First Fight

Absolute Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(IMPORTANT: Please read the author's note at the end.)

 

 

Donghae stared at the cute guy for a while before smiling.

“I’m Lee Donghae, Eunhyuk’s boyfriend. You must be Lee Sungmin. Am I right?” He offered his hand in which Sungmin took it enthusiastically.

“Oh. So you must be the one he chose on one of his blind dates. Good catch, Eunhyuk.” Sungmin grinned playfully, scaring the said man.

“S-Sungmin, if y-you don’t m-mind. We need to—“

“You stop right there, Lee Hyukjae. Don’t make a move or else I’ll kiss the hell out of your boyfriend.” Sungmin warned when Eunhyuk made a step towards them.

“You wouldn’t.” Eunhyuk sighed.

“Try me then.” Sungmin gave him a look before smiling towards Donghae.

“Hello, Donghae-sshi. Judging from the lunchbox on your hands, I guess you are here to invite your boyfriend, am I right?” He asked teasingly, in which Donghae chuckled.

“Yeah. I made this for him. If you like, you can eat with us. I prepared too much, actually.” Donghae smiled.

“D-Donghae, S-Sungmin is a-a-actually b-busy so—“ Eunhyuk tried to stop him but was cut off.

“Oh. I would love too, Donghae-sshi! I really do but I don’t want to ruin your lunch date. And besides, we can still meet right? Now go.” Sungmin grinned at Donghae.

Hearing Sungmin’s statement, Eunhyuk beamed and hurriedly grabbed Donghae’s arm to leave right away. This is a chance to run away!

“Oh. Eunhyuk-sshi?”

 

 

Uh-oh

 

 

Eunhyuk froze as his eyes widened. Slowly, he turned around to meet Sungmin’s threatening eyes but still, with a smile. He still looks like a devil’s spawn!

“Come back here safely, okay? We still have so many things to discuss.” Sungmin grinned but for Eunhyuk, it’s a ruthless smirk.

“W-W-We w-will?” Eunhyuk stuttered.

“No. We must.” Sungmin replied, waving a hand at the two of them as he left. Donghae smiled and waved back. Eunhyuk, on the other hand, bit his lower lip and looked like a puppy asking for mercy.

I’m doomed…

 

 

~♥~

 

 

“You should have told me earlier that you were coming!” Eunhyuk scolded him as he let go of Donghae’s wrist after dragging him out to the park behind their company building.

“Err, And how am I supposed to do that? We don’t have any communications like a phone or anything. If I have one, I will surely tell you first. I just wanted you to eat what I made.” Donghae replied.

“Then you should have not come here at all!!” Eunhyuk yelled frustratingly, glaring at Donghae.

The latter only stared at him. Eunhyuk grumbled and rolled his eyes before turning his back to him.

A moment of silence surrounded them and he gradually calmed down.

 

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

 

Eunhyuk breathed out when he heard the latter made an apology.

 

“I’m sorry if my existence disgusts you very much, Hyukjae.” Donghae told him softly. With that, Eunhyuk widened his eyes and turned around to look at him.

 

“Donghae, that’s not what I—“

“No, it’s okay. I’ll go home now. Here’s your packed lunch.” Donghae gave a small smile before giving the lunch box to him. Eunhyuk stared at the lunch box on his hands before looking up.

“Bye.” Donghae walked backwards as he waved at Eunhyuk, smiling towards him before turning around to go home.

Eunhyuk continued staring at him and when Donghae was no longer seen, he sat on a near bench.

“You screwed this up big time, Lee Hyukjae.” He whispered, groping his hair due to frustration. Then his eyes reached the sight of the lunch box that Donghae made. He sighed and grabbed it and placed it on his lap. He opened it and smiled a little when he saw how organized Donghae is on food.

He took the chopsticks and took a bite. Eunhyuk stopped when he tasted it. He blinked and bit his lips before starting to eat once again.

“Stupid. Stupid Donghae. His delicious cooking made me feel more sad and guilty.” He jabbed the rice unconsciously as he chewed.

“Urgh! I hate that fake smile of his. I can’t erase his expression in my mind. Geez! I hate this feeling!” Eunhyuk growled loudly that some group of girls that passed by looked at him like some kind of lunatic.

 

 

~♥~

 

 

“Oh. So the lovely lunch with Mr. Hot Guy named Lee Donghae ended already, I guess? Then what’s with the solemn atmosphere you got there?” Sungmin asked as soon as he saw Eunhyuk entering their office, plopping down on his desk.

He decided not to answer and just covered his face with his hands.

“It went bad, am I right?” Sungmin asked worriedly, sensing that something bad happened.

“We had a fight, okay? Now, will you stop ruining my mood once again?” Eunhyuk requested. Then, Sungmin raised an eyebrow.

“Excuse me? Once again? Did I ruin your wonderful mood earlier? I can not remember anything, Mister.” Sungmin crossed his arms as he stood up.

“You don’t need to embarrass me in front of him! We had a fight because of you.” Eunhyuk explained exasperatingly. Sungmin scoffed at him as a response.

“Well, it’s not my fault if you felt that way. Stop blaming me and think what you did. Maybe, it is you, who the problem is. You are being ing immature.” Sungmin replied before rolling his eyes and left.

Eunhyuk paused and put a hand on his forehead, massaging it.

 

 

First, I had my first fight with Lee Donghae and now, my bestfriend probably hates me.

Good job, Lee Hyukjae.

What a lovely day, really.

 

 

~♥~

 

 

“I’m home…” Eunhyuk greeted tiredly as he looked around at his apartment.

 

 

Silence.

 

 

Silence welcomed him back. Eunhyuk sighed and closed the door of his apartment. He walked towards the lounge and found Choco, resting as usual. He took a sit beside her and tapped her head but Choco stood up and went to the other couch near them and slept there.

 

Even Choco hates me now…

 

Eunhyuk stood up and glanced towards the kitchen and found different kinds of food placed on the kitchen table. He went towards it and his eyes widened when he found Donghae sitting in one of the stools, unconscious. I mean, turned off.

 

 

Eunhyuk was about to freak out when he remembered what Heechul told him.

“Relax, Hyuk. Relax. . The manual. Where is it?” He turned around and frantically searched the living room.

“, where is it?! Geez!” He checked the drawers and found nothing but only organized items that he never remembered sorting out. He hurriedly went to his room and found the manual under his bed.

 

Maybe it fell when I fell this morning. It was when Donghae kissed me…

 

“Stupid. Now’s not the time t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter