CHANYEOL - We're getting a pet?

EXO Bedtime Bundles!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We're getting a pet? 
Your little son and your husband, Chanyeol,  who are as childish and adamant as each other, have decided on something, despite your hesitation. Surely, charming Chanyeol will persuade you, and they will get their way - won't they? 

 

You had insisted to go to the park as Junghyun, your 4 year old son spent too much time in front of the TV. It was a great opportunity as well, since your wonderful husband; Chanyeol, was off work this weekend after endless practising for their new comeback.  He hadn’t left Junghyun alone even for a minute since he’s been home, making sure to spend every single second with his most beloved son.  

“Put your coat on, honey!” You ordered your little son.
“Do we have to go out?” Junghyun whined as he sat in his dad’s lap comfortable, both giggling over a funny video on his dad’s phone.
“Yes, we do.” You came over and confiscated Chanyeol’s phone.
“Oh, chagiya, do you have to?” Chanyeol moaned.
“I now see where Junghyun gets his and whining from.” You frowned at Chanyeol. “You, sir, can put your coat on too. We’re all off for a lovely walk to the park.”
Both father and son obediently made their way to put their coats on, pretending to say secrets to each other about you. You laughed at the comparison of the lanky, too-tall husband and the couple of centimetres tall of a son holding hands.
“Aren’t you going to wait for me?” You put your hands on your hips.
They both turned around and grinned widely, Junghyun holding either parents hand as you all made your way out.

The weather was beautiful, and as soon as you reached the playground, you let junghyun run towards the slide. You held onto Chanyeol’s hands.
“Years fly pretty quick, right?” You stared at your little son.
“It sure does.” He squeezed your hands and stared at you. “Our little boy is nearly a man.”
You laughed. “Urm, no Channie! I think there’s still time left!”
You both laughed and joined to push little hyunnie on the swings now.
“Appa…” He smiled.
“Yes, little man?”
“Higher please!” He giggled.
Chanyeol laughed as he pushed him on the swings. “You’re nearly as tall as me, now!”

After a day of laughter, you all decided it was time to make your way back home for dinner. Chanyeol picked up his son and put him on his shoulders.
“Oh wow! Appa, omma! I can see the other side of the world. Appa’s so tall!”
“Should appa grow taller?” Chanyeol laughed.
“No thanks! I won’t be able to reach your lips then.” You whispered slightly on the side and blushing.
Chanyeol put down junghyun and teasingly tiptoed to become taller but then leaned down to kiss you on the cheek.
“Me, too! Me, too!” Your son smiled and urged for a kiss.
You both simultaneously bent down to give your son a kiss on each cheek, causing him to giggle.
You were incredibly happy to have Chanyeol home to spend time with you and Junghyun. He always warmed the place up, filling it up with his deep laughter and happy virus.
Suddenly, a girl walked by with a cute dog and Junghyun happily ran towards it, Chanyeol running after him too.
Only you stayed as far as you possibly could.
“Chagiya, come!” Chanyeol gestured.
You shook your head. “No…”
“Come!” He urged, confused.
“I don’t…I’m scared.”
Chanyeol looked at you, then at the dog, then back at you.
“Of the dog?” he asked.
You nodded, leaving Chanyeol laughing and coming to hug you.
“Oh, poor chagiya! There’s nothing to be afraid of!”
However, you wouldn’t get any closer, so Chanyeol stood beside you.
A excited Junghyun finally ran back up to you two, his eyes gleaming with excitement. “Appa, I want a doggy too!” Junghyun begged.
You turned around to Chanyeol in distress, who was grinning so wide from ear to ear, teasingly.
Oh no! The trouble was going to start!

At home, Junghyun wouldn’t stop talking about getting a dog.
“Please, Appa! Please please please!” He begged and begged.
Chanyeol looked at you. You firmly looked at him with a negative answer. “No.”
When you had put a disappointedJunghyun to bed, Chanyeol back hugged you.
“Chagi, don’t be scared of dogs!”
You gulped.
“Look, I think Jungh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter