KRIS - Babysitting

EXO Bedtime Bundles!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Babysitting
Your boyfriend, Kris, has decided to spend his day off to help you babysit your brother.
But did you know exactly how fatherly your cute boyfriend could be?

“HYUNG!” Your little brother, Seunghyun, shouted in joy and ran to your boyfriend, Kris, who walked in through the door.
Kris had decided to help you out today to babysit your 6 years-old brother as your parents
were away for the night.
You frowned at your brother who was practically suffocating him in embrace.
But Kris seemed to like it and was hugging equally as hard.
“Hey little man!” He said, smiling and slowly ruffling his hair.
“You ready for some fun today?” His eyes widened up like a little child as well.
“YEAH!” My brother cheered and ran off somewhere to let off his energy.
Kris leaned forward to now give you a tight hug, swinging you left to right.
You hadn’t seen him for a whole week!
“Good Morning, Babe. Missed you!” He said, sniffing your hair.
“Aw, I miss you more, oppa!” You let him go and looked at him as you heard your
over-excited brother running back towards you both.
“You sure you wanna do this?” You asked. “It’s your day off after ages!”
“Hell, yeah!” He said, seriously. “This is gonna be fun.”
Seunghyun ran to and clinged onto Kris’s back.
“Get off, seungi.” You pulled him.
“Nah, babe. Leave him. Is it high enough for you, little man?” He asked Seungi.
He shook his head, so Kris stood up properly and carried him higher.
“WOAH! IT’S LIKE I’M IN THE SKY!” Seungi yelled in joy.
You both laughed. Everyone knows your boyfriend is the tallest guy around.
“Shall we go out to the park then? Picnic hamper ready, babe?” He asked you.
You nodded as you all headed out, Kris holding your hand and Seungi jumping in front of you both.
He squeezed your hand every now and then when you were both talking.
But sometimes Kris diverted his attention to Seungi – asking him things and saying silly things to make him laugh.
Once you reached the park, seungri ran off to the play area, leaving the two of you alone at last, which was what you intended.
You both placed the hamper and picnic blanket under a tree and both lay there to soak in the sun.
But suddenly Seungi would come back and Kris would run off to play with him.
You couldn’t help but feeling a bit jealous of all the attention seunghyun was getting.
Kris joined in with Seungi, running around like an overgrown giant amongst the little kids. Slowly, little girls would come up to him and join along and bring him flowers as he patted their little heads. They probably recognised his charms and good nature. Kids were clever like that.
You were surprised the teenage girls in the park had not recognised your boyfriend yet, but you had to admit, he looked pretty different without his stage get up and in jogger slacks and his cap practically covering his whole face.
You watched him gently playing with the little kids. He seemed so fatherly; it was a pleasurable sight for any woman to see. You felt fluttery watching him.
He finally let the children play by themselves and jogged in your direction and sat himself down as you welcomed him back with a little embrace.
“How’s work as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter