Decision

Thirst

 

 

The next day at Mblaq's place, ___________ made breakfast for the members. Thunder was already at the table as she placed two plates in front of him and where she was sitting. GO was in the shower and Seungho was still in bed. Unfortunately, Mir was still at the hospital and Joon was there to visit him.

"Wow, this looks delicious..." Thunder exhaled then smiled. "Thanks noona. I will eat this well."

"I will too," She smiled back at him and began to eat. A figure crossed her eye when she turned her head. It was GO who merely went straight to the coffee machine. "Oh, good morning oppa."

He smirked at her, "Well hello to you. I didn't get to see you last night. By the way, how was your date yesterday?"

Seungho was about to walk into the kitchen because he woke up to the smell of food. He stopped when he heard GO asking __________ about her date with Doojoon. He was curious to hear her answer and didn't go in just because of it. If he went in, she would've avoided the topic.

"Oh, my date with Doojoon-shi? It was really nice. He took me to meet this really nice ahjumma and her daughter. They both look so familiar to me but they were very kind."

"Ah that sounds nice. Is that it?"

She shook her head, "No, we also went to the park with the ahjumma's daughter and the BEAST members. It was a lot of fun and oppa took very good care of me..."

Seungho frowned upon her enjoyment with the Yoon leader of BEAST. He didn't want her to have too much fun but she did and it sounded like she couldn't wait to hang out with him again. Just to end their conversation in the kitchen, he stormed in and sat next to her.

"Yeobo, good morning!" She happily greeted her boyfriend. He patted her head and couldn't help but smile at her dazzling eyes. It was just one of those situations where he had to look okay just so that the others wouldn't worry...

 

 

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

 

 

"Dongwoon-ah, can you pass down the kimchi please?" Doojoon asked with a smile. The BEAST members watched his happiness as the maknae handed him the bowl with the kimchi in it. "Thanks!"

"No...problem..." Dongwoon mumbled. The room was filled with mixed emotions. The leader was happier than a gumdrop while the members were confused and felt awkward to see their leader in such a great mood.

"Wow! Hyunseung-ah, you cooked very well!" Doojoon smirked. "This porriage is amazing. I swear I'd marry you for your cooking."

Hyunseung blinked and chewed on his food slowly, "Ah...thanks hyung."

"Doojoon hyung, please eat slowly." Yoseob started to worry. His hyung's behavior was different. A bit too different.

Junhyung placed his spoon down and looked over at Doojoon. "Yah, hyung, by any chance...are you seeing ___________ again?"

"How'd you know?" He asked.

The rapper shrugged. "I don't know. Call it a wild guess." He replied sarcastically. "Since when was the last time you were happy like this?"

He sighed, "Let's just say that the building was an illusion."

"Huh?" The other five members said in unison.

'Great...he has really lost it now..' Junhyung shook his head down. "Well, I'm done. Thanks for the meal Hyunseung."

Hyunseung rolled his eyes, "Anything for you, yeobo."

Gikwang giggled, "Haha, you called him yeobo!"

"That's because he's jealous of Har--" Yoseob started but was cut off by Hyunseung stuffing his mouth with a bread roll.

Hyunseung smiled and acted like nothing happened. "What? Junseung forever lives."

"He likes me better!" Yoseob spoke with his mouth full.

"According to the fans, the pairings are: Dooseob, Junseung, and Kiwoon" Dongwoon said. "We should do something like that for when we go to Japan. You know? Couple stuff."

"Or not.." Doojoon mumbled. "I think I'm going to leave too."

"Going to see __________?"

"No, I have to check with the manager about when we leave for Japan.."

Dongwoon stood up, "We leave in two days actually because the tickets are pretty cheap. In fact, I should start packing..."

"Aw, poor hyung. You'll be missing the rest of your week with __________~" Junhyung teased.

Doojoon glared at him, "Shut up. I'm definately going to find a way to bring her."

"But...Seungho hyung wouldn't let you do that--"

"Of course he won't but it's not his decision; it's __________'s turn to decide." 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update~

THANKS4READING!!