Seventh;

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meeting this Man.

 

Her once determined face turned into a big frown as soon as she reached the office of W Intl’s CEO. His office was pure white and black. There were no pictures, painting and even plants.

Only a luxurious looking black and white couch, a glossy clean table and a flat screen monitor at the wall.

“Mr. Jeon asked you to take a seat on the couch. He’ll come in five minutes. Water, Tea or Wine, Ms. No?” The CEO’s secretary asked.

“Water would be fine.” She replied as she continued exploring the dull office of her soon to be boss. He must be a short, fat and lazy pedo. She cringes at the sudden thought.

What if he’s secretly a drug lord? A drunkard? Molester? Why, oh why didn’t I checked the company’s background before I came here? Why?

 Eunri shook her head and gently slap her cheeks. Shook all the bad thoughts away, stupid.

The latter was still shaking her head when she heard someone clear his/. “Ms. No?” A young man’s voice!

Eunri gulped the forming lump on and prepared herself before turning around. “Uh… Ms. No?” The young man called out, his voice clearly impatient from waiting. “Yes,” She turned, her eyes widening as her eyes praise the gorgeous divine being in front of her. Oh-kay, he is definitely not a drunkard, molester or anything you can associate to those words. She thought.

 “M-Mr. Je-Ahem! Mr. Jeon.” She stuttered.

Wonwoo smirked as he saw how much he affects the woman in front of him. “I’m sorry for making you wait, Ms. No,” he said as he made his way to his desk. “The traffic was bizarrely long.”He explained.

“No need to apologize.. Uhmm.. Mr. Jeon. I was just too early, the ride from the taxi was surprisingly fast.” She said.

“Taxi?” Wonwoo asked. Eunri became uncomfortable. Is it wrong to be poor? Is it wrong to not be able to afford a car?

“I didn’t mean to offend you or something, Ms. No,” He assured. “I can always lend you a company car, to make sure of your safety. I want my employee safe, Ms. No, please don’t be offended by that.”

Eunri raise an eyebrow as she heard the statemen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter