Tenth;

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Surprise, surprise

W INTL. CEO, JEON WONWOO, CAUGHT IN AN INTIMATE ACT WITH HIS “WIFE”!

At the bottom of it lays a picture of Mr. Jeon and a woman that’s definitely not me. Wait… Mr. Jeon with another woman, he is married?

“What the !” Mr. Jeon cursed and almost let go of the iPad, good thing his cousin was fast enough to get it from his hands. “Call Shim Dahae, now!” He scowled and walked off to his office, fury in his eyes. I swear he was so scary.

“Ugh, that kid,” Saeji shook her head disappointingly and averted her gaze at me. “So… are there any reporter’s downstairs?” She asked. I shook my head and a sigh of relief left . “Thank goodness.” She said as we separate ways, her to her cubicle and me? To my office to find that God damn article and read some more of it.

I can’t believe it!

 

As soon as I closed the door of my office, I quickly ran to my office desktop and quickly typed in, W Intl. CEO and wife.

A lot of article flashed on the screen. I clicked the first one and absentmindedly, a sigh of relief left my mouth when I read the last statement.

 

“W Intl.’s Representative, Choi Hansol stated, “Mr. Jeon himself was surpised to see a picture of him and his dear friend, Shim Dahae.  They had been friends for quite a while so being close like that is normal for them. We hope to clear the misunderstanding. But Mr. Jeon does acknowledge that he is romantically involved with his new Private Consultant.”

 

WHAT THE HECK DID I JUST READ?!?

 

 

Like a normal sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter