Teen Top `s Girl´s

Please, come back to me Baby

"Mummy, Mummy," i look at my 2 year old daughter who stood there. "What´s up Baby?"i saw here in the Eyes and drifting way in a Daydream. Everytime when i look at her, i see here Daddy Yunho. I have met him for 4 years, that time i was 15 and he was 20 we both fell in love into each other at the frist sight. 2 years was everything perfect, than one night have everything ruined. I have see Yunho in the arms of a other Girl. He kissed her. That night, my heart was broken. I'd to be torn me the feeling as if the ground beneath our feet. If my friends had not been there that night, who knows if I would still life today. These guys have seen this evening with how I ended the relationship with Yunho. Cap had Yunho grabbed at the collar and told him to disappear and never show up again in my life, otherwise he would break every bone in his body. Yunho disappeard without a Goodbye or Farwell"
 

 

It took Weeks until I was myself again. After that night, but still Teen Top was on my side. My brother had move on to Seoul,  to open a Western Restaurant. On this time i have found out that i´m pregnant with Yunho´s baby. CAP, was allways by my side, the frist time when the Doctor make the ultrasound, prengnancy teaching. Teen Top was on my side when i was go shopping for the baby. From the begining the bought baby girl clothes. Niel, gave a baby party for me. I was really happy to ave these kind of Friends.