so hard on it...look! They even added glitter and hearts!"

"Find out whoever made that crap and tell them to burn it." Joon mumbled and began to walk away.

"W-wait hyung!! Don't do it!~"

"There's no such thing as 'JooMi'!"

Thunder laughed, "Aigoo, where do you think they get those kind of ideas? Remember that kiss--"

"It was on the cheek!!"

While Joon, Thunder and Mir were bickering, G.O sat in the corner, on his laptop. He searched ____________'s name and Yoon Doojoon to see why the B2ST leader acted the way he did. Google had no articials on Doojoon having a girlfriend so he attempted to click in the google search bar.

A mistake occured when he clicked the bar and it sent him straight to google images. His eyes widened from the results.

"What the heck...?" He whispered, scrolling down to see a bunch of the same pictures. Of course a bunch of pictures were a viarety of Doojoon but majority of them was a crushed down apartment building. "There's no girl...there's just the same building..."

"G.O hyung! Help me!!" Mir yelled at his hyung. He was in a headlock by Joon. "Joonie hyung, I'm sorry~"

"Just kiss and make up already!" Thunder chuckled. Joon glared at him and released Mir. "Uh-oh..."

Thunder ran from Joon who was now chasing him. Trying to run towards the rooms, Thunder accidentally knocked G.O's laptop out of his lap.

"YAH!" He yelled at the two and picked up his laptop. "Great job Thunder. The battery came out...and I was so close to finding out about what happened earlier..."

 

 

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

 

 

Doojoon stared at ___________'s grave for thirty minutes straight. Junhyung watched him, thinking how pathetic the scene was. He was leaning against a tree with his hands in his pocket as the wind blew his hair.

"Doojoon hyung," He called. "Don't you think this is a bit much? It's been thirty minutes already--"

"If you can't stand to be here then why did you come." Doojoon spoke. "You can take the car back to the dorm. I'll just walk home when I'm ready."

Junhyung sighed from his stubborn attitude, "Ani, I'm staying. How long were you planning to be here?"

"Until 8pm."

'8pm? It's 6:30pm now...' The rapper stood up. "I'm going to the nearest convience store in walking distance for some snacks and a warm drink. You'll be here, right?"

"...."

"Of course you will..." Junhyung walked off, leaving Doojon who was still staring at the grave and stone.

Two minutes later, his eyes watered and his nose sniffled. He shook his head down, "Damn this wind...making my eyes water..."

"Are you sure it's the wind?" A voice peered behind him.

"You...didn't leave, Junhyung?"

Junhyung chuckled and walked beside Doojoon, "Aniyo, I figured that you need me here. So, tell me how you managed without her for three years?"

"Even though I did this every year on our anniversary, this year's different.."

"Oh really? How so?"

"Because...she's alive and now I know it."

"That girl you saw was Kim __________, not Choi ___________. I'm sure she looks slightly different from the last time you saw her but to think that she's alive is just...odd. Isn't she buried here?"

"No." He said. "The building crumbled down on her apartment. They figrued that she's been crushed and decided not to search for her."

'What's buried here then? Just a casket?' Junhyung bit his lip. "I'm sorry."

"There's no need to be sorry to me. Once I get her back, you can tell her sorry yourself."

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thanks4reading!!