Yunho

Please, come back to me Baby

"Daddy?"this little cute Baby Girl calls me Daddy. Why? I look to Kimberly, the sadness in her Eyes says everything. She hates me. She hates me so much, for this what i have done to her. Why i was so stupid and have betrayed this hot girl, the love of my life.

Is this real? Should this little baby girl belongs to me? I don´t really knopw how old she is. She really looks like me. I have to talk with Kimberly, i have to know. When i´m the father of this baby girl i want to know her..i want to play with her. 

When i looked in her Eyes i see tears. What i have done. All the time she was alone, with the pregnancy, to give the birth. I see from her to CAP. Yeah, he was everytime near her. When i look at CAP i can see how much he love my Girl. 

 

"Kimberly, can we talk now"i follow them. I saw the TeenTop Guys are all here. But when i look in the Eyes of the Boys, is the only thing i can see hate. These Guys really hates me, for what i have done to her precouise Girl, to my Girl, Kimberly.

 

"Why you wanan talk with me,huh?"still holding the Baby Girl in her arms she turn to me. "What u wanna know? Will ask me about Shayenne? Will u wanna know who the father is? Oh yeah right, you have never know this because u have betrayed me. And to answer you question, yes she is you daughter, but dont worry we don´t bother you. We have CAP and Teen Top and still i have Junsu Oppa"what that answer she and the Boys left the restaurant. I stayed there shocked. CAP layed a hand on her back and guid her and my Baby Girl out the restaurant. To see this my Heart aches. 

 

Junsu cames to me and looked at me"Yay hyung can you tell me what was this? What is this beetwen my sister and you? Explain now" i can say Junsu is angry. No one can touch his Baby sister,