Treasure

Absolute Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae touched his clothed manhood while biting his lips, eyes focused at his boyfriend. He saw how Hyukjae loosened his grip at his phone, widened eyes were staring back at him.
“Who’s that, Hyukjae?” Donghae asked as he moaned his name, still rubbing his hand on his clothed manhood.

 

This is not good.

 

“No one.” Hyukjae’s reply was undeniably fast and quite loud that made the robot narrow his eyes. He hid his phone in his pocket at the back of his pants, biting his lips when he felt a sweat rolled down from his forehead.
“I easily get jealous, Hyukjae.” Donghae smirked. “You’ve been naughty, haven’t you?” He added huskily as he took one step towards him, letting out a chuckle when the latter stepped back.

 

I forgot to tell Heechul-hyung that Donghae ing blocked the door!

 

“Don’t hide behind the couch, dear.” Donghae leered, taking another step towards him. “It won’t save you from being bang against it tonight.” He chuckled darkly upon seeing his owner’s horrified look.
Hyukjae let out a gasp when the robot jumped on the couch, surprising him. He immediately ran away, looking for a great place to hide. His eyes caught the bathroom’s door, wide open. Using all his effort, he ran towards it. He was almost at the door, about to reach the doorknob but sadly, his foot stumbled with the other, causing him to fall down. He gasped as his phone glided on the floor, hitting the robot’s bare foot.
His phone suddenly rang. He widened his eyes and turned his head when he heard a deep chuckle.
“Heechul-hyung…” Donghae read the caller as he bent down to get a hold of his boyfriend’s phone. “You don’t mind me talking to my brother-in-law, do you?” He smirked and answered the call, not forgetting to put it on speaker.


“Lee Hyukjae! There’s a traffic on the intersection. We are looking for another street to avoid it. Can you hold it for ten minutes?” Heechul breathed out.


Donghae grinned wickedly as he watched his boyfriend’s horrified look as he tried to stand up.
“Well, that’s not enough. But hey, I can be quick if you like.” The robot replied, raising his hand to show Hyukjae some keys.


The keys of my apartment!


“What the ! You little piece of equipment! Yah, I didn’t create you to ing take advantage of my brother! I am your creator so listen to me, you er!” Heechul screeched over the phone.
“I know you are my creator, of course.” Donghae replied with a meaningful voice. “With that, you should also know that you programmed me to be like this. Don’t be surprised. It’s making me laugh.” He added, chuckling as he stared down the architect. His hands were now busy unbuckling his belt and his pants came down with a thud. Hyukjae yelped in horror.


‘Cho Kyuhyun! Plan B! NOW!!’
‘Got it! ! My hands are shaking.’
‘Take a deep breath!!’
‘It’s just ringing. Bull. Answer the ing phone!’


Hyukjae got no time to listen to them as he was thinking of other ways to escape. He stood up to sprint towards the balcony.


Anything just to save my !


He only took three steps but the robot was fast. Donghae grabbed him by the waist and pulled him on his chest. Hyukjae gasped when the robot bit his right ear, making him scream like a teenage girl.
“I’ll give you a niece as a form of gratitude. Now if you don’t mind, we’ll be making our gift to you.~”
“KHC711 – CKXY0203LDH1015HGK020984SKJWYS0824 – ROBOT-001! YOU I-”
And the line went dead as Donghae threw the phone behind them.
“So where are we?” He snickered before turning the blonde swiftly.
Hyukjae didn’t have a chance to scream when Donghae kissed him on the lips. He tried pushing the latter with his hands but it was pointless. It only made the robot powerful.


He’s a robot, you dickhead. Of course, he’s way much stronger!


He shrieked when the robot harshly pushed him to the couch behind him. His breath hitched upon seeing the look he was receiving from him. His cheeks became red when he noticed that the latter was still touching himself. But this time, he effectively removed his underwear as well with such a period of time.
“W-wait.” Hyukjae stammered, placing his hands defensively before his chest when the robot placed himself between his legs. “Dong-ugh-hae! !” He groaned. Donghae had ignored his pleas by grinding his shaft to his own.
“Let me hear you out, baby.” Donghae whispered on his ear as he placed both wrists beside him before diving to his neck, showering him with kisses and little bites.
Hyukjae moaned, lost already with the pleasure he was feeling. His reasoning didn’t function properly at this point.
Donghae abused his neck with hickeys while declaring his desire for the architect. Hyukjae couldn’t help but to grunt his satisfaction. The robot didn’t stop his deep s. It was only getting faster and faster. He pulled away to look at his masterpiece.
The architect was glistening with sweat, staring at him with a look of yearning.
He leaned down to kiss him aggressively. He was his lower lip and when Hyukjae opened his mouth willingly, he immediately pushed his tongue to his cavern, dancing gracefully with Hyukjae’s own. Hyukjae became a mess when the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter