KAI - Romance doesn't stop

EXO Bedtime Bundles!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Romance doesn't stop
Your flirtatious and romantic boyfriend, Kai, wants to teach you a few thing.
And he doesn't let the rain stop him from doing that.

 

You both ran under the bus stop to shelter yourself. You and your boyfriend Kai had been walking back from your date that night after he had finished rehearsals and it had suddenly begun to rain heavily.
“I knew we should have got a taxi.” You moaned.
Kai shook his head. “No. Half the fun is on the walk back!” He smirked.

                                                * * * 


There was nobody in sight, the park so empty. Nobody was crazy enough to be walking in such weather. The moon wasn't out nor stars in the sky, but the streetlight shone brightly to light your way.
Kai looked mesmerised as he looked up at the rain falling. He looked like a child discovering something new for the first time. He then turned around to find you
looking at him.
“Enjoying your view?” He smirked as he teased you.
“No.” You laughed. “But it seems like you are! What are you looking at?”
He breathed in the cold air of the rain. “I love the rain. I love it very much!”
“Why?”
“Because it’s so romantic.”
You had never thought of the rain as romantic. “Why do you think that?”
He looked at you. “Because of all the romantic things that can be done in the rain. You can feel the romance in the air…”
“Like?” It felt like you were challenging him now.
He stared at you for a little. “Dance with me.” He stretched out his hand.
“What? No. I can’t dance.”
He shook his head. “Nu-uh. Everyone can dance.”
“Not everyone is you, Oppa.”
“Crazily in love with you?” He smiled.
“A good dancer.” You laughed gently. “I seriously can’t dance.”
“Hey, let me be the judge of that, chagiya!”
You didn’t really know if he was being serious or not when he asked you to dance – but he asked again.
“Dance with me.” He said, this time pleading you.
He stretched his hand out and started walking backwards into the rain.
“Oppa! Are you crazy?!” You called out. “You’re going to get wet.”
He laughed softly and started dancing, beautifully as he always does.
You watched him move with elegance. He smirked that teasing smile of his at you - then stopped in front of you again, kneeling on one knee and stretching his hand out. “Please. Dance with me.”
His eyes had compelled you to hold his hand and walk into the heavy rain. He must have been crazy, but he looked so happy. He twirled you a few time to hear you giggle.
Both of you were getting drenched but neither of you stopped as he guided you throughout the dance.
He held your waist, and swayed it to the rhythm of his.
 “There’s no music.” You said as he rested his chin on your shoulders and swayed in the rain.
“The beats of our hearts can be the music…” You could feel the cheesy smile erupting on his face as he buried his face in your hair.
You slapped the side of his head. “Oppa, stop being so cheesy!”
He laughed and started to hum tunes of his favourite classical love songs as he twirled you and swayed you and pulled you close to him.
You didn’t say anything for a while, but swayed in his arm as the rain fell down, humming along with him. All you could hear was the pattering of the rain, the splashing from your footsteps and both of you humming in harmony, neither of you could control your smile.
“How do you dance like that?”
“Like what?” He murmur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter