CHANYEOL - Birthday surprises!

EXO Bedtime Bundles!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Birthday surprises!
You are about to celebrate your 20th birthday. But are you by yourself tonight?
Or does your boyfriend, Chanyeol, have a few surprises up his sleeves? 

 

“How does it feel?” Your boyfriend Chanyeol asked through the phone. 
“What do you mean?” You asked, confused.
“Well, how does it feel to be 19 for the last few hours. Like,…you’ll never be 19 ever again…”
You couldn’t help laughing. “Urm, I don’t know. Good? Can you even feel these things?”
“Of course you can!” He insisted.
“Well, the only thing I’m feeling is annoyed that you couldn’t be here.” You pouted, cleaning your living room while trying to balance your mobile between your shoulder and your ear at the same time. “How can I celebrate without you…?”
“Ah, chagiya. I told you I’d try my best to make it there tomorrow. Technically, it’s not your birthday yet.” He laughed, causing the phone line to crackle slightly.
You looked at the clock. It was eleven, meaning an hour until your birthday.
“Where are you by the way?” You inquired, confused at the bad reception line. Usually, phonecalls from his dorm room were crystal clear.
“Urm…just outside the SM building.” He said quickly. “Why?”
You wondered for a second. “Shouldn’t you be rehearsing then?”
“No, no, just taking a break.” He said, quickly again.
You didn’t bother arguing as Chanyeol quickly changed the subject to something completely random. You could hear odd noises from the other end of the line and you could tell Chanyeol wasn’t listening to a word you were saying.
“I ate a blue giraffe yesterday.” You said casually.
“Hm.” He agreed.
“And I swallowed it whole.”
“Ah.” He replied.
“You’re…not listening, are you?” You said slowly. “What are you doing? You can hang up if you’re busy, you know?” You said, honestly not minding.
“No. I want to talk to you until your birthday.” He insisted.
“You’re so silly. Then call me back at midnight?!” You laughed.
Suddenly, there was a knock on your door. You looked at the time and wondered who could come so late at night. You looked through your peephole and saw a tall, slender figure standing outside, face practically covered with a baseball cap, carrying a small white box. You decided not to open it.
“What’s up?” Chanyeol asked through the phone.
You heard muffled noises through your door. “There’s some man outside, carrying a box…” You whispered, slightly frightened now.
“Chincho?” He squeaked quietly. “Open it!”
“Oppa! Are you CRAZY? NO!” You screeched at him.
“Just carry a baseball bat in case. Do you want the man to just stand there outside your door? Don’t worry, keep me on the line, so if I hear screaming, I’ll run there!”
“Oppa. No! I’m scared.” You moaned. Why was Chanyeol encouraging you to open it…unless….
You quickly opened the door to surprise the tall man and pulled away his cap to discover it was Chanyeol all along.
“Oppa! You scared the out of me! I hate you!” You yelled as you went inside your apartment, Chanyeol laughing until he was gasping for air and placed the box on your table, taking out his Bluetooth headset.
His towering body came and stood right in front of you to look down at you and smile.
“Chagiyaaaaa!” He laughed. “Don’t be mad! I wanted to surprise you!”
“THIS late at night?”
“It’s not that late, you big baby.” He teased, punching your arm, lightly.
You turned your face away from him, only to have him grab your chin gently and turn it back to him, earning a big, tight hug from your boyfriend who you haven’t seen now for a week. You gave in and hugged him back tightly.
“I told you I’d be here to celebrate your birthday with you!” He cheered. “Check out your cake.” He started jumping up and down.
You opened the box to reveal a homemade chocolate cake with very badly written handwriting saying “Happy 20th birthday BABY GIRL!”
You grinned at the cake and bought out your phone to take a picture of i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter