Mr and Mrs Oh aka Jongin's future parents-in-law

Oh Sehun, the male God (According to Kim Jongin)

a/n: BEFORE U GUYS READ I WANT TO RANT OMFG I HAD EDIT THIS NICELY AND EVEN INCLUDE PHOTOS AND I ACCIDENTLY CLICKED "ADD CHAPTER" AGAIN AND POOF I HAD TO REDO EVERYTHING I'M SO MAD AT MYSELF (STABS SELF)

 

and also realisation suddenly hits me idk what koreans do in their mts so mt!au on hold or i'm just going to end it there (which can be seens as a drabble)

 

----

 

"Jongin, is it?" Mr Oh stared at the slightly trembling Jongin while sipping a cup of coffee.

 

"Y-YES SIR!" Jongin answered, albeit too loudly but it doesn't seem to affect the elder man.

 

"What does your parents do, Jongin?" Mr Oh asked again, placing his coffee down.

 

"They're business people, sir. My dad owns the Kim Electronics Corporation and my Mom is the CEO of Seoul Mall."

 

Mr Oh nodded approvingly, knowing Jongin is from a wealthy family staring at the well-dressed boy.

 

You guys are probably wondering why the hell is Jongin in Sehun's house talking to Sehun's parents. Well, this happened.

 

-

 

Jongin choked, sputtering some of his rice out and Sehun quickly handed him his banana milk and Jongin gulped everything down in one go, before staring at Sehun once again with rounded guys, "W-WHAT!?!!"

 

Sehun chuckled at Jongin's expression, "I said, my parents wants to meet you."

 

Jongin gaped at his pale boyfriend, whom continued to eat calmly whereas he was in a panic state. They only dated for like, 2 months and his (future) parents-in-law wants to meet him?

 

"Y-You told your p-parents about us?"

 

Sehun nodded, "Well, my mom asked me why do I look happy these days so I just told her that I'm dating you."

 

Jongin flushed slightly, happy to hear he was the cause of Sehun's happiness.

 

"They're ok with it? I mean, we're gay..."

 

"My parents are pretty chill," Sehun shrugged, before chuckling at what had happened  last night.

 

Sehun remembered welcoming his parents back from their business trip and after a small catch up chat with his parents, he headed to his room and saw a few messages by Jongin on his phone. The younger smiled brightly before lying down on his bed and texting with Jongin, sharing corny love messages to each other. Little did he know his mother was staring at him from outside, never seen her son this smiley in her whole life before. Mrs Oh entered the younger's room and saw the polaroid picture on a wall (coughs this was in chapter 2 coughs) and sees a boy hugging his son's waist, the two of them smiling happily towards the camera.

 

"Who is this, son?" his mother asked, curious at the handsome young male.

 

"Oh that's Jongin, my boyfriend." Sehun blurted without looking up from his phone.

 

Mrs Oh widened her eyes and stared at her son in disbelief. She sees Sehun's phone and "accidently" sees the name Sehun was texting to, "Jongin baby (heartue)". Mrs Oh thinks she's going to have a heart attack.

 

Sehun notices his mom suddenly breathing in heavily, "Mom, what's wrong!?" Sehun finally put away his phone and attended his mother. Mrs Oh screamed out of the blue and Sehun froze. He realises that he just revealed to his mother about Jongin and he's gay in oneshot omfg was his mother going to disown him--

 

"YEOBO OUR SON IS FINALLY DATING AND HIS BOYFRIEND IS SO ING CUTE YEOBO!!!!!" Sehun stared at his mother who was running towards his parents room.

 

Well, that went well.

 

His father immediately demanded a "family dinner" to meet up with Jongin before going to their next business trip which was in a few days. (even his father is excited because SEHUN’S FIRST BOYFRIEND W-WHAT MY SON IS GROWING UP)

 

Jongin frantically stands up, fishing out his phone and called Yixing.

 

"What do you want--"

 

"SOS SOS SOS I'M MEETING MY FUTURE PARENTS IN LAW DO YOU HEAR ME SOS MEETING MEETING ASAP!!!!!!" Jongin screamed in the phone before running out of the rooftop.

 

"Jongin! You haven't finish eating!" Sehun shouted from behind, but fell to death ears.

