2 years later and moving to Korea

Please, come back to me Baby

"Kimberly?" I hear Niel call upon me, flipping me I look at him, "Yes, what's Niel?" expresses itself around a bit, "tell me, Shayenne but soon has her birthday and we would like to organize a little party for her. What do you say?"i nodded"good idea, but who you wanna celebrate her Birthday?"Niel looks at me"hmm it is so...we have to go back to Korea for our Study and You and Shayenne should come with us"with the big surprise Eyes i look to him and the rest of the Boys, the all nodded"Yeah, noona pls. come with us....we gonna miss you and the baby when you are not there with us. Pleaseeeeeeeeee"i nodded"okay Ricky i have understand, but is this really what you all want...Me and Shayenne in your all new life?" "Yessssssss"they shoutet loud"okay so ist sealed. 

 

CAP came to me and hugh me"I protect you and you Baby, Don´t worry, my Baby Girl"he kissed my forehead. And i grinned. "Then wen we are in Korea i treat you all a Dinner in my brothers Restaurant, okay." "Yeah that a deal". CAP took my hand in his hand and we both walked to the Babyroom"She looks like you"i hear CAP said"Gumawo, Oppa"my Head rest on his Shoulder"CAP, i´m angry. What when i see Yunho again. How can i face him? How can i tell him, that this Baby is his Baby?"Cap turn around and looked in my Eyes"Dot worry, okay. She is still my Baby i was there when she was born. I was there for here when she was sick. Im her Godfather but in my heart i feel like her Daddy"