Help?

Absolute Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Eunhyuk gasped when he felt Donghae’s bare skin against his own body. Donghae knelt down and hugged him from the waist, causing the latter to fall back, ‘accidentally’ pulling the man above him. His own arms were trapped between them and Donghae was positioned between his legs. He just realized that Donghae was , again.

 

He just realized that Donghae’s manhood was poking his own.

No, he’s not hard, yet.

And there, Eunhyuk panicked, before something terrible can happen, before making it hard.

 

 

I’ll be in a big trouble. Because he’s big. Really big.

 

 

“N-N-No! W-wait Donghae!!” Eunhyuk protested, pushing the broad chest of Donghae with his two hands. Unfortunately, Donghae didn’t even move a bit because obviously, he was way more stronger than the man under him. Eunhyuk cursed silently. You picked him to be muscular. You should blame yourself. You really should, Lee Hyukjae.

“Why? Can’t I hug my baby?” Donghae asked as he pulled away, hands were still placed on his waist.

“N-Not now. A-and you should wear s-s-something, first. Y-You should get dressed.” Eunhyuk looked away, blushing when Donghae called him ‘baby’ and he realized that he can’t look down because Donghae was still . Oh, Shisus.

“I don’t have clothes. And do I really need one? For sure, you’ll just rip it when we-” Donghae’s words were cut when Eunhyuk harshly covered the latter’s mouth to prevent him continuing that sentence.

“You should have wore my own clothes then!!” Eunhyuk screamed, pulling his hand when he felt that Donghae kissed his palm. Eunhyuk’s face was really burning with embarrassment right now. Who the can talk properly when you have a hot guy before you? Most importantly, hugging you while he was positioned , between your legs?!

“I don’t want to invade your belongings. I will ask you first before doing so. And I don’t even know if they will fit.” Donghae smiled, brushing his nose to his. Eunhyuk gulped due to the sweet words and simple gestures that Donghae made. Eunhyuk was sure now that his face was so red that it can almost stop the cars on the streets. For short, like that ing glowing red stop-light.

 

“But I know one thing that will fit though.” Donghae added playfully, staring at Eunhyuk intently. The man beneath was about to ask but he got the message quickly.

 

“I-I n-n-n-need to f-feed C-Choco, so i-if you d-d-don’t mind I-“ Eunhyuk stuttered, pushing the latter to escape but Donghae pulled him more.

“I already did. I also cleaned your whole apartment. I washed your laundry especially your underwear and boxers and arranged your working table too. All you have to do right now is to sleep.” Donghae brushed his nose to him once more. Eunhyuk bit his lips and nodded hesitantly. But Donghae smirked and pulled him swiftly, making the latter to gasp. Eunhyuk widened his eyes when he realized that he was sitting on his lap, lap. Just to remind you.

Donghae leaned in, lips were almost touching. Then he whispered in not-so-innocent tone.

 

 

“…To sleep while I am  inside you.”

 

 

Then, Donghae closed the gap between them, kissing his boyfriend with his eyes closed. Eunhyuk froze, not because of that ert-ish statement, because he felt Donghae’s oh-so-kissable lips on his own lips once again. The wonderful feeling is coming back…

And when Donghae moved his lips, that’s the time Eunhyuk closed his eyes, eager to kiss him back. Eunhyuk didn’t put his arms around Donghae’s neck. He just let it rest above Donghae’s torso.

Eunhyuk needed to fight back a moan when Donghae’s kisses went harsher, tugging his lips. Eunhyuk felt a wet muscle touched his lips. It was not Donghae’s lips, it was his tongue. Apparently, Donghae wanted to enter and to explore his cavern and to his tongue too.

And there, Eunhyuk pulled away, panting heavily.

“Stop.” He told him sternly, shaking his head. Donghae sighed before nodding. He grabbed Eunhyuk’s right hand and caressed it with his hand, smiling when he realized how perfect Eunhyuk’s hand.

“I-I need to c-call Heechul-hyung.” Eunhyuk whispered. Donghae looked up and smiled to him.

“Sure.” He nodded before pecking Eunhyuk’s lips, drawing circles on Eunhyuk’s back. Eunhyuk bit his lower lip before grabbing his phon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter