First Invention

Absolute Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Did you bring the breakfast I made for you?” Heechul asked through the phone.

“Yeah. I did. And yes, I drank your mango shake.” Eunhyuk laughed, sensing his brother’s next question. He was arranging his things for his work when he got a call from his step-brother, Heechul.

“I’m just worried, okay?” Heechul sighed.

“Heechul-hyung, I can take care of myself. I’m already 23 years old. Stop worrying.” Eunhyuk replied. He smiled when he saw a picture on top of his desk. It was him and his step-brother when they were young.

“Exactly! You’re already 23 years old, but you don’t have anyone. In your 23 years of existence, you forgot your own happiness!” Heechul shouted, causing Eunhyuk to pull his phone from his ears.

“Yah, Heechul-hyung. I’m not in a hurry to find the one. And besides, I’m happy being single.” Eunhyuk replied calmly.

“That’s bull! If you will not find someone, I will be the one to find someone for you!” Heechul shouted once again. Eunhyuk massaged his forehead and sat on his bed.

“We’re not arguing about it again, am I right? Just calm down, Heechul-hyung.” He sighed.

“I will not calm down. You’re my responsibility so I will find a way. Once I got home, I will show you your boyfriend. That’s final.” Heechul replied sternly.

“Okay, okay. I don’t want to spoil your vacation there in Japan. So take care okay?” Eunhyuk told him, sighing in defeat.

“Aiisshh. Okay. You should take care too. Don’t forget the vitamins.” His brother reminded him again. Eunhyuk smiled as he grabbed his bag.

“Okay. I’ll go to my work now. Bye.” He chuckled.

“Bye. Eh, wait! Don’t forget to lock the door.”

 

Eunhyuk only sighed and shook his head.

 

 

~♥~

 

 

“Let me guess. Morning argument with your brother?” Sungmin asked playfully, giving Eunhyuk some folders.

“It’s stressing me out, Min.” Eunhyuk sighed.

“You can’t blame him, Eunhyuk. Besides, he is your only family remaining after your Dad passed away. Heechul-hyung just followed your Dad’s last wish. You should be thankful.” Sungmin reminded him.

“I know that. But he’s overreacting!” Eunhyuk replied, not so loudly.

“What’s with the commotion?” Someone cut their conversation. They turned around to look who it was and immediately stood up.

“Good morning, Mr. Choi.” They chorused as they bowed.

“Good morning too. Mr. Lee, come to my office now.” Mr. Choi Siwon gestured to his office. Eunhyuk scratched his head as he glanced at Sungmin and his manager.

“Which Mr. Lee, Sir?” Eunhyuk asked. Siwon smiled in response.

Sungmin nudged him and eyed him with an are-you-ing-kidding-me-of-course-it-is-you look. The latter gulped and looked down.

Eunhyuk followed, after giving Sungmin, who was smiling like an idiot, a glare.

 

 

Siwon waited for him to enter before closing the door. Siwon smiled when Eunhyuk glanced at him.

Eunhyuk looked down immediately and sat on a chair quickly. Siwon sat and stared at him.

“Relax. I’m not gonna eat you or what.” Siwon chuckled, sipping his coffee.

“S-Sir, what’s the reason for calling me here? Is there a problem?” Eunhyuk asked, feeling scared suddenly. Many thoughts invaded his mind rapidly. What if he’ll fire me? What if my designs are crap? Oh My God, please save me.

“Nothing. Jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter