Suprise Oppa im here

Please, come back to me Baby

When the waiter came back,he that told me Junsu oppa  just talking and eating  with his friends but I could if I wanted to disrupt him. I nodded,i picked my daugther up, and the waiter bring me to Junsu Oppas´s table.  Standing behind Junsu I covered his eyes with my free hand  and whispered in his ear, "Hello oppa. Guess who's here" a smile cames over my Lips"Kimberly?My little Princess?" i saw to the other boys around the table and nodded"yes it´s me Oppa, I have miss you" he turn around and hugh me"Stopp Oppa i can not breathing." he let me go and saw to me"how long are u here? When u arrived here."Shayenne looked with a smile on her face to Oppa"Mummy Mummy"she says..and finaly Junsu Oppa saw the Baby on my Arms"Kimberly is this you Baby? And who is the father of the Baby"Junsu hold his hands out, so that Shayenne can come to him. "Stop Oppa, okay. Her Daddy don´t know about her. I have broke up with him, when he have betrayed me. It´s 2 years ago. Her name is Shayenne.

 

 

I live here with the Teen Top Oppas, u know my friends from the school. They all play the roll of her Daddy. And i´m happy with this." I saw from Junsu Oppa to his Friends"Hey, I´m Kimberly Jones, Junsu Oppa´s little Sister. This is my 2 years old daughter Kimberly. Nice to met you"

Opps Friends introduced themselves to each other. After that i heard a voice behind me"Hello Kimberly" i frozed. No that can not be...this is not true...this voice, this smeel,reminds me on Yunho Oppa..i turned around and saw him smiling at me"hello Yunho Oppa. Long time no see"i stutterd...with panic in my eyes i looked for CAP..he have see me and came to me"Hey Junsu hyung nice to see you. It´s been long time." CAP take my Hand in his Hand und smiled at Yunho"Boys this CAP Oppa, my Childhood friend, and the Godfather from this little Princess" I looked to Yunho his face was really pale when he saw Shayenne "Kim, u have a Baby?Where is her Daddy" he asked me"non of you business, Yunho Oppa"

Shayenne saw to Yunho and sayed"Daddy" Why i have to show her picture from Yunho Oppa? Why i have say to her that is her Daddy. I closed my Eyes"oh no please, no Shayenne not yet"Yunho saw to me even so his friends and Junsu Oppa"Oppa, i call u later and i explain everything to you. Okay. I got to go. Our Dinner is ready" i left him and his friends alone.