LAY - My beautiful pearl

EXO Bedtime Bundles!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
My beautiful Pearl Your boyfriend Lay had bought you a gift but it was starting to seem like a practical joke. What could it possibly be?  

You had noticed that Yixing had been particularly secretive these days, locking the door to the bedroom for a while, buying what seemed like wrapping paper and bags of other things you couldn’t identify.

You asked him a few times, but he wouldn’t answer straight.
“I’m just practising the guitar.” He would claim.
But you knew he wasn’t. You couldn’t hear a thing!
You decided not to worry and trust Yixing. Maybe he was up to something personal or work…

At night, when he was staying over at yours, he would often analyse your jewelleries too, which also seemed a little weird. He never use to…
A few days had gone by and finally, Yixing came out of the room carrying a massive parcel wrapped neatly and perfectly.

“Oppa! What’s that?” You looked surprised. To whom could this massive parcel possibly be for? Was it any of the exo member’s birthday?

 

He shyly walked to you and placed it in your arms. “Babe, this is for you.”
 

Surprised, you didn’t know what was happening. “What? What is this?”
“Open it and find out!” He said, hugging you from behind, nuzzling into your neck.

You smiled and started to unravel the gift, only to find another layer of wrapping.
“Oh, God! This explains the wrapping papers!” You rolled your eyes, but were still delighted inside. And Yixing’s gentle laugh made you feel even happier!

"Open it faster!" Your boyfriend Yixing urged you to unwrap the present faster. 
It wasn't your birthday, nor your one year anniversary, not any other occasion, so you wondered what this was possibly for.

But you decided not to ask and carry on unravelling.
 

The package was big, and you could see the effort he had put into it. But Yixing had decided to be a troll because he put the present in a box within a box within another box!!!
“Ya, Oppa! Isn’t trolling Chen Oppa’s job! What is with all these boxes!?” You whined.
 You were feeling rather dizzy as you were opening about the 20th empty box, getting rather frustrated to find noth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter