TAO - Sandcastle at the beach

EXO Bedtime Bundles!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandcastle at the beach
Your boyfriend is the romantic kung-fu panda AB STYLE, Tao - who has brought you to the beach!
Cute? silly? romantic...?
So, how are you gonna handle the different sides of your oppa? 

 

Tao would refuse to tell you where he was taking you at near sunset.
He would continue driving on and smiling to himself when you asked him
any questions.
Finally admitting defeat, you pouted and sat back in your seat, not uttering
a word until you heard the sound.
The sound of the beautiful waves clashing against the rocks.
You turned your head around to sink in the view of the sun nearly getting ready
set. The sky was a perfect blend of pinks and oranges and yellows. The seagulls were also heading for their beds. The beach was practically empty.
You smiled at your boyfriend Tao.
You should have known he’d bring you to the beach on his first day off in ages. Tao loved the beach.
“Oppa, what would have killed you if you told me you were bringing me to the beach?” You rolled your eyes at him. He parked the car abruptly on the sand to face you. Even though he had his sunglasses on, you could see the sparkle in his eyes.
“The surprise would have killed me. Why? Can’t I give my girlfriend a surprise now?” He pouted.
You smacked his arm lightly as you got out of the car, laughing, and ran towards the water. Tao slowly followed behind you, watching your every move of excitement.
“Oppa!” You moaned. “I wish we had a towel! I wanted to go into the water!”
Tao revealed a plastic bag filled with a beach towel, buckets and spades and extra clothes.
“I brought everything along with me, don’t worry babe.” He winked.
You smiled as you dragged him along to the water with you. He laughed as he splashed water on you, receiving a very shocking gasp from you.
“OOPPPAAA!” You shrieked. “The waters freezing!” You started splashing him back.
The both of you started a little water fight as you both ran, or more like slowly jogged, across the water until you came back ashore again towards the car, panting, drying yourself with a towel and quickly swapping your wet clothes for the dry ones Tao had brought along.

Once you were both dried up, he grabbed your hands and started pulling you along.
“Let’s go for a romantic stroll.” He smiled.
“Psht, you? Romantic? PLEASE.” You scoffed, jokingly.
He pretended to look hurt. “If I must remind you, I’m romantic Kung-fu panda AB STYLE. So don’t mess with me, baby girl. I know wushu. I’ll wushu your petite little when you least expect it.”
“Is that so?” You asked, grinning, crossing your arms.
He nodded, winking.
“See! That wasn’t very romantic of you, was it?” You walked forward without him. He followed you to catch up.
“It’s because you’re bullying me.” He whined.
“NO! You’re bullying me!” You whined just like him.
He grabbed your hand. “I love you.” He said in the same whiny voice.
You smiled and mimicked his tone. “I love you, too.”
You both started laughing as you carried on walking down the beach, hand in hand.
“Being the maknae has really rubbed on you!” You smiled, snuggling his arm. He kissed your forehead.
“But being your tough boyfriend comes first.” He pumped out his chest.
“Ah, honestly, I pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter