What should i do?

Please, come back to me Baby

I really can´t believe what Jaejoong Oppa have done right know. He kissed me on the lips right in front of Yunho Oppa. Yeah looks Yunho Oppa you deseve this. Yunho Oppa is looking at us and i can see he is not amused what his Friend have done to me. But i have to say Jaejoong Oppa´s Lips are really sweet and i liked that kiss. It´s taste more. But can i really do this? Dating a other guy? I mean i´m not really over Yunho Oppa. When i see him, i wanna hold him, i wanna kiss him. I don´t know why i´m thinking that way, all after that he have done to me.


"Kimberly would you do me the honor and have a date with me” asked Jae Joong Oppa me”I would like you and the little invite to a dinner and before go to the zoo or in the amusment park. You can choose what the best is for you baby girl” looking at Jae Joong Oppa I wonder if this is just really real. I mean, he just looks hot and not one Girl in this world would say no, right? . But I have to think about my child. I know that the she needs a daddy. But Jae Joong oppa is the right one? Can he really love me with his heart and Soule? I mean. I have gone through so much. I just wanna not gonna be hurt anymore. I need to make the right choice May i should ask my Oppa for a addivce? I know right know he hat Yunho Oppa becoes of the fact that YUnho Oppa have knock me up and cheated on me. But still they are friends, right.

 

"hmm Jae Jonng Oppa. Can i give u my answer later, please? I just really do not know what to say. Give me one Day please."as I looking in Jae Joong oppa's face, I see a smile on his lips. "Okay 24 hours. No longer is no longer "a grin spreads across his face. From the corner of my eye I see Yunho oppa just boil on is anger.