Apology

Thirst

 

 

The next day, the members of Beast woke up to a wonderful smell of breakfast made by their lovely Hyunseung. He stepped out the kitchen to yell down the hall, "Kids! Breakfast is ready!"

Dongwoon was the first to get up and to pounce on his hyung, "Aigoo, what did you cook for us today?"

"I've decided to switch it up today." He smiled. "I've finally learned how to make waffles!"

"Waffles? BOOOORING~" He sung then skipped to the kitchen.

The red head sighed, "Where is everyone...?"

He walked into his room and caught Junhyung getting dressed, he stepped into Dongwoon's and Kikwang's room to see a sleeping Kikwang, then he walked into Yoseob and Doojoon's room.

Yoseob was sleeping like a baby, but Doojoon wasn't in his bed.

"Where is that leader...?" He whispered. "Maybe Junhyung knows."

"Knows what?" The rapper asked him, stepping into the room. He eyed the bed then blinked, "Where's Doojoon?"

"I thought that you would know..."

Junhyung folded his arms, "Wherever he is, he better be back on time for rehearsal..."

 

 

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

 

 

"Who is it?" A voice called behind the door.

"It's Yoon Doojoon."

The person on the opposite side of the door cringed and slowly opened the door, "H-hi Doojoon hyung...what brings you over so early?"

Doojoon bowed, "Hello Mir. I'm sorry, may I come in?"

"Ah...sure..." Mir was very doubtful since the last time he saw him. Was it a great idea to let in someone who might hurt a friend of his?

"Is Seungho up?" He asked.

"Ne, I'll go get him. You can sit down." Doojoon obeyed and went into the living room to wait for Seungho. He sighed to himself, thinking it was a bad choice to be over, but it was what he had to do.

 

Mir knocked twice on Seungho's door before he answered it, "Mir, what is it?"

"Doojoon hyung is down stairs..." He bit his lip. "Is __________ noona sleep?"

Seungho looked back at her on the bed. She was snuggled into the covers. "Yeah...she's still sleeping."

He walked out of the room, still shirtless, and walked down the hall. 'I wonder why he's here now...'

 

 

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

 

 

Back at the Beast dorm, the member were eating breakfast. Junhyung hasn't touched his food. He was too busy thinking about Doojoon and where he might have gone. It was pretty chaotic yesterday so maybe he went to the Han River to think things about.

Hyunseung was eating but looking at Junhyung at the same time. He started to get curious. "Junhyung, you're not eating?"

"Hm? Oh, I just don't have an appetite."

Yoseob reached for his plate, "Can I have yours then?"

"No!" His hand was slapped away by the orange haired voicalist. "He has to eat. You know we're going to be very busy today and if you don't eat then you'll get sick!"

"It's just doing that silly penguin walk. It's not that hard..."

Dongwoon pouted, "It's not just the penguin walk and even if it was, we'd still have to be synchronized."

"We've been in sync for 'bad girl', 'soom', 'mystery', 'beautiful', and--"

"That's because we practiced!" The maknae raised his voice. He cleared his throat from embarassment. "Excuse me...mianhae."

"No, he deserves it." Kikwang resorted. "Junhyung hyung, you have to eat."

"If I have to eat then so does Doojoon."

"Doojoon is obviously not here with us at breakfast so that means you have to eat." Hyunseung said in a very annoyed tone. He picked up his fork and stabbed a waffle. He held it up to Junhyung's face, "Eat now or forever hold your peace."

Junhyung blinked at the redhead and bit the waffle off the fork. Dongwoon laughed, "That's silly hyung. How can you get him to eat?"

"I slaved over a hot stove this morning and I even took my time with this. How would I feel if I keep hearing 'I'm sooooo hungry' during our practice when I cooked?"

"Pretty ty..." Kikwang mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Noooothing~"

 

 

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

 

 

Seungho walked in the room and Doojoon immediately stood up. They bowed to each other, only Doojoon was more into a 90 degree position. Seungho folded his arms.

"What brings you here?" He asked.

"I came to apologize for my behavior yesterday." He said.

'Figured as much...' Seungho thought. "Well, why?"

"Why what?"

"Why'd you say all of that stuff?"

Doojoon cursed in his head, '...he's got me...'

The Mblaq leader started to grow impaitent, "I'm sorry but I can't accept your apology if you don't give me a reason to why you said all of that stuff from yesterday."

"I...had a girlfriend who passed away from a fire." He said. "We were going out so long that we surpassed the longest time a couple could be together. She was my...high school sweetheart and she passed away...and her name was Choi ___________."

"What does Choi ___________ have to do with Kim ___________?"

