Meet

Thirst

 

 

After Doojoon left the dance studio, the members didn't say much. The practice was more brutal than usual because Hyunseung forced the members to redo the whole dance if someone made a mistake or if they weren't synchronized.

Dongwoon, who was the cause of majority of the mistakes, has had enough. He wanted to say that the reason he kept messing up was because he was tired and growing a bit hungry. It wasn't very fair for the maknae to suffer in his hyung's pain but that's how it was.

"Aish! Really!" Dongwoon groaned and fell onto the floor. He grabbed his ankle and started to massage the pain away.

Yoseob stopped dancing and went straight to his side, "Dongwoonie, gwaenchana? Does it hurt a lot? Here, let me check if it's swollen."

"Ah--a little.." He hissed. "I don't think I can go on."

"But we need you." Kikwang frowned.

"Hyung, I'm tired, my ankle hurts, my stomach is starting to growl, and I feel like I'm going to pass out! Can we please take a break or something? It's been two hours!"

"...Let's stop." Yoseob finnally said after two minutes had gone by. He looked at Hyunseung who was now on the floor. "A break won't hurt. Beast is the Best so when our performance on stage comes, we'll still be the best."

His deep words calmed the members down. They all eventually sat on the floor together to cool down the heat they worked up. After a few minutes had gone by, the manager came in with a plastic bag.

"Here you go, enjoy." The manager smiled, placing the bag next to Junhyung.

Junhyung sat up from laying down, "What's this...?"

"Take a peek."

Junhyung untied the bag and took a look inside. "Icecream cups!!"

"Icecream?!" Yoseob said with enthusiasm. "Wow, I want chocolate!"

"I want vanilla!" Kikwang raised his hand.

The manager shook his head, "They're all chocolate and vanilla mixed. I figured you guys would want different flavors."

"Wait, there's a strawberry icecream in here..." Junhyung mumbled.

"That one was for Doojoon since he refuses to eat icecream unless it's strawberry. I guess since he's not here, one of you can eat it."

Dongwoon raised his hand, "I want it!"

"Dongwoon-ah, stop trying to be different." Kikwang scolded then blinked his eyes at the manager. "I'll have that strawberry icecream."

'These kids...' The manager smiled once again.

 

 

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

 

Two hours ago, when Doojoon left the studio, he went home to call his ex-girlfriend's mother. He talked about visiting her and she gave him permission to go over. Before he went to her house, he stopped by at Mblaq's dorm once again.

"Doojoon, you're back?" Seungho said, standing up to greet him. "Oh, did you want to take out ___________ today?"

"Ne," He smiled. "Is she ready? If she's not then I can wait."

"Aniyo, she's ready. Wait here, I'll go up and get here."

Doojoon breathed to himself. It was a blessing for __________ to go out with him for a week. He was planning to bring as much memory back to her as possible but he might still be confused if it's the same person.

"Ah, there she is..." He smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo."

___________ bowed, coming down the hall. "Hello.."

"Are you ready?" She nodded and he opened the door. "You can go first."

"Thanks," She smiled. "Seungho oppa, I'll see you when we get back."

He waved to them at the door, "Have fun and stay out of trouble~"

'Yes, mom. We know~' Doojoon smirked to himself, leaving with 'the prize'.

They walked the the car and he opened the door for her. She got in and buckled up. Doojoon did the same when he got in. He started the car and took off.

"Where are we going, oppa?" She asked him.

"I wanted to make it a surprise. There's someone I want you to meet but first, I need to run into this store." She nodded and played with her hands in her lap. "Just a quick question, if you don't mind me asking, when is your birthday?"

"My birthday? It passed already. It was in January."

'Yup, this is definately her..' He thought then pulled up to the side of the road and parked the car. "Excuse me, I'll be back."

She smiled, "Okay, take your time."

 

 

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

 

 

Seungho sat at the window for ten minutes after they left the dorm. He could have fallen asleep but he was too worried about ____________ and where they might be going. Joon, who was reading a magazine not too far from the leader, noticed his hyung.

