Preview;;

Oh Sehun, the male God (According to Kim Jongin)

It was a beautiful Saturday morning, at least for Jongin. 

On normal Saturdays, he would sleep in and would kill anybody (even his precious dogs) who tried to wake him up. But today was different. Sehun had called him at eight in the morning. He almost cursed at whoever called him at the ungodly hour but when he heard Sehun's beautiful voice Jongin was immediately awake. The younger asked if Jongin wanted to hang out in his house since his parents had left for another business trip of theirs an hour earlier and Jongin immediately said yes. He quickly jumped out of his bed and ran into the toilet. Mrs Kim almost had a heart attack because Jongin is awake???? AT 8AM??? ON A SATURDAY???

He arrived at Sehun's house 20 minutes later.

The two decided to watch movies together (even though it was still in the morning). Sehun made some popcorn while Jongin chose Monster Inc University and switched on the tv.

After 30 minutes in the movie though....

The movie was long forgotten, as Jongin slipped his hand under Sehun's shirt, the inside of Sehun's mouth. His hands began to trail upwards, playing with the younger's s. Sehun let out a mewl, squirming under Jongin. Jongin's other free hand slowly Sehun's jeans and he was about to slid his hand in when--

'DING DONG'

Jongin didn't want to break the kiss but obviously Sehun had other thoughts as he pulled away, panting. He stood up, running downstairs before zipping his jeans back. Jongin let out a frustrated noise, cursing whoever was at the door to interupt their precious moment. 

"AHHHH!!!!"

Jongin's eyes widened at Sehun's scream and his legs automatically ran down.

"Sehun-ah, what happened!?" 

Jongin froze when he sees his boyfriend hugging a male, slightly taller than him and the fact that Sehun's legs were wrapping around the stranger's waist irked him. Nonethless to say, Jongin froze at the sight of his boyfriend clinging onto another male (which is not him) like a baby koala. 

The stranger's eyes met with his and Jongin gave him a death glare. However, the stranger seems unfaze with it.

"Oh, who's that Sehunnie?" the stranger asked, curiously staring at Jongin.

Sehunnie. Sehunnie??? SEHUNNIE??? This  guy is even calling his baby nicknames but Jongin tries to calm down as Sehun finally got off from the stranger.

"Ah, Jongin!" Sehun pulled his confused/mad/sad boyfriend closer towards the stranger.

Now that Jongin had a good look at this male, he had slightly tanned skin too, almost as dark as himself he admits, but much more greenish... Also this guy has some seriously bad eye bags, does he not get enough sleep? He looked like a thug, Jongin thinks and wonders how Sehun got to know this scary looking man.

"Jongin, meet Tao, the friend that I told you about before!"

Jongin narrowed his eyes. So this is the motherer who had abandoned (well, not like Tao had control over his parents to stay in korea but Jongin insists he abandoned) Sehun, leaving his poor baby all alone.

"Taotao, this is Jongin!" Sehun's cheeks suddenly turned a soft shade of pink, "My boyfriend..."

"Boyfriend?" Tao widened his eyes, staring at Jongin.

Jongin gave Tao a smug smile. He wrapped an arm over Sehun's shoulders, bringing the pale boy over to his side.

"Boyfriend, eh?" Tao's lips turned into a smirk, and Jongin's smile vanished.

Why did he have a bad feeling about this?

-

hello homies! this is a little preview for the next chapter. will update either tomorrow or the next day (but soon so don't worry lovelies!)

so sorry for the lack of updates. no reasons, just because i was lazy and was less inspired to write;;;

but fret not! i have like 3 chapters after his tao era is done lol.

basically these 3 chapters are the scenes that i have always wanted to write but too lazy to. (christmas/jongin's birthday/valentine's day) after i update on these, i would start on a serious sekai fic that you guys voted on earlier! sekai yayayay!!!! 

also, i'll be helping my friend writing her fic hence i'm juggling on so many stories but i'm excited tho??????

have a happy march y'all!! ^^