XIUMIN - A New start...

EXO Bedtime Bundles!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A new start...
You and your husband, Minseok, have decided to move homes. But when you get emotional,
how does Minseok go about to cheer you up?
Can Minseok's sweet words be enough, or...? 


Minseok had just put in the last of the boxes into the removal van as you stood outside and stared at the house. It felt sad to say goodbye to your old home – So many memories were attached to it.
This had been the house your boyfriend, Minseok, use to bring you home to on the weekends.
This is where your fiancé, Minseok, had planned your wedding day.
This is where your husband, Minseok, had bought you home to on your wedding day.
He carried you through the doors and up the stairs to your decorated bedroom filled with rose petals, where you would spend the first night as a wedding couple.
It had other memories too.
You remembered when Minseok had tried to do some gardening but had never finished because of his busy schedules and had left a big hole at the very back of the garden and had nearly fallen into it himself.
Little memories like when he put you on the counters as he cooked you breakfast for the first time and fed you it with his own loving hands.
A tear drop fell down your cheeks as Minseok went to lock the front door for the last time, and even took his time, reminiscing in his own little world too.
He took a few steps back to be standing right next to you, looking up at the house, and then gazing upon your sad little face. He smiled and wiped the tears off your face and whispered in your ears.
“Why so glum, chum?” He teased.
You let out a little sad smile. “I’m just sad leaving my first home with you.”
He smiled sincerely and grabbed you in a hug. “Chagiya, you don’t need to be sad about leaving this home. It’s not like we have to leave the memories in it too. We’re taking the most precious memories along with us and decorate our new home with it too.”
You smiled at your husband as you knew he was right. There was no need to be sad. It was not as though you were leaving Minseok, nor was Minseok leaving you. He grabbed your hand as he took you to the passenger seat and he made his way to the driver’s seat.
As he started the engine, you could feel the little removal van drive away, as you turned your head to look at the little house for the last time in the state you were leaving it before a new family would begin their memories there. Even Minseok waved the house goodbye, only one hand on the steering wheel.
You tried not being so emotional. You knew you were moving houses for your own good. You will now be going to live nearer to the city so that Minseok wouldn’t have to stay away for work so often. Living a little outside the city had always been nice and peaceful, but sometimes, you had to sacrifice some things for greater things and in this case it was the greatest thing of all for you; Minseok.
You couldn’t stand not having your husband in bed with you some night of the week because of work. You couldn’t stand not having to make food for two people.
Minseok couldn’t bear with it either.
He would call every hour to make sure how you were when he was away.

You had arrived to your massive new house. It was beautiful, you couldn’t deny. And being closer to the city had some great perks, such as shopping more often. Come on! Having a rich, superstar husband

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter