I want to hug Sehun half too!!!

Oh Sehun, the male God (According to Kim Jongin)

“Hyung, the MT is only a 3 days 2 night trip, what the heck did you bring?” Jongin looked at Luhan with widened eyes, as the said boy was carrying a huge bag, two times bigger than himself making the elder look like a little kid.

 

“Just stuff. Like in case if Sehun can’t swim, I brought floats! And also, if Sehun gets bored, I sneaked in my PSP inside. Sehun you like Pokemon right? We can play together tonight! Oh, and I bought snacks for Sehun and I to share. And extra blankets if Sehun is uncomfortable at night

 

Jongin grumbled, because he was supposed to be the one to be taking care of Sehun and here’s Luhan bringing a huge bag and half of the things he brought was considering Sehun. All Jongin brought was a bottle of mosquito repellent and lotion specialize for rashes, and a torchlight, remembering Sehun mentioning about night blindness on their first date.

 

Sehun chuckled, “Luhan hyung, I appreciate for your concern but aren’t your bag heavy?”

 

“No at all Sehunnie, we will have lots of fun during the MT ne?” Luhan jumped around, excited.

 

“I’ve never seen that boy so happy before in my life.” Yixing muttered, shaking his head at Luhan’s behaviour.

 

Jongin decided to take action.

 

“Sorry to burst your bubble Luhan hyung but Sehun’s sleeping with me tonight!” Jongin declared, wrapping around an arm around Sehun’s shoulders.

 

“We’ll see about that!” Luhan stucked his tongue out.

 

The teachers arrived, asking all the students to gather accordingly to their classes. All of them were lined up, ready to go up to their buses.


“Wait, where’s Baek?” Yixing notices things were a little too quiet and realised that their mood maker Baekhyun wasn’t here yet.

 

As if on cue, Baekhyun was running side by side with Chanyeol.

 

“Sorry we’re late songsaenim.” Baekhyun and Chanyeol pants.

 

“Go sit in your classes.”

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun walk in different directions, being in a different class.

 

“Nice mosquito bites.” Luhan smirked.

 

Baekhyun’s face flushed red, covering his neck with his hands glaring at the elder.

 

“Ah, I have this ointment for mosquito bites do you want to use it Baekhyun-shi?” Sehun asked, rummaging the said ointment in his bag.

 

Everyone looked at him.

 

“Sehun-ah, you really don’t know what are those marks caused by huh?” Yixing bit back a laugh.

 

Sehun blinked twice, “Um, mosquito bites?”

 

Everyone burst into laughter, leaving a dumbfounded Sehun. Jongin gave Sehun a tight hug, “Sehunnie you’re so adorable~~”

 

-

 

They reached the campsite and the first thing they had to do was pitched their tents. One tent could hold on to 4 people hence Yixing, Luhan, Jongin and Sehun will be sleeping together (much to luhan’s happiness because he can sleep with sehun yay) while  Baekhyun decides to sleep with Chanyeol and his friends.

 

Sehun was about to hammer down the peg when suddenly the hammer he was holding was snatched by none other that Jongin.

 

“Let the guy do the job.” Jongin smirks.

 

“I’m a guy too!!!” Sehun glares and Jongin just laughed at Sehun’s reaction.

 

Sehun watched Jongin closely as he hammers down the peg and with Yixing’s help the both of them successfully pitched the tent. Luhan cheered before diving inside to dump his stuff. Sehun follows along.

 

“We need to change to ours swimming shirts right?” Yixing asked for confirmation and Jongin nods.

 

Sehun grabs his black shirt and waits for Jongin to get ready so they could get to the toilet and change, but Sehun froze when he realised they are not going to the toilet after all seeing Luhan and Yixing stripping off their shirts in the tent. Jongin noticed Sehun being stiff, and he sees Sehun’s cheeks flushing red as he tries to ignore the two males at the other side of the tent half .

 

“Sehun-ah, aren’t you changing too?”

 

“Y-Yeah...” Sehun mutters.

 

Sehun turns around, facing the wall of the tent and takes off his shirt. Jongin just wants to hug the younger because Sehun’s face was red as a tomato.

 

“Ugh Sehun, you’re so skinny is Jongin not feeding you?” Luhan suddenly appeared next to Sehun (still half-) and patted Sehun’s flat tummy casually.

 

Sehun shrieks before scrambling next to Jongin, face still red. Luhan blinks, confused.

 

“Hyung, don’t harass my  boyfriend!” Jongin stucked his tongue out, hugging Sehun protectively.

 

Luhan’s eyebrow twitched, I w-want to h-hug Sehun half too...

 

--------

 

- SUPER SUPER SUPER SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE OMFG

- I promised myself to update this after my national exams (which was a few weeks ago) but got lazy aha

- sorry if it's short?? haven't wrote anything in a while hence my writing is rusty...

- will write short oneshots/drabbles in this au after this mt!au

- also will start a (((serious))) fic soon do vote on which pairing should I write abt~