Sixth;

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 Years Later

 

“No.” Flip,

 

"God, no!” Flip,

 

“Are you kidding me?!? No!” Flip,

 

“Let me throw that for you.” Flip,

 

“Are you in a mission to make me blind?” Flip.

 

“THIS IS POINTLESS! Mingyu! Is this the only thing you can do?!?” Wonwoo ruffled his hair and threw all the papers at his friend’s face. “Get out, Mingyu.” He sighed irritatedly and pointed at the door.

Mingyu stared at his friend in disbelief.

“You know what?” He muttered under his breath.

“Don’t even bother looking for me tomorrow. I quit!” He shouted, pulled his W Badge from his shirt and threw it at his friends face before walking out – slamming the door in the process.

Wonwoo gazed at the closed door impassively while moping on his seat. He reached for his phone and is immediately connected to his Secretary.

“Mr. Jeo-“

“Find me a new Private Consultant. Fast!” He dropped the phone down and turned his seat, facing the majestic view of Seoul through his floor-to-ceiling window.

 

Great… first it was her, then my parents and now my friends. Who’s next, Wonwoo?

He asked himself.

 

 

Eunri crossed out yet another job advertisement on the newspaper.

Mission, failed. She thought as she dumped the paper on the dumpster. She was fired from her last job because she failed to pass an important document on time.

A tired shaky sigh escape and a loud grumble roared from her stomach. She switched her phone to life to check the time, its 20:16. Her hand absentmindedly slipped down to her short pockets and found a single one hundred thousand bill, the only one left.  

She pouted sadly and punched her stomach lightly.

“Shut up, we need money to pay rent.” She mumbled and left to go home.

 

Once she reached home, she found her mails lying down in front of her door.

Water, Electricity, Rent… Oh, what’s this? W Intl.? The big company? Eunri stared at the mystery mail in confusion but decided to slip it at the back and entered her home.

She dropped her mails at her bedside table and decided to take a bath, leaving her mails long forgotten.

 

 

The next day came and her mails were still left unopened. Eunri spent her day going around the town looking for a job while ignoring her roaring stomach. Night came and she still found nothing. And when she came home, a single mail is laid in front of her door.

 

W Intl.

 

The envelope boasted the big company’s name in bolded letters. Eunri picked it up and yet again dumped it with her other mails on her bedside table. Those can wait. She thought while heading towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter