Robot 001

Absolute Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“A ing robot as my boyfriend? That’s ridiculous and completely insane!” Eunhyuk spoke frustratingly, eyeing his brother with terror.

“Don’t you dare swear and raise your voice at me, Lee Hyukjae! I’m your eldest brother.” Heechul warned him, grabbing his petite wrist before pulling the latter to his place.

“B-but hyung! Why a robot? You can just set me up on a blind date or anything. Just not that~” Eunhyuk whined, stomping his feet. Heechul let go of him as he scoffed at him and crossed his arms.

“For your information, Lee Hyukjae. I did set up thousands of blind dates for you. But what did you do? You didn’t come even once! All of them were my friends and they were so disappointed because you chose work over them. You should have seen their faces! Especially my face! I was so disappointed back then. Did you know that?” Heechul explained, trying to make the latter guilty because of what he did.

“I was one of them actually.” Yesung butted in, winking at Eunhyuk, making the latter to blush, and to feel embarrassed.

“Now, I will not take buts and no. I will not let you back out. I will not let you disappoint me once again. You, Lee Hyukjae have given me no choice. Now, do what I want you to do.” Heechul ordered firmly, staring at him intently before going to his place.

“You will be the first one to try the first creation of the infamous KHC Series. It will help you to have a knowledge about love and such and for you to experience having a boyfriend.” Yesung butted in, again, working with his laptop and arranging some tools. Yesung was in front of him while Kyuhyun was beside Eunhyuk and in front of Kyuhyun was his brother, Heechul.

“And as a caring brother, it will be my sentinel for you when I’m far away. Accept this offer. And whether you’ll accept it or not, I’m still doing this. You know me, Eunhyuk.” Heechul told him as he sat in front of his laptop, putting his earpiece.

“Please sit. The program will start soon.” Kyuhyun offered him a sit. Eunhyuk looked at his brother and sighed.

He sat and stared at the monitor in front of him.

 

 

KHC Series

 

 

“Okay, what now?” Eunhyuk asked his brother.

“Shut up.” Heechul ordered as he signaled him to take the headphones. Eunhyuk rolled his eyes but followed his brother.

“Done.” He whispered as he leaned back.

“Sit properly. Try not to slouch when you are sitting down. Now, put your left hand on that.” Heechul commanded, pointing the strange metal beside his brother. Eunhyuk followed silently, heaving a sigh.

 

“Good day, Mr. Lee. We are going to introduce you to your absolutely ideal boyfriend. It is free of charge so don’t worry.” Yesung spoke suddenly. Eunhyuk eyed him weirdly. Is this part of procedures?

“You will see a list of different personalities and such for your ideal one so please choose only one in every category. Please click the KHC Series and answer the questionnaire sincerely. Thank you.” Heechul told him, still looking at the monitor.

Eunhyuk stared at the monitor again and clicked the KHC Series. Eunhyuk gulped as the first question popped out.

“Jealousy Rate. Please choose one.” Kyuhyun informed him.

 

O Very Jealous

O Little Jealous

O Not Jealous

O Cold

 

Eunhyuk puffed his cheeks and took a breath before clicking.

● Little Jealous

 

“Little Jealous selected. Next is Friendly Rate.” Yesung repeated.

 

 

Eunhyuk blinked and glanced at the monitor once again. They can see my answers. And, they’ll even broadcast my answers… Tch. Lovely.

O Very Friendly

O Somehow Friendly

O Normal

O Unfriendly

 

He scoffed and shook his head. Who wants to have a boyfriend who is unfriendly?

● Very Friendly

 

“Very Friendly selected. Intelligence Level is next.” Kyuhyun informed him this time.

 

O High

O Low

O Normal

O Irrelevant

 

● High

“High Intelligence selected. Next.” Heechul told him as he typed something on his laptop.

 

Trustworthiness

O Reliable

O Unreliable

O Normal

O Horrible

 

● Reliable

“Reliable Trust selected. Personality, Feelings and Arguments will be next.” Kyuhyun spoke.

 

 

Personality

O Strict

O Lenient

O Normal

O Girly

 

Feelings

O Very Sensitive

O Slightly Sensitive

O Normal

O Not Sensitive

 

Arguments

O Strong

O Weak

O Normal

O Irrelevant

 

 

 “Lenient Personality. Slightly Sensitive Feelings and Normal in Arguments selected.” Yesung spoke as he smirked. Eunhyuk looked at him nervously. Why the hell he’s smiling?

They continued asking his ideal boyfriend and Eunhyuk was answering it with all sincerity. For him, his boyfriend will be perfect in his own eyes because all of the good traits that he wanted, can be found on his future boyfriend. He was simply wishing that his decision will turn out good.

 

“And now, we’ll go for Appearance Section and such. Please click ‘Done’ at the lower right of the screen to proceed to the Menu. After doing it, click the blue button.” Heechul smiled at Eunhyuk, reassuring his brother. Eunhyuk grinned back and followed his brother’s instructions.

 

 

Height

O Very Tall

O Slightly Tall

O Average

O Small

 

Body Type

O Muscular

O Model

O Normal

O Skinny

 

Smile

O Refreshing

O Cool

O Rarely Seen

O Bizarre

 

 

Eunhyuk was waiting for them to announce his answers, but it didn’t come. He shrugged his shoulders and click the next button, widening his eyes as he read the last question.

 

“As for the last question, choose your boyfriend’s ual Fondness. Please answer the question truthfully.” Heechul told him, playfulness evident on his tone. Eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter