Let´s talk

Please, come back to me Baby

Junho Pov:

The boys and I have Yunho watched as he got out of my little princess, a dissipation. What'd he have done to her only that she is so much hurt in her heart? To see how my little sister is suffering hurts. Yunho's hand on my shoulder basically I look at my best friend "Hyung, I think we both need to talk to each other. And I think very closely to know that you know what it is "accompanying him to the table where already Jae Joong and Yoochun wait, I call for a waiter my order and only once for all of us a wine and food for all of us.

"So now tell Yunho already! What is it with you and my little sister all about? Why was she so shocked to see you earlier? I will answer right  now" and I have to stay calm now."What's going on between you two ing moment. The Teen Top boys, their eyes just all have said. It was as if you want to have far, far away from Kimberly prefer, why?

 

Yunho Pov:

Okay now I have to show their colors but probably. How should I explain to my best friend, I have an appointment with his sister behind his back? You've done to my friend? Took her ity? Oh my God, he's gonna kill me when he finds out the truth about Kimberly's baby and also that I have betrayed her and him.

"Junsu, please hyung. Okay, do you remember when we were still at that time lived with you and your parents. Kimberly was 15 this time, and I was 20 at the time When I first saw your sister, I was just blown away by her beauty. I tried to forget it, but it did not work. So I asked her for a date, sometime behind your back. She has consented. We have met regularly since. Kimberly has it asked me promise you, it was important for them to get your permission. But I was a coward. So I have taken it further. It took a year until I slept the first time with her.
It was all wonderful between us, until that evening in the disco. A girl threw herself up on me at the moment as Kimberly purely came to the door with the boys. And as she saw the girl that kisses me. That evening she broke up with me and I'm with you guys and back to Korea without knowing that she is pregnant by me.
Bringing deep breath I look at Junsu. Yep, I'm kind of death. His gaze does not bode good.

 

Junsu Pov:

 

What? I hear that about right? Shayenne is Yunho's daughter? After the water glass cross I take a sip and look at Yunho, "Hyung, you really know what you have done? Not only that you have broken the heart of my princess, you have also got her pregnant." To be seizing him I push him against the wall and i grap him by the collar, his right eye is hurting but do tomorrow has earned this bastard.

  How can he. "Yunho, I'll just say one thing. Typically, this thing with Kimberly else You're the longest time gewesen.Verstanden my best friend? "Letting him go I look to my other two friends" enjoying your meal. I am of the stomach has passed. "So I let them back all three. Now I have to worry about Kimberly me once. You and the little deserve a good life. I'm glad that she has the Teen Top boys around. Our parents were never the perfect parents.