"I know...that your girlfriend is probably afraid of me now...and thinks I'm crazy but I want to apologize to her the most. She reminds me of my girlfriend from three years ago...and yesterday was my anniversary. That's why I flipped."

Seungho scoffed, "So, you want me to accept your apology to get even with my girlfriend? It's not going to happen. I'm sorry but--"

"Seungho," G.O interrupted, coming into the living room. He heard everything. "Let him take her out for at least three days."

Doojoon showed no emotion but on the inside, he wanted to kiss G.O for his words. Seungho was a bit taken back by his bandmate, "But--"

"Come on, hyung. He lost his girlfriend after so many years. If ___________ is another copy of her then it should be fair that he should relive those memories again. Give him about a week."

Seungho didn't want to budge and say yes. He was a very cool, laid-back guy. His personality over worked his answered and he simply said okay.

Doojoon wanted to dance until he died. He bowed to Seungho, "Thank you so much."

"Don't thank me." Seungho's tone darkened as he glared at G.O and walked back down the hall. G.O and Doojoon exchanged glances then smiled.

"G.O...how can I ever thank you?"

He smiled, "I understand what you're going through. Just have a good time and have fun. She's a great girl so she'll forgive you."

'I know she is...' Doojoon smirked. 'I know because she was once my girlfriend.'

 

 

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

 

(an hour later)

 

"Where's Doojoon?" The manager asked the Beast members. Yoseob turned his head to the right and looked at his mirror reflection, Kikwang played with his shirt, Hyunseung poked at the floor, Dongwoon whistled out the window, and Junhyung laid on his back.

The manager sighed, 'Well, they're not the best at covering up latenesses...'

"Oh, there he is now!" Dongwoon pointed out the window to Doojoon pulling up in his car. Yoseob jumped up to see and so did Hyunseung. "Aigoo, he's not dressed."

"It's okay. There's an extra pair in the locker room." The manager said. "I'll be back to get them for him. You guys practice singing 'The fact' together."

He left the room which made the members sigh. Yoseob plopped on the floor, "How can we practice singing anything when Doojoon starts both 'Fiction' and 'The fact'...?"

"Skip his part and go straight to Hyunseung hyung," Kikwang shrugged. "Or if it was 'Fiction', we'll skip to Junhyung hyung's rap?"

"We're not skipping anyone's part. How do you think the fans will feel when their precious Doojoon isn't there?" Junhyung stood up straight and walked towards the middle of the floor. "Get up and start the tape. We're going to dance."

At that moment, Doojoon ran in the room. "I'm sorry I'm--"

"Late." Kikwang finished. "Where were you?"

"Do you know that we've been calling you?" Yoseob added.

The only think Doojoon was able to do was smile, "Sorry guys but it was worth it."

"What could possibly be more important than practice?!" Junhyung raised his voice which made Hyunseung stand in his way. "Do you know how disappointed we would make Cube Entertainment? Or most importantly, our fans?"

"All of them will understand if I messed up one step or if my voice cracks. Chill out..."

This time, Hyunseung was the one to come against him. He looked at the leader as if he was nuts. "Are you serious right now? Yah, hyung, if you don't care that much then go home! We'll practice by ourselves."

"Sorry hyung," Yoseob frowned. "I'd break my back practicing for our fans. They come before me..."

Dongwoon's words were mostly covered by Yoseob and Hyunseung so he didn't say anything; niether did Kikwang. Doojoon's mood was still pretty high because of his upcoming week with __________ was slowly approaching.

"Fine, I'll leave." He smiled with a chuckle. "I'll just practice on my own time. See ya..."

He left the room happily which angered Junhyung and Hyunseung. Yoseob was upset on how the members were acting towards each other.

'I shouldn't have said anything...' He sighed to himself.

 

 

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

 

 

"Oppa, why did you say yes?!" __________ whined. "I don't want to be with him. I want to be with you!"

Seungho caressed her cheek, "It's only for a week and I'll stay up for every night you come home. I really do think you'll have fun."

"But..."

"Doojoon is a great guy. He'll take care of you because I know he will. I trust him." She folded her arms and puckered her lips. "Would you stop acting so cute? I'm trying to get you to hang out with him for a week."

She continued to pouted, "He's going to call me his girlfriend and try to kiss me or even more."

"No he won't." He kissed her forehead. "If it's anything, I'd be better, right?"

She nodded, "You're my number one."

"And you're my number two." She gasped. "Sorry yeobo, Joon is first..."

"Yah!" She grabbed a pilliow and hit him with it.

"I was kidding! You're first!"

She smiled from her victory, "I thought so."

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thanks4Reading!~