BAEKHYUN - Spectacled Secret

EXO Bedtime Bundles!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Spectacled Secret
You didn't want to let your teasing boyfriend, Baekhyun, to find out about your poor eyesight.
But can you keep that secret hidden for long enough? 


Baekhyun would always tease you about the littlest things. Your smile,
your dimples, and the way your nose scrunches up when you’re concentrating,
the way you squeal when you read a cute fanfic...

One thing you have never shown him is…your glasses!
You were embarrassed. Plus, you thought you’d never hear the end of it!
Not that he would be mean about it, of course he wouldn’t - he would just
always mention it.

You had to wear full-time glasses but he has never gotten to know.
ou wore your contact lenses with him at all times. He never even suspected it.

Baekhyun had taken the weekend off work to take you out for the day.

He had been planning it all week and seemed pretty eager to do normal things that people get to do on the weekends.
“I really want to just go to the park then head off to the cinemas. I haven’t watched a movie in ages.” He told you.  You thought it was a good idea.
He works very hard and doing something he wanted to do, despite it being so simple and down to earth, made you happy.

“____~ah! Hurry up, I wanna feed the ducks!” He whined like a kid while he was waiting for you to get ready. You had to start rushing quite a bit. You had quickly pushed in your contacts as he entered the room with a gentle knock.
“Ready?” He smiled.
“Mhm, just gonna get my purse.” You rushed to your bed and quickly grabbed your purse and mobile.

On your walk to the park, you quickly checked if you had bought everything. A pack of tissue, your mobile, your money, your glasses…you had only forgotten one thing. Spare pair of contact lenses!
You didn’t worry too much. You hardly ever needed it and you doubted you’d need it today out of all days. All you’re doing is walking in the park and watching a movie! Why would that require your contact lenses to fall out!

Baekhyun had bought along stale bread to feed the ducks. He looked so excited, almost like a 5 year-old child, running and feeding the ducks at the pond, quacking along.
“You’re such a kid!” You squealed as you laughed.
“You’re such a kid!” He copied my squeal. “You squeal like a baby.” He laughed.
He was at it again. Teasing me again.  

You both started laughing and enjoying the sun and the ducks. He gave you a gentle kiss on the forehead.
“It feels so good to be out here in the sun with you…” He smiled.
You smiled back and nodded. “Same here.”
Then out of the blue, you started throwing bread at him, starting off a rather cute food fight.
All of the sudden, the ducks started joining in the fun and started splashing water everywhere, quacking like there’s no tomorrow.
“Ah!” You moaned as water splashed into your eyes. Baekhyun stopped to see if you were okay.
“You okay, chagiya? Should I tell the ducks off?” He laughed. You pouted and nodded as he shouted at the ducks cutely for harassing his girlfriend.
You started rubbing your eyes.
Out fell one of your lenses.  “Oh !” You muttered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter