Heal It Please!

Absolute Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Are you going home? Let me sent you both home, if you don’t mind, of course.” Siwon offered as he smiled.

“It’s okay, Mr. Choi. Don’t worry about us.” Eunhyuk smiled back, waving a hand to emphasize a refusal.

“And what did I say about names, Eunhyuk?”

“We’re still at the company, Sir. So I think—”

“Correction. We are outside the company, so I think that’s enough reason.” Siwon grinned, knowing that the latter won’t have a chance to have an excuse.

“Okay, Siwon. You win.” Eunhyuk sighed, chuckling when the latter laughed.

“You sure you’re not gonna accept my offer?” Siwon asked, raising a hand to show his car behind him.

“No, it’s okay. We, um, still have plans with our other—” Eunhyuk explained but was interrupted by a voice.

“Actually, I heard from the news that it will rain. And I will certainly accept your offer, if you don’t mind.” Donghae grinned genuinely.

Eunhyuk turned his head to him immediately and stared at him.

“I wouldn’t mind, Donghae-sshi. Anything for Eunhyuk. Come, hop in.” Siwon smiled, opening the door for them. Then he walked towards the other for himself.

Eunhyuk touched Donghae’s elbow that made the latter stopped, but didn’t look at him.

“What are you doing?” Eunhyuk asked softly.

The latter turned his head and smirked lazily.

“I’m just playing games with a friend of mine. It’s fun, right?” Donghae asked, smiling before going in, leaving the architect with stunned expression.

 

 

~♥~

 

 

Donghae was looking outside the window while his intertwined hands were placed on his lap. He was quiet the entire time and Eunhyuk was glancing at him every now and then just to check if he was still alive. The architect is between the two boys and he can’t help but feel uneasy. Thorn between two lovers?? I’m getting headache on this.

“We can go down here, Siwon.” Eunhyuk turned and smiled.

“Here? Okay. Mr. Shin, stop here.” Siwon called out and the car stopped abruptly.

Eunhyuk glanced once again at his boyfriend and saw that he was staring at the view outside with a confusion.

“Is Donghae-sshi will also go down here?” Siwon asked beside the architect.

“Y-Yes. He’s a resident at the apartment building beside mine.” Eunhyuk stuttered and saw that Donghae immediately looked at him.

“Oh. Okay. Then good night, Eunhyuk. Also to you, Donghae-sshi.” Siwon gave them a smile.

Eunhyuk was about to turn to his left to go down with Donghae when Siwon stopped him.

“Yes?” He asked.

The latter gave another smile before pulling him to embrace him.

Eunhyuk widened his eyes and went wordless.

“Have a sweet dream.” Siwon mumbled, tightening the hug.

Then Eunhyuk saw it.

He saw the reflection of Donghae on the window beside him.

 

 

Pain

 

 

He was staring at them with a painful expression. Then slowly, Donghae smiled slightly before opening the door to go down from the car.

Eunhyuk panicked and pulled himself away from Siwon.

“O-okay! Thank you, Mr. Choi!” He bowed slightly and hurriedly went down and saw Donghae looking down while his hands in his pockets.

Eunhyuk closed the door and he observed Donghae. He won’t look at me…

His thoughts were disturbed by Siwon, pulling the window down.

“Bye, Eunhyuk. Donghae-sshi.” He smiled, raising a hand to wave.

Donghae looked up and smiled at him, waving a hand too. Eunhyuk just turned around and smiled weakly. Then the car left, creating an awkward silence. The rain stopped few minutes before.

Slowly, Eunhyuk turned around and met Donghae’s intent stare.

“Ready to go home?” Donghae asked softly. The latter bit his lower lip and nodded.

“Let’s go. We still have three buildings away from our apartment.” Then Donghae chuckled. “It’s unbelievably far…” Then he started walking.

Eunhyuk gulped and followed him quietly.

Minutes have passed and no words were exchanged between the two of them. Eunhyuk was having a hard time thinking of Donghae. It will be more okay if Donghae will show his anger. He wasn’t expecting this. He wasn’t expecting that Donghae will give him a silent treatment and he doesn’t like it, even one bit.

Eunhyuk saw their apartment building and decided to deal with his boyfriend. He jogged to him and when he was right beside him, he put his arm around Donghae’s arm, clutching it gently.

But Donghae remained silent.

They entered their building and rode in an elevator. Donghae pressed ‘13’ and the elevator went up. We’re alone, now’s my chance to talk to him…

Eunhyuk’s hope went up when Donghae turned to him but went down once again when Donghae spoke.

“You’re not wearing your ring.” He stated, eyeing the architect’s both hands around his arm.

 

 

“That ring is for Robot-001 to locate you. You should always wear that one or else he will panic. He will even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter