D.O - Cut your veggies?

EXO Bedtime Bundles!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Cut your veggies?
Your boyfriend, Kyungsoo, is worried about you dietary. As he's back from work, he wants to take charge. But how will he go about and do this? 


Kyungsoo had come back after a month of non-stop full time promoting and had filled the house with the warmth and comfort of his presence already. He had made himself in charge of making every meal until he goes back to work. He insisted that you had not been eating proper meals and was appalled at the inconsiderable amount of junk he had discovered in your kitchen cupboards. "Jagiya, is this what you promised me?" He frowned, discovered a bowl of trifle with a can load of cream and sweets on top, half eaten in the fridge.

"Oppa..." You moaned. "I just had it a little bit."
"Where are the fruits?" He ordered as he looked at your empty fruit-bowl. You pouted as he shook his head in disbelief. 
He really wasn't happy with your diet.
That evening, as you came back from school, you had noticed big unloaded shopping bags on the kitchen counter. You found D.O filling the cupboard with healthy snacks and lots of fruits and fresh food. "When I'm gone, you will continue with this dietary." He said.
You nodded and he smiled and told you to freshen up as he would make dinner soon. You came out of your room only to find the beautiful smell of homemade food, that could only be delicious made by your dear kyungsoo because he added a special ingredient to all his meals for you...love.  "Sit down" he urged as he pushed a plate of cooked fish and potatoes with a big side of green vegetables.
"Oppa!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter