Code Red

Absolute Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: I don't know anything about reproductive system and technical problems and such so don't take this seriously. I'm too lazy to do any research. XD

 

 

 

Two weeks had passed since Donghae had been a waiter at Ryeowook’s restaurant, and every time Donghae came home, he had different paper bags on each hand, full of letters and gifts. But then, the letters would only be thrown away without reading it and take note, Donghae would always be the one to initiate in throwing it, telling the architect that he doesn’t want him to get mad and jealous. There was even a time that the robot had to buy a backpack since he couldn’t accommodate the gifts on his hands anymore.

 

Of course.

It all came from the customers that always watch and ogle what’s mine.

 

Hyukjae was grateful to his brothers and friends that always inform the important things to him that he really needs to know.

Heechul always gave him a text if there was a problem or alert about the robot.

Ryeowook also sent emails regarding the security of Donghae and the restaurant that is quite alarming.

He was really blessed to have brothers like them. Even though they are only brothers on the side of their father.

 

“I am coming to your work tomorrow.”

 

Those words were the first thing that Donghae heard as he placed down the five paper bags on the table. The robot looked at his owner, surprised.

“Don’t you have work tomorrow? It’s only-“

“Yes. It’s Friday. I know.” Hyukjae cut him off and turned around from his blueprint. “I requested for a shift trade and my boss agreed.” He mentioned before going back to his blueprint.

“Your ing boss agreed?” Donghae mumbled with his brows furrowed, knowing it was Siwon that Hyukjae was pertaining about.

Hyukjae instantly turned his head and glared at him.

“What? I didn’t say anything wrong.” Donghae smirked at him, striding towards him. “I’m just joking.” He chuckled as he hugged him from the back, kissing the skin behind Hyukjae’s ear. “And what time are you going to visit?” He asked.

“What time is your shift tomorrow?” Hyukjae placed his hands on the arms around him.

“I need to be there at eight.” Donghae answered while giving kisses to his temple.

“I think I’ll be there at nine.” Hyukjae smiled.

“Don’t you want to go together? Why do you need to be late?” Donghae complained, nibbling the contour of Hyukjae’s white neck.

“I have a surprise.” Hyukjae replied, giggling softly when he felt the other laughing beside his ear.

“Oh. I love surprises.” Donghae responded, ing his hips slowly while biting and his neck. Hyukjae gasped as he abruptly turned around.

“Donghae!” He hissed, scoffing when the latter kept on touching him. “Stop it. I’m ticklish!” He giggled when he felt his hands touched his ribs.

“I know.” Donghae replied before moving his hands on his sides to tickle him.

Hyukjae’s laugh filled the room as Donghae gave out small snorts. They both stopped though when they heard a ring from Hyukjae’s phone. Hyukjae furrowed his eyebrows as he grabbed his phone from his bag.

“Hello?” Hyukjae answered upon seeing an unknown number.

 

 

“It’s Kim Heechul, you jackass.”

 

 

Hyukjae raised an eyebrow in confusion.

“Hyung, did you change your number?” He asked, glancing at the robot momentarily.

“I’m calling from Hangeng’s new number, you stupid.” Heechul grumbled on the other line.

“I have a name, Heechul-hyung. You can use it.” Hyukjae rolled his eyes as he took another glance at Donghae whose stance remained the same for few seconds already.

“Well sorry to disappoint you, . I’m not in the mood to address you with your name after what you did.” Heechul spoke with infuriated tone, hearing another soft voice that seems to be Hangeng’s voice. Hyukjae widened his eyes as his mind gathered all the memories he can get that might enrage his step-brother.

“What did I do?” He questioned when nothing came on his mind. But he had to move his phone away from his ear the moment he hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter