Chapter 4

Wallpaper

****sorry for the long wait for an update 😞 work just really made me tired and I sort of lost the interest to write but now it's slowly coming back 😊 and my new job lets me have more time to write so hopefully I can update more frequently so enjoy the chapter 😄****

 

"What other thing?"

Yixing could barley hear Joonmyun over how loud his heart was beating against his ribcage, "Joonmyun...."

Suho looked frustrated at the lack of response he was getting from the younger "Well?"

"I didn't mean anything by it."

Lay but his lip at the frown that appeared on Suho's face.

"You really not going to tell me?"

"No, because there is nothing to tell."

Suho scoffed "Fine, talk to me when you decide to stop acting like a child."

With that Suho stormed out of the living room.

"Joonmyun wait!"

Yixing didn't know what to do as he saw a very angry and hurt looking Suho walk away from him. He didn't want the older man angry at him, but he couldn't tell him the other thing he was talking about with Luhan.

He was so going to kill Luhan for this, if it wasn't for him none of this would have happened. 

Lay didn't know how long he was just standing there when Sehun and Kai walked.

"Hyung are you ok?" Sehun asked.

Lay snapped out of his thoughts to see the two maknaes standing in front of him. A pout formed on his face when he saw Sehun.

"This is all your boyfriends fault!"

Sehun blinked in confusion "Luhan's? What he do?"

"He made Joonmyun mad at me."

"Mad? He looked more upset to me."

Lay glared at Kai "He sounded mad when he was speaking to me." 

"Are you sure?"

Lay shoulders sagged "I'm just going to my room." 

"I'll go check on Suho." Kai decided.

"No!" Lay bit his lip as the words left his mouth, "I mean I don't want him to yell at you too."

Kai smiled "Don't worry hyung wouldn't yell at me." 

Lay pouted as he left to his room, of course Joonmyun wouldn't yell at Kai. Jongin was one of his favorite members. 

That thought with the fact that Joonmyun had yelled at him earlier where enough to make his eyes tear up. He was about to let the waterworks start when there was a knock at his door.

He was sure that it was Luhan so he didn't even bother to answer. 

"Hyung are you in there?"

Lay groaned as he wiped his wet eyes as he heard Chen's voice. He didn't know who he didn't want to see less, Jongdae or Luhan.

"What do you want?"

"Just to talk."

Lay groaned again " No."

He could practically hear the pout that Chen had "But hyung-"

"I'm tired Jongdae, tomorrow I promise. Just let me go to sleep."

Jongdae stayed quite for a few moments that Lay thought he had left until he spoke again "Fine then."

Lay heard the departing footsteps and sighed in relief that Chen for once had decided to listen to him.

But Yixing's solitude didn't last long, about 15 minutes after Jongdae had left there was another knock at his door. 

Yixing threw his blanket over his head, trying to block the world out. But the knocking continued.

"Go away Jongdae."

The knocking stopped but only for the door to be opened. Yixing cursed in his head for him not locking the door.

"I'm not in the mood to talk to you Chen."

"Well it's a good thing I'm not Jongdae then."

Lay felt his heart drop into his stomach at the sound of that voice "Joonmyun?"

"Yeah."

Lay felt panic start to corse through his veins, he clutched the blanket closer to himself, holding the blanket so tightly that his knuckles where turning white.

He cleared his throat  before speaking "What do you want?"

Yixing's flinched at how cold his voice came out sounding. It seemed no matter how he tried talking to Joonmyun he always came out sounding cold and angry at the older man.

Joonmyun let out a sigh  "Jongdae told me you seemed upset."

Suho tried to keep in his laughter as he saw Yixing's and his blanket moving and some muttering about how he was going to kill Chen and then hide his body.

Joonmyun cleared his throat to get Lay to stop muttering "He told me that it was because I yelled at you earlier."

 Yixing froze at hearing that, he was so now going to kill Chen for this, "That's not why...."

"Yixing what's going on with you? You have been acting strange since you got here. You can trust me and tell me what's bothering you."

Seeing as Lay wasn't going to answer Joonmyun let out a groan "Was it something I said or did?"

