Talk and propose

Please, come back to me Baby

Yunho Pov.

I finally have the chance to talk to her. For a long time I had to do without them because of teh break up. But now she is back, here in my car with our baby girl. When I saw this baby girl for the first time and she told me I was the father I was the happiest man on earth, and about the same but the saddest. Because I had to admit that she was the whole time alone, the pregnancy, the birth, I would have had to be there idiot. But now I just want to catch up on everything I missed. I do not want to let go. Kimberly and the baby belong to me.

The ride to my house is covered with silent. That is to they just do not talk , I can understand . I have it but from her date , and my best friend , Kim Jae Joong torn away . No I will not let that someone gets my girl. You belong to me .


Arriving at the house , alighting I reach for my sleeping daughter . How sweet she looks like her mother when she sleeps . In my bedroom, I put them in my bedroom the baby bed that I bought for her a few days ago . Kimberly taking the hand I go with her to the living room, she gently on the sofa pushing I look into her eyes .

"Baby, we need to talk. Please listen to me. I love you, I 've always loved you . Since you have broke up with me I have seen no other woman more . You're the only one for me . The evening on which you caught this on my shot , has opened my eyes to how much I love you and how much I need you . Kimberly , You are my life . You are the woman I just need you alone can not give what the other women can give me . Please give me just one chance . Let me make you the happiest woman in the world . And this little girl up as the happiest daughter of the world. "

before her on his knees going Kimberly I look in the eye. They are filled with tears. A gentle smile plays on her lips.
 
"I will talk with Teen Top. I will expalin everything to the Boys. I will talk with  junsu hyung, he will understand that´s the baby needs his father, me. He will understand that´s i need you. 
Did I say that I need you?
Did I say that I want you?
If I didn't now I'm a fool you see...
No one know this more than me.
Stay with me, ... you are all I see.
Let's just breathe.
Wanna marry me?
 

From my pocket i held a Diamond Ring in my Hand. I carry this Rings since 3 years with me. Back then i just wanna ask her to be my wife when she have graduated. But know is the right time. I dont wanna loose her again.