"Seungho, what's the matter now? Why are you waiting at the window like a desperate puppy?" He asked him. "Ah, I see. You're jealous--"

"How am I jealous when she's mine already?" He resorted back.

G.O, Mir and Thunder came into the room and noticed the two having their conversation. Mir blinked at Seungho and smiled, "Hyung, you're good at table tennis, right? Let's play!"

"I'm not in the mood, maknae..." He sighed.

G.O smiled, "Come on, are you still angry? There's nothing to worry about. Like I said, you're doing a good thing."

"Why does it feel like a bad thing?" Seungho looked at him. The room turned silent with no flow of energy coming in or out. The atmosphere was described as very plain. 'Why does it seem like he's going to take her away from me...?'

 

 

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

 

 

 

Doojoon got back into the car and handed ____________ a thornless rose. "Here, this is to make up for what I did yesterday."

She gasped, "A pink rose...this is--"

"Your favorite color rose, correct?" Her eyes smiled and she nodded. "I thought so. You seem like you would like that one."

"Yes, I really love it. Thank you."

"You're welcome." He started the car once again and pulled onto the road. 'I knew so more than I thought so. How could I ever forget the way I made you fall for me...?'

 

 

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

 

 

 

"What type of girl was __________?" Yoseob asked, spooning his cup of icecream. "I mean, I do remember when I met her but I wasn't around her as much as you guys."

"Noona...was a the type of girl that you'd want to bring home to your family or to your parents in that matter. " Dongwoon replied.

Kikwang sighed in the thought of her, "Such a beauty..."

"Yeah, and she was always there if you needed help. To me, it seemed like she hid her true feelings with a smile to keep everyone happy."

"Ah, a very caring lady..." Yoseob thought. 'How lucky was Doojoon hyung...?'

"Yah, Junhyung hyung," Dongwoon called the rapper who was eating his icecream, quietly against the mirror and away from the other four members. "You knew ____________ the best out of all of us, right? Do you remember what she was like?"

Junhyung wasn't in the mood to answer but replied coldly anyway. "Yes but right now, I don't want to talk about her. Change the subject or finish your icecream."

Hyunseung was too busy looking into his icecream cup let alone eat it. He took a little at a time but was still puzzled by the frozen treat. Kikwang blinked at him, "What's the matter, hyung? You don't like either flavors?"

"Aniyo, it's not that..." He mumbled. "Just...how did they get the chocolate to swirl with the vanilla?"

"I don't know, hyung. Machines are wicked these days..." Kikwang laughed and finished off the strawberry treat of goodness.

 

 

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

 

 

About ten minutes later, they arrived at the average sized house in Seoul where Choi ___________ once lived. Doojoon quickly got out the car to open the door for ____________. She was pulled back by his kindness and decided to trust him after all.

"Ah, is this where you wanted to take me?" She asked him. He nodded. "It's such a nice place. Is this where your parents live?"

"Ani," He replied. "I'd like to call the woman who lives here 'mother-in-law' but it would be false. She's like a mother to me and she'd love to meet you."

They walked up to the house and noticed a woman in the garden. The garden was merely up against and around the house which was filled with flowers and other plants.

"Omma," Doojoon said once they got close to her. She looked up at the idol and smiled brightly. "Annyeonghaseyo."

"Omo, my Doojoon," She stood up and dusted herself off to hug him. "Aigoo, you handsome thing!"

"You're looking beautiful yourself," He smiled. "Listen, there's someone I want you to meet...and please don't get confused by what you see."

He grabbed ___________'s hand and brought her to the front of him. There, Choi ____________'s mother was able to get a good glimps of her and gasped from shock. At first, she thought her eyes were playing such games on her. It was as if she saw her own daughter all grown up. Her daughter, Choi _____________.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

*hits self in the head* Aish!~ What's taking me so long to update!! >.<"

...Oh yeah, my other fics... ^^;;

Thanks4Reading!