 

Sehun could only laugh though because Jongin looked so horrified (and determine) to impress his parents.

 

-

 

"What should I wear what should I wear what should I wear???" Jongin paced through and fro in front of his walk-in closet.

 

Yixing, Luhan and Baekhyun were sitting on the floor, staring at the distressed Jongin and the tanned boy even called two of his maids up for help.

 

"Is he serious? He probably have every designer's shirt and pants..." Baekhyun snorted, "And I only have one formal tux which was passed down from my Dad."

 

Luhan snickered and Yixing decided to take action. The chinese boy walked through all Jongin's clothing before picking out a plain blue button up shirt and black pants before passing it to Jongin.

 

"No no too plain." Jongin waved it off.

 

Luhan stood up next, and chose his own choice of clothing.

 

"No, too formal."

 

It was Baekhyu's turn.

 

"Nah, too simple."

 

"How about this, young master?" both of his maids picked out a tux.

 

"Hmm, not bad." Jongin nodded, a hand on his chin while nodding.

 

"A tux? Jongin you're meeting Sehun's parents not marrying Sehun yet." Baekhyun deadpans.

 

"Oh right, not marrying Sehun... yet." Jongin put the tux down.

 

"I guess I'll wear.... this, this and this." Jongin picked out a striped shirt with a light blue denim outwear with black skinnies, "Simple, not too casual nor flashy right?"

 

Only this two maids nodded in agreement whereas his friends just blinked at him, "If you're going to pick out your own clothes next time don't even dare call us."

 

-

 

Jongin was sweating bullets as he stood in front of Sehun's door. He was so so so nervous and told himself to calm down. He had went to social parties with his parents before and met several well known business men and even chatted with them but he doesn't know how he'll talk to Sehun's parents without stuttering. Jongin gulped before pressing the doorbell.

 

'DING DONG'

 

The door opened and revealed his cute Sehunnie wearing in a knitted turquoise sweater and white jeans.

 

"Jonginnie you're here~" Sehun beamed.

 

Sehun chuckled when he sees Jongin's distressed face. Sehun glanced back before approaching the shivering boy.

 

"You're so handsome Jongin, my Mom really like guys wearing like this." Sehun adjusted his boyfriend's outerwear, dusting off imaginary dust and tried to calm Jongin down with simple compliments.

 

Sehun adjusted Jongin's bangs too, before leaning in and kisses Jongin on his cheek (as a good luck charm), "Come on, my parents can't wait to meet you!"

 

'This is it'

 

-

 

Which brings us back to the present.

 

Sehun and his mother were in the kitchen preparing dinner.

 

"I feel like a girl..." Sehun pouted as he helped cutting some vegetables.

 

"You have to know how to cook to please Jongin in the future~" his mother patted her one and only son's head.

 

Sehun nodded and continued to cut the vegetables in determination. After a few minutes Mrs Oh and Sehun placed out the dishes on the dining table.

 

"Time for dinner boys!"

 

Jongin sat beside Sehun and Sehun's parents the opposite. Mrs Oh was staring at Jongin in awe. 'Wow my son caught a good one...'

 

"Mom, stop staring at Jongin." Sehun rolled his eyes.

 

"Sorry, but Jongin dear here is very good-looking, right dear?" Mrs Oh turned to her husband.

 

Mr Oh just nodded to please his wife, "Yeah... but I was more handsome when I was younger of course."

 

Sehun rolled his eyes again as his parents shared a loving gaze towards each other as he began to fill Jongin's bowl of rice with some side dish.

 

"Ignore my corny parents and eat up Jongin~"

 

Jongin was actually envious of Sehun's parents' relationship. Even though they are aging, they still were in love with each other. Jongin wanted his relationship with Sehun to be the same too.

 

"What are your plans for college Jongin?" Mr Oh continued his endless of questions.

 

"I'm not sure yet, sir. I'm stucked between dancing or business. I really want to major in dancing but I think my parents would disapprove..."

 

Mr Oh nodded as he ate a spoon of rice, "This boy has a lot of dreams, unlike our son who spends in his room all day doing nothing."

 

"Dad! I do study..." Sehun pouted.

