Ninth;

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Intimate much?

 

After everything that happened today, I absentmindedly found myself seating on one of Mr. Jeon’s black leather couch in his living room, staring into space with my bags on the floor. Mr. Jeon briskly excused himself to the kitchen as soon as we entered his flat giving me no choice but to wait for him.

His condo was the same as his office; Shades of black and white everywhere, futuristic and luxurious looking pieces, and the undeniably y scent of a sophisticated cold city man. The only difference was the fact that this place isn’t filled with just a sturdy office table and a couple of couches.

“If you want to leave and find a place for you to stay with for the night, the door’s always open,” I heard Mr. Jeon hissed as he placed a glass of brandy in front of me.

“You’ve been staring at the door for too long it makes me think that I’m forcing you to live with me. But of course I don’t, I just don’t want my EMPLOYEES to have a tainted reputation.” He took a sip of brandy from his glass and continued. “Remember, paparazzi’s are everywhere.” He said before he stood up and look out in the window.

“The guest room is on the second floor, to the right and the last door. You can stay here as long as you want just make sure not to make a mess and you’re free to pack your things and go whenever you want to.” Then he left for the kitchen – prolly to drop his glass unto the sink – and went up to the stairs.

This man amuses me, scares me, tires me and above all, confuses me so much. It’s just my first day and he’s been treating me like we’ve been friends since forever. And to make it more complicated, it’s only been two days since our first encounter!

But tonight, I’ll just forget about everything and gift myself a loooong nice bath to compensate for my stressful morning. Now, off to the guest room!

 

The next morning, I woke up to a pair of cold brown eyes staring down at me. Like any other woman in the world, I screamed and shoot up from the bed, knocking the intruder on his head in the process. I groaned in pain as I sat there, clutching my head to ease the pain.

“God, woman! I was just trying to wake you up!” Wait… Isn’t that… Isn’t that Mr. Jeon’s voice?

And true to my thoughts, beside the bed stood Mr. Jeon in a grey suit and an aching forehead. Oh God!

“Mr. Je-!”

“Just… Jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter