Busted!

Oh Sehun, the male God (According to Kim Jongin)
“5, 4, 3, 2 ,1” RINGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!
 
“YES!!!” Jongin jumps from his seat, which causes the whole class to look at him weirdly.
 
“Jonginsshi, I know you’re excited for recess but please wait until I finish this problem.” his maths teacher deadpans, before resuming her lesson.
 
The class chuckled at Jongin’s sudden hyperness and packed their things and immediately left the classroom after the maths teacher had dismissed them. Jongin quickly took out his lunch box. 
 
“Where are you going?” Yixing asked.
 
“Umm... somewhere.” Jongin stammered.
 
Baekhyun looked at him suspiciously, “You’ve been eating somewhere these days Kai...”
 
Jongin tries to think of an excuse to convince his friends that it’s not that he doesn’t want to eat with them but somebody is much more important right now.
 
“Leave the boy alone guys, it’s up to him where he wants to eat.” Luhan shrugs and left the classroom.
 
Yixing reluctantly agrees, following Luhan behind and Baekhyun shouts a See ya! before following the other two. Jongin sighs in relief and rushes to the rooftop, where Sehun was waiting for him.
 
The two agreed to make their relationship a secret. One, because well let’s face it, gay couples aren’t really welcome in the society and two, Jongin doesn’t want his parents finding out he’s in a relationship because things may get out of hand. Even though Sehun gave permission for Jongin to tell his friends, the elder thinks that the time is not right yet to tell his close friends. Jongin finds out Sehun always spends his break at the rooftop (the reason why jongin never sees him in the cafeteria excluding the fact that sehun likes to buy chocolate milk) and decided to join him every recess.
 
“Hey.” Jongin kisses Sehun’s cheek and the younger boy did the same.
 
“Here, I brought you lunch!” Jongin hands Sehun one of the lunch boxes he had brought along with his.
 
With widening eyes, Sehun opens the lunch box and gasped. The food that was packed was neatly arranged with egg rolls, nuggets and sausage octopus and the rice were shaped as a panda. 
 
Jongin told his maid to make two lunch boxes this time because he thinks Sehun is eating too little. Everyday he eats a bread and a small carton of chocolate milk - which explains the younger one his skinny body. In addition, he sees Sehun looking at his lunchbox the other day, eyes filled with envy
 
“Thanks Jongin! Did your maid did all these?” Sehun stares at his lunch, drooling slightly.
 
“Well, I did help her a little bit.” Jongin didn’t sort of lie, he did help Victoria (his maid) in the kitchen.
 
Or maybe not because when Jongin tried to cut the vegetables Victoria had yelled at him because his cutting was inconsistent hence he was kicked out and was forced to just look at Victoria cook. Well, keeping her company while she cook is a sort of help (in jongin’s perspective). 
 
Sehun throws Jongin a skeptical look, which the elder just responded by shoving an egg roll in Sehun’s mouth and the younger gratefully ate it.
 
 ϟ
 
“Baekhyun my boy~!” Jongdae slipped a seat next to the said boy.
 
“What is it Jongdae?” Baekhyun asked with his mouth filled with rice, spitting out some of it in the process.
 
Jongdae scrunches his face and whined, “EW DON’T TALK WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL!!”
 
“Shut up Jongdae you’re so noisy!” Luhan gave the said a boy an irritated look.
 
Jongdae gives a sheepish smile, before going back to Baekhyun.
 
“I saw Kai going to the rooftop. Whatever for?" Jongdae asked. 
 
"Rooftop?" Baekhyun cocked a brow, looking at both Luhan and Yixing for answers but the two just shrugged.
 
"OK GUYS, hurry finish up your lunch we're going to the rooftop!" Baekhyun stood up, his plate clean.
 
"Count me out, I have pranks to pull goodbye." Jongdae left.
 
Luhan grumbled at how he had to finish his bowl of udon quickly just because of this. The three of them were now going up the stairs, as quietly as they could (as baekhyun stated). Baekhyun was literally crawling on the floor as he went up the stairs and Yixing had to stiffle a laugh because Baekhyun looked like an idiot. Some juniors looked at Baekhyun weirdly but decided to ignore the senior.
 
"Oh, I hear Jongin's voice!" Baekhyun exclaimed.
 
"Oh wow." Luhan deadpans.
 
"He's not alone." Yixing adds, ears on the door of the rooftop.
 
"When I count to three, we jump in ok?" Baekhyun went to a ready position, "One, two, three!!!"

Baekhyun was the only one who pushed the door open, jumping in like a ninja, "HAIYAAAA!!!!!!"

Jongin jumped in shock, whereas Sehun just blinked at the sudden intruder.
 
"Kai.... and OH SEHUN!?!?" Yixing gasped.
 
Baekhyun just stood there, jaw dropped. Luhan raised a brow, demanding an explanation.

"Hey guys..." Jongin awkwardly laughed, "Meet my boyfriend, Sehun?"

 
 
 
 
- i edited it and i like this better!!!