 

The family of four began chatting comfortably and Jongin found out that there was nothing to be nervous about because the Ohs are really nice people, not to mention heartwarming. He knows where Sehun got his kindness from, his parents raised him well.

 

Jongin also noticed Sehun following a lot of his mother. His looks definitely came from his mother and he silently thank Mrs Oh for conceiving such a beautiful son. Sehun's soft voice and calm personality however came from his father. The Ohs made a perfect son. Jongin glanced Sehun and noticed a stain at the corner of Sehun's mouth. Instinctly, he wiped the stain using his thumb and Sehun just smiled at him, showing his crescent moons as thanks. Mrs Oh nudged his husband silently, smiling proudly at the two lovebirds sitting opposite them and Mr Oh's gaze softened.

 

After eating, Jongin and Sehun helped to carry plates to the kitchen as Mrs Oh washed the dishes. Mr Oh then called him to join him to sit in the living room as the tv blared the news. Mr Oh lighted up a cigarette, and offered Jongin a stick in which Jongin politely declined. Mr Oh chuckled, he just wanted to test Jongin.

 

"It's been a long time since I've seen our Sehun smiling so much,"

 

Jongin stayed silent, staring at Mr Oh curiously prodding the elder man to continue.

 

"Ever since his last friend left for China, Sehun seems to isolate himself in studies, not making any friends. It truly worried us. He's not even eating properly, which explains his weight. He even fainted once. Aish, that boy making us worry all the time." Mr Oh sighs.

 

"Thank you so much for taking care of Sehun, Jongin-ah," Mr Oh blew out his smoke, "I feel more assured that he's safe with you."

 

Jongin slightly smiled, "That's not a problem at all sir, I'd protect Sehun with my whole life."

 

"I'm glad to hear that," Mr Oh smiled, "I'll leave Sehun in your care then."

 

-

 

"You're leaving already?" Sehun puffed his cheeks, looking a little disappointed.

 

"Yup, sorry I couldn't stay any longer. My parents will get worried."

 

"I understand," Sehun nodded, "How's my parents?"

 

"It seems I wouldn't have a problem to propose you in the future then," Jongin answered.

 

Sehun flushed at the word "propose". They're still in high school for god's sake and it's a little far fetched to think about marriage. But he couldn't deny he couldn't wait for that day to come. Sehun was interrupted from his thoughts when he felt something on his lips and realised Jongin was kissing him. He kissed back without hesitation, arms slowly wrapping around Jongin's neck as they kiss passionately.

 

"I love you so much Sehun," Jongin murmured,  lips still attached with Sehun's.


"Me too." Sehun giggled, before kissing Jongin again.

 

[BONUS SCENE]

Jongin's phone vibrated. He took his phone out and smirked when he read the message he had received.

From: Sehun's Umma

Here are the baby photos I've promised Jongin-ah!

Also, let's further discuss our plans on opening a Sehun fansite tomorrow at the cafe.

Jongin replied,

From: Son-in-law

To: Sehun's Umma

Thank you Ommoni, I'll treasure the pictures well.

I have a few of Sehun's pictures taken in school our fansite will turn out well!

---

isn't this awkward typing the same thing aha ok let me retype everything!!!1

- jongin and mrs oh aka sehun's biggest fans i'm--

- i hope you dont find this chapter boring i enjoyed writing this alot ㅠㅠ

- do comment down on what scenarios you want to see next in this au!

- have any fic/prompt requests? drop a prompt on my ask.fm! or you can simply ask me questions regarding this fic or personal things ^^

- i reached 100 subs thank you so much everyone and i even received a message to trans this into another language i'm so honored and grateful to everyone hugs u all kisses u all (gives each and everyone of you a mini sehun) ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

 

Also, here's the results of the poll! (drum rolls)

The winner is sekai yay~~~~

Don't worry homies because yes, i'll be writing all fics in the poll stated I just want to know which fic to post first! Hence I'll write sekai and then krishun etc you guys don't know how much fic ideas i have (sehun x ? ofc) just hope i won't get lazy to update aha

 

PS: DO U GUYS LIKE MY POSTER I LOVE IT SO MUCH THANKS SO MUCH TO MIHARUCHAN AT SECRET GARDEN GRAPHICS ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