Lay on the other hand was starting to sweat nervously under the blanket, he was so not ready to have this conversation. So he decided not to answer... That is until he heard his door open yet again.

"There you are Suho hyung, I was looking for you everywhere."

Said hyung rolled his eyes "What do you want Jongin?"

"I need your help."

"Can't you wait a bit? I'm kinda in the middle of something."

Kai pouted "But hyung!"

Suho sighed and rubbed his temples, he took on look at Lay still under the blanked and decided to go help Kai. "Fine, what do you need me for?"

Kai smiled before heading out the door talking a mile a minute on what he needed help with and how the other hyungs wouldn't help him at all. 

Suho couldn't help smiling at seeing how animated Jongin was, but as he got up he from Yixing's bed he felt a hand grab his.

"Yixing?"

Lay peeked out of the blanket not wanting Suho to follow Kai out, "It was something you did."

Suho froze "What?"

 "You did do something to make me act like this towards you."

Lay's heart was thumping against his chest as the words just kept tumbling out. He wanted to glue his lips shut but they seemed to be willing to let his secrets just come out, anything to keep Joonmyun with him and away from Jongin.

"What did I do?"

Now his mind was racing to come up with a lie but so far he had nothing. Just as he was about to tell Suho to forget it he heard Jongin's voice, "Hyung, come on."

Before Lay could even blink again the words where out of his mouth "You made me fall in love with you."

With a squeak Yixing realized what he had said and quickly hid under the blanket again.

"Yixing...."

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean for that to slip out. I mean that's not what I meant, I mean...."

With a groan Lay curled himself into a ball, "Just go and forget anything I just said."

"Yixing"

"No, just go please."

Lay heard a sigh and then his door being closed. He bit his lip as the tears started to flow, he was alone but he couldn't risk the members hearing his sobs and coming to check on him.

Suddenly his blanket was being taken away from him, with a chocked sob Yixing tried to snatch it back only to freeze when he saw Joonmyun holding it.

"We need to talk."

This only made the tears come down faster, he quickly grabbed a pillow to hide his face.

"Yixing"

The younger only shook his head, not wanting to hear what the other was going to say to him.

Suho just rolled his eyes at Lay's behavior and yanked the pillow away from him only for Lay to tightly close his eyes not wanting to see the older male.

Joonmyun gently grabbed Yixing's face and tilted it towards him "Hey, can you please look at me."

Lay shook his head.

"Please?"

Again Lay shook his head.

"Fine then you leave me no choice."

With that said Joonmyun gently placed a kiss on Lay's lips causing the younger male to snap his eyes open.

Joonmyun smiled at seeing Yixing open his eyes "There they are."

"Joonmyun?"

"Yeah"

"Why did you just..."

Joonmyun smiled real big "Because you adorable idiot you did something to me too."

"What?"

"You made me fall in love with you too."

And with that Lay started crying again making Suho panic. "What's wrong?"

"Then why did you yell at me earlier!?"

"Me? What about you in the practice room!"

Lay sniffles "Oh yeah, I forgot about that."

Joonmyun rolled his eyes "ok, now you can go to sleep, you must be tired."

As Suho was about to get up from Lay's bed Yixing grabbed his hand "Wait..."

"Yeah?"

"Can I have another kiss first?"

Joonmyun smiled "Of course."

Suho gave him a quick kiss on the lips causing Lay to let out a little groan, when he said another kiss he didn't mean a peck on the lips he meant a real kiss.

Suho gave him a teasing smile "What? You wanted more?"

Lay felt himself flush in embarrassment "Shut up."

"Come here."

Lay pouted "No, I want to go to bed now."

"Aw come on Yixing I was just teasing you."

"I hate you."

Suho laughed "Come here."

Grumbling under his breath Lay snuggled up next to Suho, "You still owe me a proper kiss."

"That I do."

Suho captured Yixing's lips with his own once again, he could feel the smile on Lay's lips which in turn made him smile. 

A few moments later Suho pulled away causing Lau to pout again.

Suho giggled again "Come on time to sleep."

Lay quickly shook his head "Not yet."

"If you go to sleep I promise for us to go out somewhere tomorrow."

"Just the two of us?"

Suho smiled "Yeah, just us two."