Exposing To The World

Absolute Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Morning!"

 

 

 

Eunhyuk greeted his officemates with a bright smile. They greeted back then continued their work routine. He hastily went to his desk and grabbed his schedule, glancing at Sungmin in the process.

"What?" He asked, quite offended on how Sungmin observed him like a maniac he is with a smirk, eyeing him from head to toe.

"Wow. Your beaming face clearly tells me that you and your boyfriend talked already then Donghae just gave you a satisfying as a punishment. It would be good if you start telling me the details already." Sungmin pointed out nonchalantly before putting his attention back to his laptop.

"Oh my God, hyung! Yes, we did, uh, I mean, the 'talk' and he didn't, for God's sake!" Eunhyuk hissed, quite scandalized and embarrassed by his friend's bold answer.

"Nice try, Hyuk. I believed you, really." Sungmin answered sarcastically as he rolled his eyes, not removing his focus on his laptop.

"We really didn't do that. I'll wear that set of pink underwear you gave me last summer if I'm lying." Eunhyuk replied confidently as he sat down on his own chair, still staring at him with firm look.

"Really?" Sungmin asked, stopping whatever he was doing, looking back at him with his eyebrow raised.

"Really."

"You didn't do anything? No touching? No aching manhood?" Sungmin bombarded him with another series of bold questions. The last question made the latter bit his lips.

"Well, that's another story..." Eunhyuk muttered quietly but he was sure that his friend heard him because he heard a gasp from the latter because of his revelation.

"Oh my God. You need to tell me, now." Sungmin ordered as he closed his laptop in an instant, swiveling his chair beside him.

"It's private! You don't need to know that. It's only between us!" Eunhyuk scolded, covering his chest as if he was protecting himself from a .

"How selfish of you, you damn bastard!" Sungmin complained, slapping the other's arm brutally. "Just tell me what did you do! I won't ask for more. I promise!" He followed, now hugging the swollen arm.

"But hyung-"

"Yah, I keep my promises." Sungmin glared at him, successfully pushing the latter to tell him.

"He only, y-you know, the one y-you do with y-your hand and..." Eunhyuk explained nervously, gesturing a very disturbing hand movement to his friend.

Sungmin had his eyebrows knitted for a while before a smile appeared on his face, muttering 'Ah~' to tell him that he understood.

Eunhyuk looked away, focusing his attention to his laptop before turning it on. Sungmin didn't reply and he was incredibly quiet but that was more scary than Eunhyuk thought.

He slowly turned to his right and glanced at him but immediately looked away when he saw Lee Sungmin’s infamous smirk.

"Well now that explains why there are big, purple hickeys on your neck. Didn’t know your boyfriend was a possessive one."

He immediately covered the right side of his neck with his hand while blushing madly.

"Damn. Donghae really gave you a punishment. It will stay for a week, I'm telling you. So how's the feeling?" Sungmin stated, teasing his bestfriend.

"Hyung. You said you won't ask anymore. You promised!" Eunhyuk reminded him enthusiastically while raising his pinky despite his reddening cheeks.

Sungmin snorted and lightly hit his head.

"You're lucky, bastard." He said before going back to his place.

 

"Good morning, Mr. Choi."

 

Eunhyuk and Sungmin heard their officemates and immediately stood up to greet their manager.

"Good morning, Sir." Eunhyuk bowed, not meeting the eyes of Siwon.

"Are you okay, Mr. Hyukjae? Your face is red. Are you sick?" Siwon asked his employee, eyeing the blushing man in front of him.

Eunhyuk froze. He was sure that he was blushing more. He tried to open his mouth to answer but failed. He was just hoping that Sungmin won’t dare to speak up.

 

 

But of course, this is the time wherein a ing enter the scene to make things worse.

 

 

"Oh. Don't worry, Sir. He was just reminiscing the intimate moment with his boyfriend last night." Sungmin answered for him with a smirk.

"Sungmin!" He hissed, trying to tell him to stop talking because it was so embarrassing.

There's a change in Siwon’s facial expression that Eunhyuk didn't notice, but Sungmin did.

"Is that so? Then I'll leave you for now. Focus on your work." Siwon said before walking away, entering his office with his secretary.

"Tsk. Tsk. I can sense a bad day for all of us." Sungmin clicked his tongue, smirking when Eunhyuk looked at him.

"How can you tell?"

"Just wait and see." He laughed as he settled down on his chair.

"Whatever. I just remembered that you ing made fun of me in front of our boss. Seriously?" Eunhyuk spoke, annoyed.

"Who cares? And you should thank me because Mr. Choi will now leave you, knowing that you have now a boyfriend." Sungmin explained as a matter of fact.

"You're lucky that I am acknowledging your excuse." Eunhyuk pouted before sitting down on his chair, preparing his working table.

"Eunhyuk."

"Yeah?"

"Did Donghae your with a very fast movement? Or did he tease you? What is Donghae's size anyway? If he’s big, that will totally-"

"Lee Sungmin!" Eunhyuk shrieked, totally embarrassed.

 

 

~♥~

 

 

Eunhyuk sighed as he clicked the '13' button on the right side of the elevator. He closed his eyes for a while and heaved another sigh.

It was still four in the afternoon but he was now coming home. Their manager was extremely not in the mood to accept proposals from his employees. So he decided to send them home. Sungmin was really right that today will be a bad day. He just refused to believe that he was the reason of it like Sungmin accused.

I'm still doing my design of the house project for Mr. Shin... Eunhyuk pouted as he remembered being disturbed while doing his third project for that day.

He opened an eye when the elevator opened at the sixth floor, a loud 'ding' was heard, disturbing him from his thoughts. Two high school girls with their body-fitting uniform and a very short skirt entered while giggling. He raised an eyebrow upon seeing them. Is that even a uniform? Why are you even paying for it if you can just wear nothing except your underwear?

He rolled his eyes and focused his attention on the buttons of the elevator wherein the two girls didn't press any button yet.

"You're right. He is so handsome!"

"He even helped us a while ago. He's so kind."

"And God knows how I love his smile! It is very refreshing!"

Eunhyuk stared at them when he heard the word 'refreshing smile.' They were not talking about my boyfriend, right?

"What floor is he staying anyway?"

"Thirteenth floor. And I somehow know his room!"

"Wah! Really?"

"Yeah. It's either the room 1304, room 1305 or room 1306."

Eunhyuk glared at them. He was now very sure that they were talking about his Donghae. The room 1305 was occupied by a couple around their fifties while the room 1306 was occupied by another couple around their thirties with their adorable, young twins and an infant, who just moved last month. And his apartment, room 1304 was left as the only choice.

"Let's go to the comfort room first and apply our make-up on."

"Of course. I need to pull up this skirt more. So he'll get the hint that I want him on top of me with his huge-"

"Excuse me." Eunhyuk said insolently when the door of the elevator opened, revealing the thirteenth floor.

The two girls moved to the side and eyed him for a moment, muttering 'Jerk' when he moved passed them.

Eunhyuk was furious. He didn't know that hearing someone was dreaming to have a with Donghae could make his blood boil. Another thing was that they were not even eighteen yet and they were thinking that only for adults thing?! He was so mad that he want to slap those es until they passed out and curse and ing question the government officials what the hell happened to society. Unluckily, he controlled himself not to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter