SUHO - A princess's dress

EXO Bedtime Bundles!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Princess's dress
Sweet boyfriend, Suho,  would always want to buy you something expensive but you would always so no.
What will happen when your prom is coming up and you need a new dress?


Whenever you went shopping together, your boyfriend, Suho, would urge you to buy a new dress or new pairs of shoes, or even a new designer handbag.

As much as you appreciated the sweet gesture, you felt bad for having him spend so much 
money of his hard earned money on you unnecessarily when you didn’t need anything, even though he was known as $uho amongst his friends, and would kindly decline.

He would still insist that he would want to buy you something. So you’d reluctantly chose a small teddy or something little of the sort. He would be dissatisfied with your choice, aware of the reason as to why you weren’t buying something nice. However, he wouldn’t say anything and would pay for whatever small item you chose.

High school prom was nearby. Your parents had given a measly amount of money to help you pay for your prom and that’s why you had gotten a job at the local supermarket, earning a little over minimum wage. You had come to realize that you hadn’t earned half as much as you wanted and were probably going to ask your parents for a little bit more on their allowance of the dress.
Suho had suggested buying you the dress for you.
You would have been delighted. However, knowing Suho, he would buy you a dress way to extravagant in cost than need be.
You declined the offer.
“But why?” He whined when you were together on a dress hunt within your budget.
“Because I want to buy my own dress, Oppa. So I feel like I’ve earned it myself and feel better in it.” You were making up any rubbish on the spot.
Thankfully, you had saved up around £300 on a dress. That was enough,…until you saw the prices of the dresses.
 You looked around in shock as you revealed the prices of the tag of each dress. The nicer they were, the higher the price would soar to the sky.
WHY DO HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS SPEND SO MUCH ON PROM DRESSES?! You cursed in your head.
You saw Suho examining each dress carefully, giving a satisfied nod to some, whist eyeing the others in distaste.
You couldn’t let Suho realise that you couldn’t afford half the nice dresses and you knew he would notice if you left the store immediately, so you decided to try some on.
“These are nice.” Suho smiled, picking out a few from his own choice. You smiled and nodded.
“Try them on.” He winked. You nodded once again before going into the changing room to try on the first one.
It was a short styled navy dress. You felt like the glam diva within you was unleashed in the dress and exited the changing room with a strut and wink at Suho.
Suho winked back and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter