Shopping and Bump into Yunho

Please, come back to me Baby

At last Saturday. A day without the Top Teen Boys, they are busy with their tasks. WIth Cap I taken ​​out that I will go shopping for a couple of hours with my baby, and for the food they need not to worry. I'm going to eat in the city. I'm just going with Junsu in the restaurant to eat. Because that's a big brother since;)

 

"Mommy Mommy" I hear Shayenne call from her nursery. Going into her room lifting her out of her cot, as she gets her every morning kiss on the forehead, "Good morning little sunshine., Today you and I go shopping." Shayenne laughing looking at me before she gets to L.Joe "samchon Joe" this is also already come running when he hears her voice "good morning princess" L. L.Joe takes me out of the small arms and carries them down to the boys "Yeah guys, look who's here awake," laughing behind the two I see as going forth one after the other is a small kiss on the forehead "good morning baby girl "they cry together.


"Yes, enough playing around with Shayenne., If I still want to go shopping with her today, now let me feed them, get dressed and go off, otherwise nothing again today" L.Joe viewing it draws a pout and will not give her the little "Oppa, come on. Give me my daughter right now or I kiss you" makes a grin across his face, "Oh yes, come and get it to you kiss me "... to Cap looking" Oppa help me " "L.Joe oppa and I kiss You wish" I look at him, shaking his head, "I'll do it even in your dreams" when he comes to me I look him in the eye and he whispers in my ear, "if you would know what dreams I have of you, baby, "he breathed, grinning me a kiss on the cheek.

Aish, jinja this little bastard. "It is time that you are looking for a girlfriend, Oppa" the look of the rest of the guys are all on me "ani, we need no other girl in our lives. We have you. We all want you and nobody else" taking Shayenne wear them to the kitchen and give her breakfast once, then tighten. CAP takes us to the Mall "Gumawo Oppa" I kiss on the cheek factor I take the stroller and sat Shayenne pure "Let's go baby girl, shopping day"

 

I have now spent with the small four hours at the mall laden with bags ... I take a taxi which brings me to the restaurant of Junsu. The trip there takes about 15 minutes. Once there, I load the bags out of the taxi, the stroller and also Shayenne. When I turn around, wants to Shayenne in her stroller sitting down i bump into someone. When i take a look, i gasp”Yunho Oppa” he looks at me”Baby”he says to mee”please give me one more Chance”