New friend

Oh Sehun, the male God (According to Kim Jongin)

I edited the previous chapter and this chapter because the old storyline doesn't have a good flow to it hence do reread chapter 3 again and proceed to this chapter thank you and sorry for the trouble!  \(*T▽T*)/

-

 

 

“Luhan hyung, you know right Sehun’s like... mine?” Jongin gave Luhan a fake sweet smile, looking at the elder who had his arms around Sehun’s, cooing at whatever Sehun was doing leaving the younger boy flustering in embarrassment.


Luhan stopped pinching Sehun’s cheek and looked at Jongin, “I’m sorry, what?”


Jongin glared at the baby faced hyung, “I said STOP TOUCHING SEHUN HE’S MINE!!!”

Luhan rolled his eyes, “Look who’s the over protective boyfriend.”


Luhan continues giving his affection towards Sehun.


Jongin rolled his eyes and sighs.


Jongin kinda regretted telling his friends about his relationship with Sehun seeing how Luhan is smothering his baby with endless affection. He’s the one who should be in that place!!!! However seeing Sehun’s delighted face pleases him, at least Sehun have more friends now.


“So Sehun, where do you live?” Yixing asked trying to make a conversation to his new friend.


“Oh, I live at-”


“He lives 10 minutes away from here that is all you need to know.” Jongin cut Sehun off.


“God, Kai it’s not like I’m going to stalk him or anything.” Yixing deadpans.


“You may never know.” Jongin stucked his nose high up in the air, hands crossing.


Sehun giggled, Jongin was being just too adorable.


“Sehun-ah, even your laugh is so cute!!!” Luhan hugs the skinny boy with an exaggerated sobbing.


Jongin glares at Luhan again.


All of them were at the rooftop, and Jongin had made his friends promised to keep their relationship a secret which they agreed.


“How long have you guys seen each other?” Baekhyun asked, feeling betrayed by Jongin.


“About 3 weeks now.”


“That’s pretty recent.” Baekhyun nods, “I forgive you.”


“Jongin, can we share Sehun?” Luhan gave Jongin a puppy look.


“NO!”

 ϟ


The five of them went back to class after the bell had rung. Jongin placed a book on his desk and laid on it, doing his normal routine - staring at sehun until classes ends.


Sehun felt eyes on him and when he turns he sees Jongin, grinning at him shamelessly. Sehun cocked a brow, before pointing his finger to the front, indicating you should listen to the teacher jongin-ah. Jongin shakes his head, still staring at Sehun in which the younger just shrugged, before paying attention to the geography teacher.


“Class, I have good news for you!” Mrs Song, their geography slash homeroom teacher clapped her hand excitedly, “We’re going to have MT for the first week of Summer holidays!!!”


The students groaned, including Sehun because he hates MT because MT means camping and bonding and he doesn’t really give a to these events.


“This is also part of a learning journey which involves geography, so it’s compulsory! Don’t give me any excuses to get away for it because this counts in 30% of your grade!” Mrs Song adds.


The only happy student in the class is probably Jongin because that means I’ll have more time with Sehun!!!!


“Why the hell are you smiling to yourself?” Yixing shakes his head, thinking Jongin has lost his mind.


 ϟ


“Why are you so upset?” Jongin wraps an arm around Sehun, who was frowning since they left school.


“Because of MT! I hate those stuff...” Sehun sighs, ruffling his own hair in annoyance.


“It isn’t that bad...”


“It is for me! I get rashes easily if I sleep on the floor and they’ll give ty meals for sure!”


“Look at the bright side! You have me~” Jongin nuzzles his nose against Sehun’s neck, making the younger giggle.


They reached Sehun’s home and after a peck on the cheek, Sehun waves to Jongin until he disappears. Sehun sighed, going into his empty home and headed to his bedroom. He could get away from the MT of course, he had always been excused out of MTs with his parents’ help but he knows Jongin would be disappointed if he back out from this one. He looks at his phone, tempting to call his parents. Sighing again, he decided not to and just go for the stupid camp, ‘I’ll be ok since Jongin’s there...’

 

- ok i think the flow is better now goodbye