Japan

Thirst

 

 

Knock! Knock!

"Who is it?"

"It's Doojoon again."

Seungho sighed heavily and opened the door for the BEAST leader. He nodded to him as a bow. "What brings you here? I heard from our manager that you're supposed to be going to Japan in a few days."

"That's true." Doojoon stated. "In fact, that's exactly what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Hyung, who's at the door--Oh, Doojoon, annyeong!" Thunder passed by. "Why don't you come in? It's a little hot out there, isn't it?"

"Thank you Thunder." He smiled at the rapper then looked back into the leader's eyes. "Don't mind if I do."

Seungho stepped out of the way to let him in and to close the door afterwards. He was growing angry by Doojoon's presents being there, especially after what __________ said about her day with him.

 

 

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

 

 

"You want to what?!" Seungho asked in a loud whisper so that __________ and GO wouldn't hear from the other room. "No way in hell."

Doojoon smirked, "I knew if I asked you, the answer would be a 'no'."

"Who else were you planning to ask? There's no way you're taking my girlfriend to Japan. You'll be there longer than a week."

"...Which is enough time for me to finish my week with her."

'He's clearly not getting the message...' Seungho sighed. "Look, taking her out for a week is one thing. I had a very difficult time agreeing with it but I was talked into letting you. This time, there's no way you'll--"

"Yah, you don't think I'm going to take care of her?"

'Don't remind me...' Seungho rolled his eyes, "I'm pretty alert on how well you can take care of her."

"Then let me bring her with me."

"No."

Doojoon smiled and folded his hands, "Like I said, it's not your decision. It's hers. If she wants to come then let her."

"How many times do I have to say no?"

"So you're just going to control her and decide for her?" Seungho just blinked. "What is it? Are you afraid that I'm going to steal her away from you?"

"....." The Mblaq leader was ready to jump onto Doojoon and beat the crap out of him but Thunder was in the room. The rapper had his headphones on and couldn't hear a thing from the very beginning.

Doojoon looked up from Seungho's gaze and smiled widely, "Oh, __________, annyeong."

"Doojoon-shi! It's nice to see you here!" She said happily and stopped at Seungho's side. "Seungho oppa, do you have any laundry that needs to be done?"

"So she's your puppet and your slave. That's nice to know..." Doojoon muttered. Seungho heard what he said and stood up in angry but __________ was oblivious to the scene.

"Yah! Watch your mouth!" He gritted through his teeth.

__________ looked back and fourth between the two. "What's...going on? Is there a problem?"

"Ne," Doojoon answered. "I wanted to ask if you would like to go to Japan with BEAST in two more days but he's opposing."

"Japan?! I've always wanted to go there!" She clapped.

Seungho glared at her, "You'll be going when MBLAQ goes, not with BEAST."

"B-but that's not until a month or two...right?"

"Which is why you should come with BEAST so that we can finish our week together." Doojoon stood up with the two but was only looking at _________. "Right?"

"Yeah...I really want to go." She mumbled. "Can I please go, oppa?"

"No, you're staying here--"

"She wants to go. She can. Don't control her life when you have your own." Doojoon interjected. "I'll be leaving now and I'll call you when I come to pick her up. We won't be meeting until we go since I'll be with her the whole time in Japan. That sounds fair to me.."

Doojoon bowed to the both of them and left to the door, still smiling. _________ looked worried as she watched Doojoon leave. Seungho glanced at her then left towards their room.

GO walked in at the last minute and felt the awkward atmosphere. He looked at _________, "Was that Doojoon just now?"

She nodded with a frown then sat down on the couch. It was clear that Seungho was angry with her but she couldn't help to feel that Doojoon was right. Seungho may not want her to go but it was her decision.

 

 

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

 

 

In the car, Doojoon dialed his manager's number. After a few rings, the manager answered. "Yoboseyo, Doojoon-ah?"

"Yes, manager-nim. I have a quick question."

"Okay well ask away because I'm on my way to the dorm."

He smiled, "I was wondering if you bought the tickets to Japan already and booked our hotel rooms."

"Oh...no I haven't. Wae?"

"We have a guest coming along. When you get the chance, please get an extra room and another plane ticket. And if it's possible, our guest must sit next to me on the flight."

"Oh, arasseo. I'll talk to you later then."

"Thanks hyung." Doojoon ened the call and started the car. He was a little too exticed to extend his week with ___________. He'll have to hear Seungho's complaints later then face the BEAST member's reactions.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thanks for reading ^^ !!~